problems connecting xbox one x and projector

Discus and support problems connecting xbox one x and projector in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a sony VPL-vw695es projector connected to a sony receiver and I'm having issues connecting the xbox one X. it keeps flickering and the screen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JorgeDuarte3, Mar 15, 2019.

1. JorgeDuarte3
    JorgeDuarte3 Guest

I have a sony VPL-vw695es projector connected to a sony receiver and I'm having issues connecting the xbox one X. it keeps flickering and the screen goes off. I have to press the xbox button to go home an it then comes back on. I have tried to set up
    the xbox one x setting to match the projector's setting with no luck. I have change the HDMI cables but they work fine in other tv's. I have also connected an apple tv, Nintendo switch and PS4 pro. all of those systems are working after a long set up process.
    any help can be appreciated. I can unplug the xbox and set it up in another tv if I have too.

:)

JorgeDuarte3, Mar 15, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

HI Jorge,

Thank you for coming to the forums, I'd be happy to help.

I recommend doing some basic console troubleshooting to clear the system cache. Go ahead and do a

hard reset and power cycle
    . Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then re-connect and
    turn on the Xbox.

If that doesn't help, I recommend trying to plug into another TV and see if the picture doesn't flicker. Also it's possible the receiver may cause this interruption so try to see if it flickers with a direct connection to the projector.

Let us know if you have any questions.
  3. Stryke112 Win User

XBox One Problems with Pioneer VSX-324-K-P

hi

Yes i mean a Projector! it is a BenQ TH681.

When i Connect the XBox Directly to the Projector it Works without any Problems! But when i Go First to the Receiver and then to the projector i have a black screen and no sound

Normally i Run a 1080p Resolution! (No One S ;) )
  4. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Xbox one X and power off using two presses for projector not working

Hello Dave,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a few more details to ensure we provide the correct solution. Are you attempting to shut off the projector by shutting down the console first? Does the projector respond differently when you shut off the
    Xbox One X by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds? Which

power mode
    is the Xbox One X set to?
  5. tH3 Ch3Mi5t Win User

Using a projector with Kinect...

I have same problem..... I want to upgrade my 360 to an xbox one but since I am using a projector and my xbox is at the back I find it is useless to pay that extra money on the xbox one (compared to the PS4) for the kinect as I would have same problem on
    how to connect the kinect
  6. ViableGryphon67 Win User

Xbox 360 + Epson TW-EH480 projector no display

Hello!

someone had a solution to this problem? I have the same problem with the xbox one s. It worked well with the projector, and then stopped working!
    The cables are good, the ports of the projector and console too!
    If anyone knew anything, I appreciate a tip!
Thema:

1. problems connecting xbox one x and projector - Similar Threads - problems connecting projector

2. Problem with ethernet cable and 1gb/s speed connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with ethernet cable and 1gb/s speed connection: From 2 weeks when I test my speedtest connection on my xbox one X with nat open, I can' t run over 160 mb(s while before I run 650 mb/s. This cause me problem with xbox live games. Premise that...
  3. Ständige verbindungs probleme[Constant connection problems]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ständige verbindungs probleme[Constant connection problems]: Ständige verbindungs Probleme und eingeschränkte Xbox live Funktionen. Unter der Status Seite steht nur, dass ein Fehler vorliegt, jedoch nicht was für einer oder wie ich es beheben könnte. Es Ist...
  4. Problema na conexão do rainbow six siege [Problem connecting Rainbow Six siege]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema na conexão do rainbow six siege [Problem connecting Rainbow Six siege]: Quando entro no hogo e vou procurar uma partida aparece erro [6-0x00001000] que é de conexão. Vou na rede e diz la: Sua rede está ok, mas existem alguns problemas com o serviço Xbox. Limpei o...
  5. I am also having problems connecting to parties

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am also having problems connecting to parties: Split from this thread. So over the past two days there has been an uncontrollable amount of disconnection from parties and I was told it was resolved but nothing has changed? Why cant this be...
  6. Problems connecting to parties

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems connecting to parties: So over the past two days there has been an uncontrollable amount of disconnection from parties and I was told it was resolved but nothing has changed? Why cant this be fixed because no...
  7. hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live...: hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live the game crash lag and freeze help me pleasee 46f94581-aea5-4557-a777-af86caf1eed6
  8. When are you going to fix the connection problems with Microsoft Bingo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are you going to fix the connection problems with Microsoft Bingo?: Fix the connection problems. e6db09a3-9683-4519-9d1d-f9a5447053ea
  9. Connection Problem with xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection Problem with xbox one x: Hello xbox please help me with the following problem Problem is that the controler AND het headset are randomly disconnected from the crappy connection to the xbox My xbox one x a freaking...
  10. Xbox one X lag/log off/no connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X lag/log off/no connection problem: I bought my xbox one x last november and then now i sign into my account, i play games, all of a sudden it logs me off or loses internet connection and takes a long time to reconnect. I reset my...