problems launching games from PC beta app

Discus and support problems launching games from PC beta app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Just signed up for xbox game pass yesterday and downloaded 2 games. I have the current version of windows 10 and do not own an xbox.. Every time I try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Don Maulhardt, Apr 2, 2020.

1. problems launching games from PC beta app

Just signed up for xbox game pass yesterday and downloaded 2 games. I have the current version of windows 10 and do not own an xbox..

Every time I try to start any game I get this message and can't find any solutions.

Ori And The Will Of The Wisps is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Any help would be great, it's discouraging but I understand it's a beta version.

:)

Don Maulhardt, Apr 2, 2020
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

prob gears 5

Sorry you're still having trouble. If you are still unable to launch the game from the Beta App then please find the game in the Start Menu of the PC and launch it from there
  3. Don Maulhardt Win User

I have spent about 5 hours trying all that and more. Not working , I will request a phone call now.
  4. Gollybass Win User

5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Halo: Master Chief Collection not working properly

Sorry to hear it. If you're trying to launch the game from within the Beta App and this problem still continues then please try searching for the game on the Start menu and launch it from there
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Forza Horizon 4 açılmama sorunu[Forza Horizon 4 not opening issue]

Sorry to hear it. If you're trying to launch from the Beta App then please try launching the game from the Start menu to see if that helps. You should also double check the PC and graphics drives to make sure there are no updates there
Thema:

1. problems launching games from PC beta app - Similar Threads - problems launching games

2. Problem launching game rainbow six seat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem launching game rainbow six seat: Hello everyone, I have a problem my rainbow six seat game no longer starts, I tried everything, restart the console, uninstall the game, delete the saved data but nothing helps. I don't know what...
  3. Still having a problem with xbox 360 games not launching/playing on my new Xbox one X!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still having a problem with xbox 360 games not launching/playing on my new Xbox one X!: Ive seen a few other people on the forum post and say that changing the DNS server manually worked for them but it did not work for me and I havent been able to play any BC games since I got my...
  4. Problems with launching random games and Gears 5 tech test

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with launching random games and Gears 5 tech test: good morning, I have problems launching some games on xbox one x. randomly some titles after the first loading screens close themselves and return the xbox to the home. sometimes i solve...
  5. Problème lancement jeu fifa19 [Problem launching game fifa19]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème lancement jeu fifa19 [Problem launching game fifa19]: Bonjour, depuis ce matin impossible de lancer mon jeu fifa19. Je reçois le message comme quoi la démo du jeu est arrivée expiration sans savoir le jeu mais impossible lancer. Auriez-vous une...
  6. Fable III problems getting the game to launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable III problems getting the game to launch: So I bought a physical copy of Fable III for PC in 2014 that requires Games for Windows Live to work. I played it a lot a while back but now have a new PC and have been trying to get it to work...
  7. Xbox one game launch problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one game launch problem: Hi, I've got a serious problem since yesterday with the games installed on my harddrive (No physical games). Background: start Crackdown 3 campaign saturday afternoon. Got back on the game on...
  8. Problème pour lancer les jeux ![Problem to launch the games!]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème pour lancer les jeux ![Problem to launch the games!]: Bonjour, je suis sur Xbox one x et je n'arrive plus lancer mes jeux, j'ai juste Netflix qui marche. J'ai un message qui dit:( réessayer d'ici peu. Désolé Nos services ne fonctionnent pas...
  9. Probleme de lancement de jeu [Game Launch problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme de lancement de jeu [Game Launch problem]: Ma xbox freeze quand je lance uniquement bo3 ou bo4 et retourne a l'accueil J'ai tout essayé et ma connexion xbox live est correct mais le probleme persiste Que faut-il faire ? Merci...
  10. Game launch problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game launch problem: hi, i am very upset, i bought the xboxone with the game assssin Creed origins and i thought that the game was on a DVR but it was only a code to install it. With the last update, impossible to...