Problems Trimming Clips

Discus and support Problems Trimming Clips in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have had issues trimming clips for a long time. Sometimes the trim feature works but often times when I try to trim a clip, usually a longer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TimeKillSpree, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Problems Trimming Clips

Hello, I have had issues trimming clips for a long time. Sometimes the trim feature works but often times when I try to trim a clip, usually a longer one, it will load almost instantly to about 60-70% and then won't progress anymore no matter how long
    I leave it there. Anything I can do to fix this?

:)

TimeKillSpree, Dec 28, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Problems Trimming Clips

I notice I have this issue if I have clips uploading at the same time I'm trying to clip. Try clipping one at a time, with nothing in the upload que.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Problems Trimming Clips

I notice I have this issue if I have clips uploading at the same time I'm trying to clip. Try clipping one at a time, with nothing in the upload que.
    Thanks for the tip. I'll try that.

Trimming clips has been hit and miss for me as well, and I have reported this issue with Report a Problem.
  4. CyTeK1978 Win User

Problems Trimming Clips

hmm, what app u are using. are u talking about studio on xbox ?
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

Upload Studio No Longer Trimming

Hi there SeaNee,

I haven't heard of this particular error. There are a couple of things that might help us understand a bit better:

1. Is it after you select the section of your clip to Trim that you're seeing the "Total Length" still showing as the original length of the Trim?
    2. When you're making the Trim, does the new trimmed length show on "Trimmed Length" in the top left and on the timestamp on the bar below the clip?
    3. Is this happening when you do "Just a Trim" or is this happening during a Multi-clip?

Please let us know the answer to those questions and we'll work from there.
  6. Wildboy Wiley Win User

Having trouble trimming a clip

I have now uploaded a video focusing on this issue, it shows me trimming the clips and the issues leading after that, I would hope if someone could watch it and give me some help related to the issue so I can fully trim this clip without any errors occuring,
    thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r2-yKb3D34
    After examining your video, and looking at it from my console, The "Trim" option you have available on that bar, isn't available in my app strangely. Not sure why that trim option is there, have you checked to see if the Xbox DVR has been updated recently?

Alternatively (as a work around) to trim your clip, you can "edit in Upload Studio" which will allow you trim the clip in that app (Simply pushing the left stick to move the starting point, and the right stick to move the ending
    point) and will allow you to save and upload the trimmed clip to xbox or onedrive as well.
Thema:

Problems Trimming Clips

1. Problems Trimming Clips - Similar Threads - Problems Trimming Clips

2. jai un probleme avec mon application de film et télé sa dit quil y a une erreur de code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    jai un probleme avec mon application de film et télé sa dit quil y a une erreur de code...: jai un probleme avec mon application de film et télé sa dit quil y a une erreur de code 0xc101ab66 13fd54c2-e8b7-4b46-a3f8-93658241be88
  3. Problème live gold[Translation-Live gold problem]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème live gold[Translation-Live gold problem]: Bonsoir, nos avons effectue le paiment de l’abonnement pour 3mois, je n’ai recu aucun code, aucun mail , ... alors que l’argent a bien ete prelever , que faire ? Merci beaucoup...
  4. ark genesis problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ark genesis problem: hi I recently bought ark genesis on my xbox and I was expecting to get the HLNA bot but I logged on to find nothing my friends have it in their inventory but I cant find it I re started I uploaded...
  5. Problems updating XBox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems updating XBox360: I am having troubles updating my Xbox360 for the past few weeks. I have tried the offline methods, clear cache and everything doesn't work. They give me 4476-0000-0080-0300-8007-0571 as the status...
  6. Xbox elite series 2 problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox elite series 2 problems: Is it true regarding the xbox elite series 2 being halted in terms of manufacturing and dispatching due to Microsoft performing a hardware revision due to the amount of errors and problems...
  7. Xbox install problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox install problems: when i try to install Star Wars Battlefront 2 on my devices it says no applicable devices have been found what does that mean? 5e55177a-de8f-4698-908f-99ff72337470
  8. Warranty problem (xbox controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty problem (xbox controller): Hello, I have an Xbox One S and its warranty ends 04/15/2020. I have a technical problem with a joystick on my controller and I looked for a repair or replacement using the serial number of...
  9. Final Fantasy XV on Gamepass problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy XV on Gamepass problems.: So I grabbed this game to try playing the Comrades mode with some friends. Every time I try to connect to an online lobby, the game tells me a network issue has occurred and disconnects me....
  10. Problemi con microfono con fortnite -[Translation - Problems with microphone with fortnite]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemi con microfono con fortnite -[Translation - Problems with microphone with fortnite]: Bonasera, sto avendo problemi con il microfono delle cuffie mentre gioco a FORTNITE in quanto il mentre gioco nessuno minsente anche se le cuffie funzionano correttamente. ho fatto tutti i...