Problems converting to Ultimate...

Discus and support Problems converting to Ultimate... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, maybe someone has the same problem and I don't know what to do...I'm trying to convert to ultimate since Monday. [img] Every time I get this... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Vollnupsi, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Vollnupsi
    Vollnupsi Guest

Hi,

maybe someone has the same problem and I don't know what to do...I'm trying to convert to ultimate since Monday.

Problems converting to Ultimate... [​IMG]

Every time I get this code.

Whats the problem...

Pls help

:)

Vollnupsi, Jun 15, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

can you double check if all information like payment information is correct at
    http://account.microsoft.com

Also check if it shows any issues at the subscriptions section on that page.

After that also check the transactions section to see if it shows any information on the failed attempts.

If all shows ok and you still are receiving this error it might be best to contact Xbox Support via Phone or Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

In short, once you have converted to Game Pass Ultimate, your Xbox Live Gold will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you cancel, you will lose that converted Xbox Live Gold.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

You can add Xbox Live cards to Ultimate, it will just convert to Ultimate days
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

1 year Ultimate game Pass

Hello Meldince04,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. At the moment , if you have never had gamepass ultimate, you can convert your current gold and gamepass time into ultimate gamepass without losing any time. To convert, you can buy the
    one month subscription. you will then get the confirmation that all of your time will convert.

This ratio is subject to change, so if you want one year of Ultimate Game Pass then you can get a 12 month gold subscription. afterwards, convert it into Ultimate Game Pass on your console. Note that you can stack up to 3 years of gold,
    and then convert it into 3 years of Ultimate Game Pass.

@Parity, I have removed your link to avoid confusion. Meldince is asking for Game pass ultimate 12 month sub, not regular Game pass.
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

The year of Gold will convert to 4 months of Ultimate.
Thema:

1. Problems converting to Ultimate... - Similar Threads - Problems converting Ultimate

2. Xbox app on Android problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app on Android problem: And yes I have tried on mobile network and on Wi-Fi, Still nothing All so far is working, But Nothing on messaging does All it does is having running circle And yes I have tried on mobile...
  3. Xbox live problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live problem: Po polsku: Witam, mam następujący problem. Nie jestem graczem, bardzo rzadko gram w gry., Xbox włączam średnio co 4-6 miesięcy. Była promocja na GTA V za parę groszy to kupiłem. Po włączeniu...
  4. Xbox One COD: Black Ops 1 Online problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One COD: Black Ops 1 Online problems: I'm having problems playing zombies online, it keeps disconnecting me and saying i need to sign in, i dont know if it's part of the 360 emulator but it just doesn't work online....
  5. Xbox live problems on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live problems on 360: On my xbox 360, it had been telling me to update xbox live but when i do i come up with an status code: 4488 0000 3080 0506 8007 0070. When i type in the status code for help nothing comes up....
  6. Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/chubodea_fatman [link] [comments]
  7. Minecraft login in problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft login in problem: it says sorry something went wrong try or try on xbox.com e713fea2-30ce-4316-91ca-9e62f5a329c9
  8. Membership problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Membership problem: I upgraded to xbox premium membership and changed my mind. I already had an xbox live membership with one month left. When I cancelled premium, it cancelled live also. How do I get my prepaid live...
  9. problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...

in XBoX on Windows
    problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...: Bonjour, J'ai voulu m'abonner au service game pass pour PC X box. J'ai donc enregistré une carte de crédit comme demandé et validé le payement. Hors la fin du payement j'ai reçu le message...
  10. Problem converting Xbox 360 local profile to Xbox Live as a child's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem converting Xbox 360 local profile to Xbox Live as a child's account: I have been reading through the forums and Google searches trying to figure out how to get my child's local Xbox 360 profile converted to an Xbox Live gamertag. From what I have been able to...