Problems buying a game on xbox one

Discus and support Problems buying a game on xbox one in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Whenever i try to buy a game it says Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help, ive tried holding the power button until... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AdrianC4, Jul 26, 2019.

1. AdrianC4
    AdrianC4 Guest

Whenever i try to buy a game it says Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help, ive tried holding the power button until it shuts down and it just comes back

:)

AdrianC4, Jul 26, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Problem in buying xbox one with game

Just wanted to add to the comments above. You should never post codes on the forums. Even though the replies above are correct, if you were to post a code that there was nothing wrong with then someone else would take it and use it. You would then be
    out a code.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Problem in buying xbox one with game

In the card is clearly written that the card expired in 31/12/2016.

You should contact your retailer nd ask for a refund.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello AdrianC4,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to complete a purchase on your Xbox One due to an internal error. We have

a service alert
    that is affecting purchasing items and content usage. We are working diligently to resolve this issue. We suggest waiting for a little while and then

power cycling
    the console by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds. We hope this helps!
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

I think there’s something going on with the store services
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

I would recommend checking your Payment Options on your
    Microsoft Account page
    under Payments & Billing. Make sure they're up to date and not expired. If there are any errors with them, they should also be listed there.

If those look good, where are you trying to purchase the game? On Xbox.com or on the console? What game is it?

But, I just checked to link to the
    Locales FAQ about your console to make sure your account and region match
    , and I see right now there is a current
    Service Alert listed, which is likely the cause for your issue.
Thema:

1. Problems buying a game on xbox one - Similar Threads - Problems buying game

2. Microsoft Store In-Game Buying Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store In-Game Buying Problem: [img] (English: To do this, change the setting You can not buy or download due to your account configuration. Your parent can customize privacy settings on Xbox Live for your profile in...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Buy Problem Again

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Buy Problem Again: hello my name is Oguzalp İ am Buying Xbox game pass 14 day trial buy and error massage Again There was a problem on our side. It might be helpful to wait a while Bizim tarafımızda bir sorun...
  4. Problème d'achat de jeux 360 sur ma Xbox one . -[Translation - Problem buying games 360 on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème d'achat de jeux 360 sur ma Xbox one . -[Translation - Problem buying games 360 on...: Bonjour j'aimerais acheter le jeux Skate 3 sur sur ma xbox one , mais des que je clique sur voir le prix un message disant : Moyen de paiement non valide , s'affiche et apres sa me dit : ajouter...
  5. I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment: I have an error that does not allow me to buy games or download free 360 gold games. I have an xbox one and I do not have 360 that I must do and that I have a prepaid card and I miss the error...
  6. I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE: I have a problem and I can not buy or buy (free) xbox 360 games tells me what to do buy it on the console (xbox one) which is what I have but I do not have 360 someone would know how to solve this...
  7. Problems with buying games due to region check security

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems with buying games due to region check security: I have two personal accounts for payment in Russia and Kazahstan. Now I am in Kazahstan and my xbox360 is also in Kazahstan and it has been here since I bought it(in parameters of console region...
  8. a problem with buying an xbox 360 game for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    a problem with buying an xbox 360 game for xbox one: greetings today i tired to buy call of duty black ops 2 on my xbox one using backwards compatibility , so when i clicked on see price and after configuring my payment this message appeared...
  9. problem with alredy buy game

in XBoX on Windows
    problem with alredy buy game: Well i buy sea of thieves monts ago. and yesterday i go trouble with pc so i need format the pc and i do but went i try to download the game again say to me buy it for 50%..... i pay for all the...
  10. Internationalization problem: where I bought the xbox and where I buy the games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internationalization problem: where I bought the xbox and where I buy the games: I have bought an xbox one in the Philippines. I live in the PH but I'm a Belgian. My bank account is in Belgium. I don't have a bank account in the Philippines. My question: what happens when I...