problems of gold and personalization of player image

Discus and support problems of gold and personalization of player image in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello I need assistance with my account was to see how I can place my account as an adult that a while ago I stole the account and change email and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by A. User, Apr 27, 2019.

1. A. User
    A. User Guest

:)

A. User, Apr 27, 2019
  2. juanpabloqo Win User

was robbed but I already have something with xbox that will help me then if I change the mail of my account to the older one of 18 years as an adult
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Juan,

We would like to confirm what you meant in saying that you stole the account?

If the account was originally setup with an age that is not currently 18 yet, there would be no way to convert the account from a child account to an adult account as the account would need to reach its
    graduation date.

Confirm this information for us and we'll be able to further assist.

Best wishes!
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there JUANDIAZG,

Thank you for responding, If you have any trouble setting your Home Xbox go ahead and click on the following link to get the proper steps to set this up.

How to designate an Xbox one console as your home Xbox

We will go ahead and lock this thread as this question has been answered. If you have any other questions for us feel free to start a new thread so that we may continue to assist you.

Happy Gaming!
  5. Smwutches Win User

The age of the account is determined by what you entered when you created the account and cannot be changed. Changed the birthdate of the email does not change the age of the Xbox account. All you can do is wait for the age of the account to reach 18.
  6. JUANDIAZG Win User

this is an account that you just created
Thema:

1. problems of gold and personalization of player image - Similar Threads - problems gold personalization

2. Problem of the game with gold with free to play game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem of the game with gold with free to play game: Please, i like xbox but it's really not good for you. today I have a subscription but all my friends who want to buy a new console buy a PS4 because it's not like before. today we have exellent...
  3. Problema al intentar suscribirme a Xbox live gold[Problem trying to subscribe to Xbox live...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problema al intentar suscribirme a Xbox live gold[Problem trying to subscribe to Xbox live...: Hace poco me aparecio una oferta en la que puedo comprar un mes de xbox live gold por 10 pesos pero al intentar conprar la oferta me aparece un error [Translation - Recently an offer appeared in...
  4. Game with gold problem maybe?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game with gold problem maybe?: Xbox one won't let me install or download 360 games to my Xbox one when free with gold have to go through my 360 to buy the free game then delete the download then Xbox one let's me to download...
  5. Problems redeem the game with gold xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems redeem the game with gold xbox 360: I have trouble redeeming ninja gaiden 3 kings. The same thing happened with Ghost Recon 2 advanced warfighter. When I go to the store from xbox it tells me Sorry, but on the site the last step is...
  6. NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time?: Ok guys please help. I use to be a BIG gamer like 7 years ago. I remember getting a 1 month gold membership for free for first timers. Is that still true now?? If so please help me to get it. Im...
  7. problemas with gold gratis TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 (problems with gold free TEKKEN TAG...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problemas with gold gratis TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 (problems with gold free TEKKEN TAG...: essa mensagens de erro Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again. estou tentando baixar o jogo desde dia 16/9 ate dia 30/9 ate agora nao consegui injusto isso ja mandei...
  8. problem Earth Defense Force 2025 Gold Game September 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem Earth Defense Force 2025 Gold Game September 2019: Hello, I can not recover the Earth Defense Force 2025 game this month. I have the right to a blank page when validating the download via the Web page...
  9. XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game: Hello, Since September, I can't download the games for xbox 360 (only the ones for xbox one) ==> Earth defense force 2025 I tried from my computer and I can't get it (bug). From my xbox, I can't...
  10. Problem regard to extend Gold for 3 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem regard to extend Gold for 3 months: Hi there. I've tried to extend my Gold account on my xBox One, but no succes. It says that Microsoft has a problem processing my payment. I've tried with 2 debit cards and no succes. In the past I...