Problems converting to Ultimate...

Discus and support Problems converting to Ultimate... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, maybe someone has the same problem and I don't know what to do...I'm trying to convert to ultimate since Monday. [img] Every time I get this... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Vollnupsi, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Vollnupsi
    Vollnupsi Guest

Hi,

maybe someone has the same problem and I don't know what to do...I'm trying to convert to ultimate since Monday.

Problems converting to Ultimate... [​IMG]

Every time I get this code.

Whats the problem...

Pls help

:)

Vollnupsi, Jun 15, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

can you double check if all information like payment information is correct at
    http://account.microsoft.com

Also check if it shows any issues at the subscriptions section on that page.

After that also check the transactions section to see if it shows any information on the failed attempts.

If all shows ok and you still are receiving this error it might be best to contact Xbox Support via Phone or Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Prepaid Xbox Live Gold wants to convert to ultimate, WHY?

If you converted gold to ultimate what you already had banked was converted 1-1. Once converted if you buy gold only that is then converted to what it is worth in ultimate time; gold is reduced as it costs less overall than ultimate.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

In short, once you have converted to Game Pass Ultimate, your Xbox Live Gold will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you cancel, you will lose that converted Xbox Live Gold.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Gold ultimate

Yes and no. The card will convert to Ultimate, but not for 12 months. A 12 month gold card will be converted to 4 months of Ultimate per the conversion rate in the FAQ.
  6. matthewiag Win User

Xbox game pass 3 month trial for £1

With the Offer £1 offer it converts all of your Gold to Ultimate. In the FAQ is stats that you can convert up to 36 Months to Xbox Live Gold Ultimate
Thema:

1. Problems converting to Ultimate... - Similar Threads - Problems converting Ultimate

2. Final Fantasy XV on Gamepass problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy XV on Gamepass problems.: So I grabbed this game to try playing the Comrades mode with some friends. Every time I try to connect to an online lobby, the game tells me a network issue has occurred and disconnects me....
  3. Problemi con microfono con fortnite -[Translation - Problems with microphone with fortnite]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemi con microfono con fortnite -[Translation - Problems with microphone with fortnite]: Bonasera, sto avendo problemi con il microfono delle cuffie mentre gioco a FORTNITE in quanto il mentre gioco nessuno minsente anche se le cuffie funzionano correttamente. ho fatto tutti i...
  4. problema com a atualização do sistema no xbox live [Mod Translation - problem with system...

in XBoX on Consoles
    problema com a atualização do sistema no xbox live [Mod Translation - problem with system...: não sei o que fazer para atualizar, se alguém souber me ajuda rs, obrigado: "Não foi possivel processar a atualização. Código de status: 416B - 4497 - 1381 - 0300 - C800 - 0036" Já assistir...
  5. Webcam problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Webcam problem: I have a logitech C920 HD pro webcam attached to my xbox one since the webcams were made compatible and it's been working 100% FINE for over a year but after the last update, everytime my xbox...
  6. problème de réinstallation de jeux sur xbox one S[Translation-game resettlement problem on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    problème de réinstallation de jeux sur xbox one S[Translation-game resettlement problem on...: Bonjours, j'ai acheter un jeu xbox payant noël dans le store ( the outer wilds ) et ai annulé une mise jour de ce jeu, ce qui désinstallé celui-ci. Malheureusement je ne peux pas le réinstaller...
  7. Microsoft Store update problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store update problem: In my console I have Microsoft Store as an application that needs updating but when I try to update it it is 0% for a long time. Nothing happens, nothing downloads... Why?...
  8. Problemas para enviar o aceptar solicitud de amigos en Xbox 360[Translation-Problems...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas para enviar o aceptar solicitud de amigos en Xbox 360[Translation-Problems...: Estimados, desde hace días existe inconveniente para enviar o aceptar solicitudes de amigos en Xbox 360. Loque obliga a cerrar sesión en la cuenta o reiniciar la consola para culminar el proceso....
  9. Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription: Hi, I bought a xbox live yearly subscription today and tried to use the promotion of 1$ game pass for xbox live ultimate. It shows on the site that it converts your subscription month to...
  10. Problem converting Xbox 360 local profile to Xbox Live as a child's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem converting Xbox 360 local profile to Xbox Live as a child's account: I have been reading through the forums and Google searches trying to figure out how to get my child's local Xbox 360 profile converted to an Xbox Live gamertag. From what I have been able to...