Problems in campain PLEASE HELP

Discus and support Problems in campain PLEASE HELP in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im at the the point where i just did the cloaked mission and im at the top of the cliff where i have to reppel down but it will not let me hook to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RBrown420, Nov 11, 2014.

1. RBrown420
    RBrown420 Guest

Im at the the point where i just did the cloaked mission and im at the top of the cliff where i have to reppel down but it will not let me hook to my reppell line.. the Aussie guys keeeps saying Mitchel hook up.. but it wont let me. What am i doi g wrong..
    i have tried everything!

:)

RBrown420, Nov 11, 2014
  2. lost data & dlc HELP!

Please help. I lost all campain data (still have achievements). and every so often i lose my dlc items. they generally come back. any ideas or anyone i can talk too??

Lord Lorgonis, Nov 11, 2014
  3. Halo Reach download problems. Please help

I bought Halo Reach off the marketplace, but when i wanna play matchmaking,Campain, ect. it says I failed to download content. I already tried redownloading twice but it still dosen't work. Please help.

Brutal Force

Brutal Force-220C1C40-B6DC-4823-A7F8-C24E72DE789C, Nov 11, 2014
  4. DistinctionRaw Win User

Battlefield V Trial Bug

I have the same problem... i have the full game running in de console... i can play the full campain but i cant play online because its telling me that i have a trail version.. please help me with this
  5. Symbiote Prince Win User

Gears PC/ The extra stuff.

anyone down for helping me with the insane campain or some ranked matches?
  6. JoseDavidLEGO Win User

Gta 5 online update

let's better wait for tomorrow, maybe rockstar repair this problem, it is only my opinion.

and beside, it only fails on gta online ...not campain
  7. NetshadeX Win User

Borderlands question

We plan to play the campain just the 3 of us in a private coop (if that's possible) so cheaters shouldn't be a problem. Thanx for the heads up man..
  8. MC x Saintified Win User

Advanced warfare trippy download

mine problem is while playing campain it keeps saying disc error when theres no disc bought game off dashboard what to do to fix?
Thema:

1. Problems in campain PLEASE HELP - Similar Threads - Problems campain PLEASE

2. Lego Worlds Not Working with Game Pass Ultimate. Anyone else having this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Worlds Not Working with Game Pass Ultimate. Anyone else having this problem?: When starting Lego Worlds I receive the code : 0x803f8001 Essentially it does not recognize that I own the game. I had the Game Pass and downloaded it...it worked fine for days. Then my...
  3. Xbox One X Start up problems ever since I purchased this about 2 yrs ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Start up problems ever since I purchased this about 2 yrs ago: Hia fellow XBoxers, Ever since getting an Xbox One X for my son last to last christmas, its been a journey of agony! I've had nothing but issues with the console every so often. While it did work...
  4. Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems: Yeah on march 26th i bought a xbox controller series 2 and i notice that the order was still pending even almost a week now and i would like know whats the problem...
  5. Purchase history problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase history problem: Hi I purchased Call of duty modern warfare 2 weeks after release and have been playing the game up until 31 March 2020 where I was kicked out of the game and told I had to purchase the game. I...
  6. Problema[Translation-Problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema[Translation-Problem]: Ciao ho acquistato oggi il dlc di need for speed heat acquisto andato bene quindi faccio per istallarlo sembra andare tutto bene,entro nel gioco ma il dlc non è installato...torno alla home e...
  7. MW2 remastered purchase problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 remastered purchase problem: Purchased COD MW2 remastered through the modern warfare store today and it won't register that I bought it in game. None of the items included in the pack are showing up and when I try to look at...
  8. Xbox One X possible HDMI Problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X possible HDMI Problem?: Hi, I was going to chat or call about this issue, but apparently that’s a no go since it’s a video issue. https://twitter.com/CaptainSkulls/status/1245232708449636354?s=20 Has anyone had or...
  9. Problem With Nether Portal and I Don’t Know Why

in XboX Insiders
    Problem With Nether Portal and I Don’t Know Why: Sometimes when I try to go into the nether on my survival world it will not let me. This with only happen on my survival world that I have had for three months. submitted by /u/Just_Landon1...
  10. Minecraft - "There was a problem loading this world."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - "There was a problem loading this world.": I spent a lot of time in a Minecraft world and I think my mom turned off my xbox while the world was running and I guess something happened because now I can not load into the world. After about 3...