Problems converting to Ultimate...

Discus and support Problems converting to Ultimate... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, maybe someone has the same problem and I don't know what to do...I'm trying to convert to ultimate since Monday. [img] Every time I get this... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Vollnupsi, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Vollnupsi
    Vollnupsi Guest

Hi,

maybe someone has the same problem and I don't know what to do...I'm trying to convert to ultimate since Monday.

Problems converting to Ultimate... [​IMG]

Every time I get this code.

Whats the problem...

Pls help

:)

Vollnupsi, Jun 15, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

can you double check if all information like payment information is correct at
    http://account.microsoft.com

Also check if it shows any issues at the subscriptions section on that page.

After that also check the transactions section to see if it shows any information on the failed attempts.

If all shows ok and you still are receiving this error it might be best to contact Xbox Support via Phone or Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Prepaid Xbox Live Gold wants to convert to ultimate, WHY?

If you converted gold to ultimate what you already had banked was converted 1-1. Once converted if you buy gold only that is then converted to what it is worth in ultimate time; gold is reduced as it costs less overall than ultimate.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

The gold was converted to Game Pass Ultimate so it won't charge separately for Gold. It's been converted to the Ultimate subscription.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Gold

It will convert to Game Pass Ultimate, but as 2 months of Ultimate. The Gold would be converted based on price rather than time.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

In short, once you have converted to Game Pass Ultimate, your Xbox Live Gold will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you cancel, you will lose that converted Xbox Live Gold.
Thema:

1. Problems converting to Ultimate... - Similar Threads - Problems converting Ultimate

2. Logitech profiler and gamepass problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Logitech profiler and gamepass problem: Hello, I have Logitech G27 Steering Wheel I need a accsess game folder to use Logitech profiler. I can use every game except gamepass games. I need the show .exe files to a logitech profiler....
  3. Elite Controller 2 small paddle or P1/P2 physical problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 small paddle or P1/P2 physical problem.: The Elite Controller 2 was the first controller with paddles I have used. I didn't need the paddles for the game I mostly played when I got it so it wasn't until it was out of warranty that I...
  4. játék telepítési probléma[Translation-game installation problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    játék telepítési probléma[Translation-game installation problem]: Tisztelt Ügyfélszolgálat! Letöltöttem a Microsoft Storeból a World at Arms nevű játékot, de töltés után azt érzékeli, hogy nincs internet kapcsolat, majd a program crash-el. Pedig generál...
  5. probleme achat sur xboxlive[Translation-purchase problem on xboxlive]

in XBoX on Consoles
    probleme achat sur xboxlive[Translation-purchase problem on xboxlive]: Petit soucis j'ai acheter une carte cadeau , le montant est dans mon compte mais quand je veut acheter quelque chose sur le store il ne m'affiche qu'une somme . j'ai 200R$ mais le store ne...
  6. Microsoft store problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store problem: I have been trying since 9-22-20 to purchase items in the Seekers game from the microsoft store with a balance of $13.94 and it will not accept any purchase. I have contacted them also but have...
  7. Two Point Hospital Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Point Hospital Problems: I have been playing Two Point Hospital on Xbox One recently with no issues until today. When I attempt to load the game I get to the main map and select which hospital I want to go onto (At this...
  8. xbox one Assasin Creed Black Flag - problem with language change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one Assasin Creed Black Flag - problem with language change: Hello, I am raising this question again because after whole day of googling I was not able to find proper solution to my problem. I bought game Assasin's creed Black flag - on the box is written...
  9. Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription: Hi, I bought a xbox live yearly subscription today and tried to use the promotion of 1$ game pass for xbox live ultimate. It shows on the site that it converts your subscription month to...
  10. Problem converting Xbox 360 local profile to Xbox Live as a child's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem converting Xbox 360 local profile to Xbox Live as a child's account: I have been reading through the forums and Google searches trying to figure out how to get my child's local Xbox 360 profile converted to an Xbox Live gamertag. From what I have been able to...