problems of gold and personalization of player image

Discus and support problems of gold and personalization of player image in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello I need assistance with my account was to see how I can place my account as an adult that a while ago I stole the account and change email and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by A. User, Apr 27, 2019.

1. A. User
    A. User Guest

:)

A. User, Apr 27, 2019
  2. juanpabloqo Win User

was robbed but I already have something with xbox that will help me then if I change the mail of my account to the older one of 18 years as an adult
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Juan,

We would like to confirm what you meant in saying that you stole the account?

If the account was originally setup with an age that is not currently 18 yet, there would be no way to convert the account from a child account to an adult account as the account would need to reach its
    graduation date.

Confirm this information for us and we'll be able to further assist.

Best wishes!
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there JUANDIAZG,

Thank you for responding, If you have any trouble setting your Home Xbox go ahead and click on the following link to get the proper steps to set this up.

How to designate an Xbox one console as your home Xbox

We will go ahead and lock this thread as this question has been answered. If you have any other questions for us feel free to start a new thread so that we may continue to assist you.

Happy Gaming!
  5. Smwutches Win User

The age of the account is determined by what you entered when you created the account and cannot be changed. Changed the birthdate of the email does not change the age of the Xbox account. All you can do is wait for the age of the account to reach 18.
  6. JUANDIAZG Win User

this is an account that you just created
Thema:

1. problems of gold and personalization of player image - Similar Threads - problems gold personalization

2. Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.: Hi guys. Sorry for my english but i got a problem. I've paid an Xbox Live Gold for 12 month (with a code on a card) in may 2019 and I wanted to test the xbox game pass ultimate in june. I've...
  3. Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code: Hi, last August I purchased a 3 months XboX Live Gold code and I obtained one more for free. This June I redeemed the first code but when I was attempting to redeem the free code, de system said:...
  4. Problem with Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with Xbox Live Gold: My son has a subscription to Xbox Live Gold (I checked the subscription status and we're current - last payment was on June 2nd) But when he tries to join a party or join a party he gets sent to...
  5. Xbox gold region problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gold region problem: Can't buy a gold subscribe-.- [img] dd4ac8ef-9ebf-4ecb-8c22-cfbdd29dd271
  6. Xbox gold code problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold code problems: [Mod Removed - PII] I have purchased a code for Xbox gold 3 months from G2A, and when I tried to use it in my account I got a message telling me that the code has already been used. After...
  7. Problema riscatto Portal: Still Alive gold pass [Translate] Problem ransom Portal: Still...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problema riscatto Portal: Still Alive gold pass [Translate] Problem ransom Portal: Still...: Ciao, ho una Xbox One con Gold pass, ieri stavo cercando di scaricare Portal: Still alive (gratuito e retrocompatibile con Xbox 360), ma quando seleziono la scritta "Mostra prezzo" appare...
  8. Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...: Hi I have a problem with my Xbox live gold membership don't want to take the redeem code. Show me wrong code try again. I enter the redeem code a few times and I have phone Microsoft support. And...
  9. Problem with live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with live gold: Hi . I get live gold every 3 or 1 month but this time when i loaded money in my account i was paying for live gold it said you had failed payment in the past and it doesn't let me buy more live...
  10. Problem with xbox gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with xbox gold.: Hello! I ask you to helo me. I have some problems whith xbox live gold The buying item is blocked. I can unblock it only with the card which is blocked. I can't fill my balance whith way of...