Problems starting Minecraft on Switch and running additional payed contents

Discus and support Problems starting Minecraft on Switch and running additional payed contents in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all! Since quite a while my Kids cannot start Minecraft on the Switch anymore when they are logged in with their nintendo account. When trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarcusLTB, Jun 28, 2019.

1. MarcusLTB
    MarcusLTB Guest

Hi all!

Since quite a while my Kids cannot start Minecraft on the Switch anymore when they are logged in with their nintendo account. When trying to start, nothing happens for quite a while and then we get the message "Texturen konnten nicht geladen werden", which
    is somethin like "Textures couldn´t be loaded". Or in some cases "The software was shut down as a failure has occurred".

When starting not being logged in with the nintendo account, Minecraft is running but without the online mode and without the additionally payed contents.

What can we do to get that fixed? As my Kids have spend quite a lot of their money on additional content, we are desperately looking for a solution.

Regards

Marcus

:)

MarcusLTB, Jun 28, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Marcus,

I'm sorry to hear about this sign in issue with Minecraft on your Nintendo Switch.

Was there any recent system update that you are aware of that the Switch might have had? Have you re-installed the game already? Can you sign into account.microsoft.com and account.xbox.com using the same Microsoft Account?

Unfortunately we cannot assist with Nintendo account sign in issues and don't have any troubleshooting steps related to the Switch console.

You can also contact Xbox customer supportand Nintendo customer support to report the issue.

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & billing under Account management
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select request a call from support if available or there should be a number for you to call
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Realms on minecraft windows 10

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live
    Service is up and running on this
    link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit

Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.
  4. DarthLama Win User

idea's on DLC

If it's a fixed ending + DLC content (missions) then I would consider paying for it. If it's just an ending fix, I won't pay for it. I shouldn't have to pay to fix Biowares mistake. I will only spend money for additional content I won't pay for a 'patch.'
  5. ChimpZealot Win User

Frequent diconnects on live with xbox 250GB

Neither of the devices you listed are wireless routers. You have a DSL gateway and a switch there. Assuming you are running an additional wireless router, bridging the Westell is probably going to be your best bet to start figuring out your disconnection
    issue.
  6. TheGhostEleven Win User

Xbox won't let me download games

I've had a similar problem with downloading priced items (as opposed to free content). If you have a credit or debit card attached to your profile then you may need to switch to using MS points for the purchase. Xbox has been running into these difficulties
    ever since they started switching the mainframes to money purchases and getting rid of MS points. Even though the process has not been completed on their end, it is still creating purchasing problems. I hope this helps :)
Thema:

1. Problems starting Minecraft on Switch and running additional payed contents - Similar Threads - Problems starting Minecraft

2. Problema al iniciar juego [Translate] Problem starting Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema al iniciar juego [Translate] Problem starting Game: Tengo juegos que compré en la tienda en línea de xbox y no puedo iniciarlos por la vigencia de el Game pass ¿por qué? Espero y me ayuden, gracias [Translate by Mod] I have games I bought in...
  3. Ready to start problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ready to start problem: I try to launch a ready to start game and it says go to here 657a09b2-c661-48eb-8416-841de006e059
  4. YouTube app problem starting up!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube app problem starting up!: For the past 2 days, the YouTube app will not load up on the console! Have tried to uninstall and reinstall it, just to see if that was the issue. Also have checked to see if the service status...
  5. Problem with fifa 19 when starting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with fifa 19 when starting: Problem with fifa 19 when starting f546d365-6ef0-418c-b667-cd653947f32c
  6. Fifa 19 com problemas para iniciar. [Translation - Fifa 19 with problems to start.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 com problemas para iniciar. [Translation - Fifa 19 with problems to start.]: Versão ultimate adquirida em setembro. Hoje me deparo com erro de que minha avaliação para o jogo expirou. Entro na Microsoft store e jogo instalado e adquirido. Coloco para jogar e novamente...
  7. Xbox One X start up problem and save game problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X start up problem and save game problems: I've had my Xbox One X for about 7 months with no issues at all, until last week. While playing a game I got this message: "There's a problem with your saved games. You'll need to delete and...
  8. problem starting AC Odyssey

in XBoX Accessibility
    problem starting AC Odyssey: Hi there, I hope there is someone who can help me. Since Thursday I can´t start my AC Odyssey game anymore. It worked fine until Wednesday, but now I just can get to the picture " searching for...
  9. Start up problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Start up problems: for the second or third time in the space of a month i have had troubleshooting start up problems, First it was my saved games then it wouldn't start up at all. I have had to reset it all back to...
  10. Has anyone else ever had a problem with starting Minecraft and had the code: 0x8027025a?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else ever had a problem with starting Minecraft and had the code: 0x8027025a?: I need help because none of the solutions work. #needhelp 036dc661-8f16-4f85-b5eb-0b43109cd317