Problems to download ninja gaiden black

Discus and support Problems to download ninja gaiden black in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Last week I bought in xbox live the game "ninja gaiden black" for xbox 360 and every time low presents the same problem, completing the download says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarcoBroly, May 3, 2018.

1. MarcoBroly
    MarcoBroly Guest

Last week I bought in xbox live the game "ninja gaiden black" for xbox 360 and every time low presents the same problem, completing the download says "can not download."

I spoke with the technical assistance and asked to delete the file and download it for the history of downloads, I followed all the steps and continued presenting the same problem.

My hd is original microsoft and I no longer know what to do, when I will select the file to delete after the 100% download I realized that says the file is corrupted, maybe the problem is in the file?

please help me.

Histórico

Salvas

###a class="ft-link" href="Translate Community"###

###/a###

:)

MarcoBroly, May 3, 2018
  2. NSSoulja74
    NSSoulja74 Guest
    Ninja Gaiden Black Error

Same issue. Can't download Ninja Gaiden Black from Xbox live Marketplace.......

NSSoulja74, May 3, 2018
  3. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest
    What is the hardest game(s) that you've beaten?

This is the one of the few games that made me want to throw my controller though the T.V.! Lol. Ninja Gaiden, Ninja Gaiden Black, and Ninja Gaiden two are AWESOME games!

Peace, J.R.

J.R.G., May 3, 2018
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

Hi!

Try to delete the corrupted data in the installation (yellow mark), then
    delete the system cache
    and try to download the game again.

DominumStige, May 3, 2018
  5. N0 BONUS Win User

[Xbox 360] - Latest Original Xbox games will not download.

Same problem, a couple of days ago bought Ninja gaiden black, download it and can't play.

Game been mark as corrupted.
  6. J.R.G. Win User

What is the hardest game(s) that you've beaten?

(1) Ninja Gaiden for the Original Xbox (not Ninja Gaiden Black) --> This game will grind you into dust
    This is the one of the few games that made me want to throw my controller though the T.V.! Lol. Ninja Gaiden, Ninja Gaiden Black, and Ninja Gaiden two are AWESOME games!

Peace, J.R.
  7. NSSoulja74 Win User

Ninja Gaiden Black Error

Same issue. Can't download Ninja Gaiden Black from Xbox live Marketplace.......
  8. XxNav23maNxX Win User

Can't download Grand Theft Auto San Andreas on Xbox Live Marketplace?

Mine comes up with ninja gaiden black too, anytime i try to download it , immediately says that it cant be downloaded.
  9. Shigurui Win User

Hardest boss thread

Ninja Gaiden Black, ALMA on Master Ninja, 'nuff said!
Thema:

1. Problems to download ninja gaiden black - Similar Threads - Problems download ninja

2. Massive problems after bad download

in XBoX Accessibility
    Massive problems after bad download: Okay, so, this is a problem I've had for years, and have been mournfully tolerating. I tried to get access to the 360 multiplayer for Call of Duty 3. It failed, and all previous DLC is broken...
  3. Is anyone else still having problems downloading Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else still having problems downloading Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge to...: There were several tickets posted about this last June 2019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-download-xbox-360-games/4e39ecbe-efac-40db-96d6-147f1b835fb2,...
  4. Problem Z pobieraniem Na aplikacji xbox (PC) [Xbox App Download Problem (PC)]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem Z pobieraniem Na aplikacji xbox (PC) [Xbox App Download Problem (PC)]: Dzień dobry mam problem z pobraniem gry z game pasa na pc a konkretniej gry outer worlds a konkretniej zacząłem instalacje i zorientowałem się że mam jako internet wybrane wi fi które u mnie jest...
  5. xbox one microsoft store Game downloading problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one microsoft store Game downloading problem: Problem downloading fortnite ..............so i tried downloading several times .........and it keeps getting stuck at 430.76 mb ........i searched on youtube for ways to fix this...
  6. Problem downloading Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem downloading Minecraft: Hi, I've bought an Xbox One console with Minecraft download code for all the collections 2 months ago. From the start it didn't download past 83% - I even reset the console twice and it didn't...
  7. Game download speed problem

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Game download speed problem: Game download speed problem Hey there Demon Hunter RU, Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your games to download as expected. I can definitely see how slow...
  8. Problema con código de descarga del gear of war 3 en xbox one s[Problem with download code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema con código de descarga del gear of war 3 en xbox one s[Problem with download code...: Un cordial saludo comunidad, hace unas semanas compre la consola xbox one s, la cual me ofrecía el pack de gear completo. Pero el código del gear war 3 presenta un problema, ya que al momento de...
  9. Problem with game downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with game downloads: I havent ppayed my xbox for a whike and so ive recently had to download an update for the xbox itself and updates for the games i own. On top of that i bought some games in the Black Friday sales....
  10. Problem downloading the Suit Pack DLC for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem downloading the Suit Pack DLC for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution: So the suit pack for Ninja Storm Revolution came out a week ago and so far I have not been able to download it. Every time I select Confirm Purchase it brings an error message with the status...