: problems receiving internet in the application

Discus and support : problems receiving internet in the application in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : problems receiving internet in the application Hello Canarimm, Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand you are experiencing... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Canarimm, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Canarimm
    Canarimm Guest

Hello Canarimm,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand you are experiencing 6mbps download speeds even though your network is capable of 30mbps. This all depends on a bunch of different variables. Are you connected via WiFi or Ethernet cord? Do you
    have any other games or apps up and running while you attempt to download anything? Simply going to the home screen would not close the games out. Having any application running would lower your download speeds.

If you are on WiFi but you cannot get an ethernet cord to hard wire your console, try moving the Xbox closer to your router. Let us know the results!

:)

Canarimm, Mar 4, 2020
  2. RhaegoLothbrok Win User

I have it Wired And i have no applications running
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

problems receiving internet in the application

Hello Canarimm,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand you are experiencing 6mbps download speeds even though your network is capable of 30mbps. This all depends on a bunch of different variables. Are you connected via WiFi or Ethernet cord? Do you
    have any other games or apps up and running while you attempt to download anything? Simply going to the home screen would not close the games out. Having any application running would lower your download speeds.

If you are on WiFi but you cannot get an ethernet cord to hard wire your console, try moving the Xbox closer to your router. Let us know the results!
  4. YFdyh000 Win User

Adventure Mode and Windows 8.1

This problem still lingers, and did not receive this application updates.
  5. SlimsyCar382 Win User

Twitch on xbox 360

How could that be an issue? The console works just fine for youtube and every other application involving the internet - as does my desktop computer, and wifi-enabled devices. I've had no internet problems
  6. GamerPc One Win User

app xbox one X useless dashboard

desolate but it does not interest me, the menu of the xbox rame because of it and eat my internet internet that poses a problem for the multiplayer and everything is possible it is necessary to make an update is when can remove these 2 application; -)
Thema:

1. : problems receiving internet in the application - Similar Threads - problems receiving internet

2. XBOX One X - IR Blaster Problem with Sony Receiver (STR-DN1030 and probably others)

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX One X - IR Blaster Problem with Sony Receiver (STR-DN1030 and probably others): I've configured my TV setup as well as my receiver setup following all the instructions on the console but I found a bug for the control of my Sony receiver (STR-DN1030). During the setup, if I...
  3. XBOX One X - IR Blaster Problem with Sony Receiver (STR-DN1030 and probably others)

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX One X - IR Blaster Problem with Sony Receiver (STR-DN1030 and probably others): I've configured my TV setup as well as my receiver setup following all the instructions on the console but I found a bug for the control of my sony receiver (STR-DN1030). During the setup, if I...
  4. Problem with Atmos and Denon receiver

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Atmos and Denon receiver: I have a Denon S950H and when I use Atmos on my X box one X (either apps or games), my receiver says Multi Ch and not Atmos. It will briefly flash ATMOS when starting apps/switching HDR formats...
  5. Problems with 3rd party XBox 360 wireless receiver (Window 10 64bit)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with 3rd party XBox 360 wireless receiver (Window 10 64bit): I got a receiver from eBay the other day and cannot for the life of me get my controllers to connect to it. I got the official driver off microsoft, 64 bit, and selected the latest "Xbox 360...
  6. Xbox 360 controller connection problem to wireless PC receiver

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 controller connection problem to wireless PC receiver: I replaced my failing xbox 360 controller I use to play games on PC, the new controller will not connect to the receiver, but the old controller that is not working properly still will connect. I...
  7. Problems using Xbox 360 wireless receiver

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems using Xbox 360 wireless receiver: I've been trying to connect my xbox 360 to my laptop using the xbox 360 wireless receiver. I followed all the proper steps but yet the controller won't connect to the wireless receiver. I really...
  8. Having problems receiving Xbox back from Microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having problems receiving Xbox back from Microsoft.: Hello, A week or so ago I posted a discussion on a problem I was having with my Xbox One X and the HDMI port not operating properly. Well, i shipped it to Microsoft because it was still...
  9. Problem receiving achievements from warframe

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem receiving achievements from warframe: I'm having problems receiving achievements from warframe that I have already completed Its been over 72 hours and various achievements are still missing. I've tried all the support page says and...
  10. Xbox Live Quest Rewards not Received for the Month of March, and problems with February

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Quest Rewards not Received for the Month of March, and problems with February: I am trying to get my reward for March's quest. I never received anything for that month and we are into June. Also I was given an already used code for the month of February, I would really...