Problems playing online with a family member

Discus and support Problems playing online with a family member in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have some problems that I can't find a solution on a temporary basis. I have not been able to play online with my cousin for more than 3 months,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Matias, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Matias
    Matias Guest

Hi, I have some problems that I can't find a solution on a temporary basis. I have not been able to play online with my cousin for more than 3 months, but if I can play online normally, it is a problem only with my cousin. We shared accounts more than
    2 years ago and we had never had problems to play between the two before, he for his part pays the gold membership and I buy the games, I would like to know if someone has this problem, who cannot play on someone in specific. Also if you can tell me the ways
    to contact me with technical support, since I don't know how to do it today, since the way of communicating has changed.

:)

Matias, Oct 6, 2019
  2. IRB Win User

Hi

When you say share account, I assume you mean you have a Home Xbox set and not using the same account as that won't work.

If something has changed and your cousin has changed his Home Xbox designation, then you would lose the ability to play online as his account has the Gold subscription.

You can contact Xbox Support here: support.xbox.com/contact-us but they will only be able to offer limited support as your account doesn't have Gold and they can't help with your cousins account unless they call.
  3. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

If I understand correctly, you and your cousin are trying to use the same Xbox Live profile. I'm not sure what you used to do but it is not possible for two consoles to be logged into the same account at the same time. It is possible however for two separate
    Xbox Live accounts to share one Gold membership and games bought on another account.

The link for support is here if you want to contact them.
  4. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Family members not able to play online

Have You talked to Xbox Support to know what happened?
  5. HassanB Win User

Purchase of this content is not allowed for child + teen accounts.

To my knowledge, these Games for Gold games are not available for purchase to secondary members of a Gold Family Pack. You can only get them as the primary member of the family gold pack. The only alternative I see is if your family members wish to play
    these games you can download it to 1 console initially and all the profiles on that console can play it online or offline. They just wouldn't be able to play the games on multiple consoles.
  6. MStone Win User

Whats up with the multiplayer DLC not working???

I having the issue as well, in addition to the inability to share the game with my family members for online play. An awesome game ruined !!
Thema:

1. Problems playing online with a family member - Similar Threads - Problems playing online

2. Battlefield V / Battlefield 1 playing online problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V / Battlefield 1 playing online problem.: Hello Last year I created my brother ( born 23.09.1999 ) a microsoft account. Back than i didnt know that his birth date ( for joke I made his acc with birth date in 2005 ) will be such a...
  3. Problem with playing game because privacay & online safety setting error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with playing game because privacay & online safety setting error.: We are 4 people on family account for Microsoft & Xbox. One was child account. Child tried to play fortnite but got this error: You are unable to see content other people make because of how your...
  4. online play problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    online play problem: ive tried different things but can not play online on black ops 3 a5481591-46a2-46f8-af3a-6593932c6545
  5. problems to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems to play online: Hello, I wanted to ask if there is any problem, since I can not play 360 games online in the Xbox one, especially I bought the mgs pw hd, and it tells me that I'm not connected to xbox live. Is...
  6. hello my problem is that to play online I do not have the open nat it appears to me as nat ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello my problem is that to play online I do not have the open nat it appears to me as nat ...: hello my problem is that to play online I do not have the open nat appears as nat moderate and double nat hopefully they can help me 3ce78b2e-af0a-4733-a33f-dd0529e90ad7
  7. i cant play online games but im connect to network, my xbox say me they are no problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant play online games but im connect to network, my xbox say me they are no problem: hi , yesterday i was disconect from xbox live during an online game, i cut xbox for the night and today when i want to play all online game says me i cant connect xbox live. i dont understand i'm...
  8. i cant play online games but im connect to network, my xbox say me they are no problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant play online games but im connect to network, my xbox say me they are no problem: hi , yesterday i was disconect from xbox live during an online game, i cut xbox for the night and today when i want to play all online game says me i cant connect xbox live. i dont understand i'm...
  9. problems playing online

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems playing online: Bom dia Pessoal! Estou com muitos problemas para jogar online e isso esta acontecendo a uns 4 ou 5 dias. Não vejo a mira nem os herois em overwatch e no fifa 18 esta travando muito, não consigo...
  10. Problem to play online with xbox live gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem to play online with xbox live gold account: Hi, I just used a code to get a 12 month gold xbox live on my xbox one. It's written that i'm subscribed to to xbox live gold until 19/11/2018 but i can't access to any live mutliplayer... What...