Problems navigating the Xbox One Store.

Discus and support Problems navigating the Xbox One Store. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I click on a game to view within the xbox store and then try to press B to go back it just takes me back to the Xbox home screen instead of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fullmelt707, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Fullmelt707
    Fullmelt707 Guest

Whenever I click on a game to view within the xbox store and then try to press B to go back it just takes me back to the Xbox home screen instead of taking me back within the xbox store. If I click on the xbox store app from the home screen it just brings
    up the same game over and over. Even if I close out the xbox store app entirely using the options button on controller this issue still happens. Is anyone else running into this problem. I think B shouldn't be used as a way to go back to home screen, thats
    what the Xbox button is for.

:)

Fullmelt707, Feb 7, 2014
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Full game to trial.

Hey there,

If the disc for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition is currently inside the Xbox One console, try navigating to the Xbox Store and search 'Minecraft' to pull up the Minecraft: Xbox One Edition store page. From there, do you see the option to select just 'Play'?
    Try that and let us know if selecting 'Play' through the store page helps.

Keep us posted!

Mister Beep, Feb 7, 2014
  3. KP911
    KP911 Guest
    Navigating the forums...

I was looking for a forum about potential for the "Update all" option on my xbox and found that the forums seem difficult to navigate, partly due to the amount of space on the page/layout and partly due to the counter-intuitive location of the search bar.
    Similarly, I find its location implies that it is for searching all of Microsoft, not just the community, and will yield a large number of erroneous results. This does not seem to be the case, but I was wondering if we could talk about making the system/pages
    more friendly to newcomers, as they are likely to have similar concerns. Thoughts?

KP911, Feb 7, 2014
  4. Kyle743 Win User

Xbox Store Navigation.

the Xbox store makes me want to go out and buy a different console.
  5. Darksnake11sp Win User

XBox Store Navigation on mobile

Plus Extensions and Applications, it would be nice if Microsoft ads the section "xbox game pass"
  6. Saeleth Win User

Hi there,

Looking on an Android, and you can search by Featured, Gold, and Games - by Release date, Most Popular and Coming soon.

Otherwise you have to type the name/part of it for the system to search the entire catalog.
    Much appreciated, thank you!!
  7. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

Looking on an Android, and you can search by Featured, Gold, and Games - by Release date, Most Popular and Coming soon.

Otherwise you have to type the name/part of it for the system to search the entire catalog.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Full game to trial.

Hey there,

If the disc for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition is currently inside the Xbox One console, try navigating to the Xbox Store and search 'Minecraft' to pull up the Minecraft: Xbox One Edition store page. From there, do you see the option to select just 'Play'?
    Try that and let us know if selecting 'Play' through the store page helps.

Keep us posted!
Thema:

1. Problems navigating the Xbox One Store. - Similar Threads - Problems navigating Store

2. Update problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update problem: My xbox one die after the last update,i try anything and everything but still nothing,it got problem everytime after the update,it work just fine and why need so many update,it just cost more...
  3. Problemas com a conexão no Xbox One (Problems connecting to Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas com a conexão no Xbox One (Problems connecting to Xbox One): ALGUÉM POR FAVOR ME AJUDA, NO MEU XBOX MEU PING EM JOGOS ONLINE SEMPRE FICA TRAVADO EM 200, SENDO QUE MINHA INTERNET É DE 200 MEGAS, PENSAVA QUE O PROBLEMA ESTAVA NA OPERADORA, MAS EM TODOS OS...
  4. Problems redeem the game with gold xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems redeem the game with gold xbox 360: I have trouble redeeming ninja gaiden 3 kings. The same thing happened with Ghost Recon 2 advanced warfighter. When I go to the store from xbox it tells me Sorry, but on the site the last step is...
  5. blu ray problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    blu ray problem: hello i have issue with the disc i buy from amazon it say something about region A and im from israel so idk what to do. [img] 0a05b56e-66ff-48a0-8bb0-ac0114ad736c
  6. Problemen met multiplayerverbinding[Translation-Problems met multiplayer verbinding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemen met multiplayerverbinding[Translation-Problems met multiplayer verbinding: Ik heb goed internet en mijn nat-type is open maar toch heb ik problemen met multiplayer verbinding. Weet iemand waar dit aan kan liggen? [Translation-I have good internet and my NAT type is open...
  7. Deals with Gold and Publisher Sales - Navigation problem?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deals with Gold and Publisher Sales - Navigation problem?: Hello, I don't mean to complain, but does anyone else have an issue with the fact that not only can you not link to the publisher sale from the Xbox One home page, but also the weekly deals with...
  8. Groove Music navigation problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Groove Music navigation problem: Hi, I'm having a hell of a time navigating Groove Music on my Xbox One X. Whenever I try to navigate horizontally, the interface also jumps to the next row vertically. I can kind of get to some...
  9. Netflix Navigation Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix Navigation Problems: When navigating menus and shows, it's impossible to move over just one space. I've tried different controllers, taking out the batteries, restarting the console, and I've reinstalled the app...
  10. Headset Problem- Can hear party chat and in-game chat, cannot hear game/menu navigation audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Problem- Can hear party chat and in-game chat, cannot hear game/menu navigation audio: I can hear party chat and in-game chat in my headset, but I cannot hear audio. I have an xbox headset that came with my xbox one (purchased in 2015) as well as a butfulake gaming headset and the...