Problems signing in to my account?

Discus and support Problems signing in to my account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I’ve been having this issue for a couple of days now. Basically, i want to sign into another microsoft account on my Xbox (not the one I’m using to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FreddyTaylor, Jun 7, 2019.

1. FreddyTaylor
    FreddyTaylor Guest

So I’ve been having this issue for a couple of days now. Basically, i want to sign into another microsoft account on my Xbox (not the one I’m using to write this) but I can’t remember my account password and the email I use for the account is inaccessible
    meaning i can’t use the email to get access to my password again. I don’t know the old number for the account either or the Skype details.

Account recovery isn’t working. I’ve sent multiple forms and they have all been denied.

The whole situation doesn’t make much sense, as usually my Xbox just signs me in on my normal account automatically. I don’t see any reason for why it stopped working the other day. Now when i turn on my Xbox it just keeps me signed out.

I’ve made way too many purchases to just start a new account and leave the old one behind.

Is this definitely an issue on my end? What can i do to fix this?

Any response would be appreciated.

:)

FreddyTaylor, Jun 7, 2019
  2. NataLioth Win User

Problems signing into my profile

I did clear the cache after I re-downloaded my profile but I didn't unplug the hard drive, so I'll try that. Thanks!
  3. Miss Portia Win User

problem signing in on my xbox.

Can you try recovering your Gamertag? That should do the trick. :)
  4. NataLioth Win User

Well I tried that and when I was trying to sign in it took a long time to load, then the security thing came up where it asks for your email address and password. Then it went back to signing in again and once again the security questions came up, so basically
    it was an endless cycle. I was eventually able to sign in after clearing the cache another 3 times, but I do not want this problem everytime I turn my xbox on :(

Also, everytime I have been signed in within the last couple of days I have been disconnected from xbox live.
  5. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Try clearing your system cache 3 times and unplugging your hard drive than plug it back in
  6. Misses Joust Win User

G'day Lioth!

Do you have a
    USB flash drive
    that you can format for your Xbox 360 console? If so, let's try storing your profile on that for a while and see if the disconnections and errors continue. Let us know how it goes!
Thema:

1. Problems signing in to my account? - Similar Threads - Problems signing account

2. Problems with wireless and signing on to Xbox live account via Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with wireless and signing on to Xbox live account via Xbox One: Hello all I'd like to see if anyone else is having the same issue as I am and/or if someone can help provide a solution to an ongoing problem I am having with my Xbox One. Many apologies if this...
  3. problema pra entrar na minha conta no xbox 360 (problem signing in to my Xbox 360 account)

in XBoX Accessibility
    problema pra entrar na minha conta no xbox 360 (problem signing in to my Xbox 360 account): Estou com problema ao entrar na minha conta no xbox 360 Translation: I'm having trouble signing in to my Xbox 360 account 0810a81a-45f5-4bc1-8d33-1ca865fc3dc0
  4. Problem with signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft: Hello, I would like to adress a problem with signing into my microsoft account in Minecraft. I bought Minecraft for my nintendo switch and when I try to sign into my Microsoft account it would...
  5. Trouble Signing In After Recent Dashboard Update & Multiple Account Problems Since Signing...

in XboX Insiders
    Trouble Signing In After Recent Dashboard Update & Multiple Account Problems Since Signing...: First things first, this will probably just be a bunch of information and will likely be a giant wall of text covering everything I've been experiencing so I'll have a TL;DR below so feel free to...
  6. Sea of thieves - problem to log with my account, I get stuck at "sign for the adventure "

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves - problem to log with my account, I get stuck at "sign for the adventure ": Hello, Having recently acquired an xbox, I took the xbox live and the gamepass to enjoy sea of thieves. However, after a few days of playing, I can not connect to sea of thieves, I stay on the...
  7. Xbox Sign in and account problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Sign in and account problems: Xbox one x. Won't sign me in, network is fine. I put in my passkey and it just takes me back to the xbox dashboard. Tried removing the account and adding it again, my Xbox still says that that...
  8. problem with sign in to live account with error 0x80a40010

in XBoX Accessibility
    problem with sign in to live account with error 0x80a40010: Hello guys. I can't sign in to my live account on my Xbox one S. my network connection is fine and my live account is working with no problem on my other devices. The error says " There is a...
  9. Had the code problem trying to sign in so deleted account as advised went back in now can't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Had the code problem trying to sign in so deleted account as advised went back in now can't ...: Had the code problem about signing in deleted account got back on went to play fifa saying we service problem any ideas please 6a45bb60-26b1-4372-b7b5-b750797b74cf
  10. problem to sign in with hotmail account

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem to sign in with hotmail account: Hi. I have problem with signing in. each time I write my name, email address and password - I cant sign in and I get the message that there is some problem with my credentials and I need to go in...