Problems running Solitaire Collection and a couple of other free games

Discus and support Problems running Solitaire Collection and a couple of other free games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just spent a fruitless few hours attempting to PLAY the Xbox/Microsoft Jigsaw, Solitaire Collection, and Word games. They all run on my old Windows 10... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WDickinson1, Oct 7, 2019.

1. WDickinson1
    WDickinson1 Guest

Just spent a fruitless few hours attempting to PLAY the Xbox/Microsoft Jigsaw, Solitaire Collection, and Word games. They all run on my old Windows 10 device - and the Mahjong collection runs on my newly-refurbished Windows 10 device. Moreover, Xbox and
    Microsoft shop both think - as do I - that I own these games AND have installed them!

However, all I get on the jigsaw and word games when I launch them is the preliminary screen. Nothing ever seems to be loaded, the options are blank, and after about half a minute the preliminary screen closes itself and the icon disappears from the tasklist.

Solitaire collection goes a little further. It immediately throws up the message:

Fatal Error

IDXGIFactory4::CreateSwap-ChainForComposition failed: The parameter is incorrect.

(HRESULT: 0X80070057)

which is not precisely helpful! This message also disappears after less than a minute.

Anyone got any ideas?

:)

WDickinson1, Oct 7, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hi,

Is your pc up to date because some games require a up to date windows 10 version to play it
  3. Johannes Karanitsch Win User

Can't login to Xbox Live from Solitaire Collection

Same problem here. Other Microsoft games like Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Sudoku work well. I also have no problem logging into Xbox live directly. The only problem is with Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

I uninstalled Solitaire Collection and re-installed and run apps.diagcab, but it still will not sign in.
  4. GigaByte69 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Go Back To Old Games

Hi

The old basic card games are all still there. When you first start solitaire collection

On the left hand side of the screen are the 3 basic games of Klondike solitaire,

Free cell solitaire and spider solitaire plus a couple new ones. You do not have to

Play the Daily Challenges or the star collection if you don't want to.

Cheers

GigaByte
  5. BeastBadshah Win User
  6. fanof762X39 Win User

Microsoft solitaire Collection sign in problem

I've been having the same problem for a couple of weeks. It does sign in once in a blue moon..... Here's what I get: There was a problem downloading game data for Microsoft Solitaire Collection...... error code 101_107_1
Thema:

1. Problems running Solitaire Collection and a couple of other free games - Similar Threads - Problems running Solitaire

2. Problem when playing prey it works great and runs smooth for a while then it freezes

in XboX Insiders
    Problem when playing prey it works great and runs smooth for a while then it freezes: I have noticed an issue with playing prey when I go to launch the prey game witch is downloaded from the store on my console. when I was playing the game everything was working great and running...
  3. Problems starting Minecraft on Switch and running additional payed contents

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems starting Minecraft on Switch and running additional payed contents: Hi all! Since quite a while my Kids cannot start Minecraft on the Switch anymore when they are logged in with their nintendo account. When trying to start, nothing happens for quite a while and...
  4. Running Problem for Call Of Duty Black Ops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Running Problem for Call Of Duty Black Ops: I was unable to start call of duty black ops . I started CODBO so i see a message . This message is WIN_ EMP QUIT BODY and this show three option (yes,no,cancel) and i click all three but this...
  5. Evil Within 2 problem z uruchomieniem w trybie online.[Evil Within 2 problem with running...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Evil Within 2 problem z uruchomieniem w trybie online.[Evil Within 2 problem with running...: Witam, jeżeli piszę w złym dziale, to proszę o przeniesienie. Mój problem polega na tym że nie mogę odpalić EW2 na Xbox One X w trybie online. Gra się uruchamia jest logo wydawcy, ostrzeżenia i...
  6. Problem z uruchomieniem Forzy Horizon 4 - xbox pass [Translation - Problem running Forzy ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem z uruchomieniem Forzy Horizon 4 - xbox pass [Translation - Problem running Forzy ...: Witam, zainstalowałem FH 4 na swoim komputerze, na dysku D. Chciałem zagrać i po uruchomieniu gry w aplikacji xbox widze jedynie grafikę z FH4 nic więcej. Myślałem że znajdę folder z grą i...
  7. Problem with running Forza Motorsport on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with running Forza Motorsport on xbox 360: hello, I have a problem, maybe you are able to help or know the cause of the problem. I bought the Forza Motorsport game in a box version (as a missing item from the Forz series) and I would...
  8. I have a problem when I bought a Forza Horizon 3 when I'm running for no reason and I'm asking ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem when I bought a Forza Horizon 3 when I'm running for no reason and I'm asking ...: I have a problem when I bought a Forza Horizon 3 when I'm running for no reason and I'm asking for help 093a8696-e09b-47fa-9c9a-142bbc5e54fa
  9. Xbox one is working slow but my phone is running fine.... wifi problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one is working slow but my phone is running fine.... wifi problem: I am connected to the wifi on my phone and it is running perfect but when I try playing on my Xbox, it is super slow! I've tried unplugging the router and everything but I get the same solution....
  10. Why I have this problem(0x803f9006) when I run every game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I have this problem(0x803f9006) when I run every game?: My account had bought every game. 18d1768d-715c-4e4a-902c-6f934019b74b