Problems starting Minecraft on Switch and running additional payed contents

Discus and support Problems starting Minecraft on Switch and running additional payed contents in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all! Since quite a while my Kids cannot start Minecraft on the Switch anymore when they are logged in with their nintendo account. When trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarcusLTB, Jun 28, 2019.

1. MarcusLTB
    MarcusLTB Guest

Hi all!

Since quite a while my Kids cannot start Minecraft on the Switch anymore when they are logged in with their nintendo account. When trying to start, nothing happens for quite a while and then we get the message "Texturen konnten nicht geladen werden", which
    is somethin like "Textures couldn´t be loaded". Or in some cases "The software was shut down as a failure has occurred".

When starting not being logged in with the nintendo account, Minecraft is running but without the online mode and without the additionally payed contents.

What can we do to get that fixed? As my Kids have spend quite a lot of their money on additional content, we are desperately looking for a solution.

Regards

Marcus

:)

MarcusLTB, Jun 28, 2019
  2. MarcusLTB Win User

Hi Diego,

many thanks for your reply. I´ve tried already to contact the Nintendo customer support but they asked me to contact the windows support as they cannot help with Problems related to minecraft. This is why I am here now and it is really frustrating that you
    can easily spend money on the minecraft products but there is no one feeling responsible if something does not work…

I´m not aware that there was a recent system update and yes, we´ve spend already ours on re-installing the game, always ending up with the same situation.

Last hope is now to request a call from the support, but then I need to be available for them during my working time which is kind of inconvenient, as I am the customer with a problem and not the supplier;-)

Anyhow, thanks again for answering and I am still hoping to find a solution.

regards

Marcus
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Marcus,

I'm sorry to hear about this sign in issue with Minecraft on your Nintendo Switch.

Was there any recent system update that you are aware of that the Switch might have had? Have you re-installed the game already? Can you sign into account.microsoft.com and account.xbox.com using the same Microsoft Account?

Unfortunately we cannot assist with Nintendo account sign in issues and don't have any troubleshooting steps related to the Switch console.

You can also contact Xbox customer supportand Nintendo customer support to report the issue.

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & billing under Account management
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select request a call from support if available or there should be a number for you to call
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft windows ten

Which "two packs" do you mean?

Did you buy additional content (like player skins or environment skins) with Minecraft Coins inside the game? If so, make sure you sign in with the same account that you bought the items with in the game.

Or do you mean the different Minecraft Editions, like the Starter or Master editions (that are the base game you got from your code PLUS additional Minecraft Coins and skins).

Since you only get the base game through your code, you can't get the other editions without paying for them.

Any additional content you previously purchased will show up in the Store app if you sign in with that account that originally redeemed the code by clicking on the Store Menu (the three dots in the upper right) and choosing your Library.
  5. DarthLama Win User

idea's on DLC

If it's a fixed ending + DLC content (missions) then I would consider paying for it. If it's just an ending fix, I won't pay for it. I shouldn't have to pay to fix Biowares mistake. I will only spend money for additional content I won't pay for a 'patch.'
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Realms on minecraft windows 10

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live
    Service is up and running on this
    link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit

Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.
Thema:

1. Problems starting Minecraft on Switch and running additional payed contents - Similar Threads - Problems starting Minecraft

2. PROBLEMS WITH THE START OF THE GAME (Xbox One S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEMS WITH THE START OF THE GAME (Xbox One S): [img] Hello! At Christmas I bought GTA V (digital from the Xbox Store). After downloading the game to 100% I open it and after a few seconds I return to the home. I can't play it so I said I'll...
  3. PROBLEMS WITH THE START OF THE GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEMS WITH THE START OF THE GAME: Hello! At Christmas I bought GTA V (digital from the Xbox Store). After downloading the game to 100% I open it and after a few seconds I return to the home. I can't play it so I said I'll delete...
  4. Problema al iniciar Forza Horizon 4 [Edit - Transaltion] - Problem starting Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema al iniciar Forza Horizon 4 [Edit - Transaltion] - Problem starting Forza Horizon 4: Hola comunidad de Microsoft. Mi situación es la siguiente: Hace poco más de un mes instalé el juego Forza Horizon 4: Edición estándar, todo iba muy bien hasta que ayer, al iniciar el juego me...
  5. Problema de inicio de secion Minecraft ps4[Translation-Minecraft ps4 sign start problem]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema de inicio de secion Minecraft ps4[Translation-Minecraft ps4 sign start problem]: Tengo un problema con la ultima Actualizacion de minecraft ps4, que no me deja conectar mi cuenta de microsoft, hago todos los pasos que hay que hacer para ingresar mi cuenta pero siempre me dice:...
  6. I have a problem that happens occasionally on my Xbox (after an instant start) the only...

in XboX Insiders
    I have a problem that happens occasionally on my Xbox (after an instant start) the only...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox one start up problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one start up problem: My xbox started having issues on Dec 07 (freezing up during gameplay); at times forcing a restart. On Dec 09, my xbox crashed so hard that when I restarted I had to reconnect xbox live and...
  8. Session problem starting GTA V on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Session problem starting GTA V on Xbox 360: Hello, today i tryed to play GTA V on my xbox360, but, is always showing a message "You no started a session. To save you progress and obtain conquests is necessaty to start a session. Want start...
  9. Start up problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Start up problems: Hi all. Need help please. My son's xbox one won't get past the start up screen. Does anyone know why please 80b0c94b-2879-4fb8-ab56-d6833679f5c7
  10. Has anyone else ever had a problem with starting Minecraft and had the code: 0x8027025a?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else ever had a problem with starting Minecraft and had the code: 0x8027025a?: I need help because none of the solutions work. #needhelp 036dc661-8f16-4f85-b5eb-0b43109cd317