Problems with access trying to log in on xbox

Discus and support Problems with access trying to log in on xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello am have a issue with my xbox live accessing. It seems that I can’t connect to my games and the apps and the internet is working fine.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Neri 1981, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Neri 1981
    Neri 1981 Guest

Hello am have a issue with my xbox live accessing. It seems that I can’t connect to my games and the apps and the internet is working fine.

:)

Neri 1981, Aug 30, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Neri 1981,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to sign in. There is

a service alert
    that was posted recently which is affecting signing in. We recommend keeping an eye on the service alert page, and we will update it as soon as we can. Thank you again, and happy gaming.
  3. Fos Win User

They are aware of players having sign in issues and are working on a fix right now. For more information, check Xbox Support's twitter page.
  4. PeterPan55 Win User

0x87DD0005

I'm getting the same error when trying to access Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. No problem with Solitaire, or logging in directly to the XBox app. Please someone fix it.
  5. DominumStige Win User

error code 0x80040900

Hi!

It could be a problem of access with the profile or a network problem. In the first case it will be enough to log off the profile, restart and log in. In the second case, try to check the correct internet connection. The error appears if there are line
    problems or packet loss.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Private Forums

Try this it worked for me....

log into the xbox forums........open a new tab in your browser....go to the connect site and log in there....try to access the private forums.
Thema:

1. Problems with access trying to log in on xbox - Similar Threads - Problems access trying

2. Gears 5. There was a problem accessing a multiplayer game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gears 5. There was a problem accessing a multiplayer game.: Good day. In Gears 5 says "For this account, multiplayer is unavailable."... Game bought the ultimate edition. Even the Game pass is. 11cb2a9b-76d4-435f-8ab8-4ab9427696af
  3. problem to access

in XBoX Accessibility
    problem to access: Hello, When I try to access to my XBox One I get the following error: 0x87DD0006. After several resets I still get the same error. How can I fix this problem? Thanks for any help....
  4. problems accessing purchased content

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems accessing purchased content: I cant seem to access my movies or tv subscription's on my xbox 360 the error that pops up says the xbox service isn't available right now please try again later. (status=80C90010) my xbox live...
  5. Problem accessing Movies & TV app on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem accessing Movies & TV app on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010): I am trying to access the Microsoft Movies & TV app on my Xbox 360, but am met with the following error message: "The Xbox service isn't available right now. Please try again later....
  6. Problem accessing Movies & TV on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010) This is happening...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem accessing Movies & TV on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010) This is happening...: There are threads on this dating back to 2012 and its still a problem. I have followed all steps spoken with support numerous times and finally to be told “I have no clue whats causing this just...
  7. Minecraft on Ipad...server access problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Ipad...server access problems: I've purchased minecraft app for the ipad for my little boy. I then set him up a xbox live account but the app says that due to the acct setup he cant access servers. I cant find anything in the...
  8. i can t access to my x box account ,says there is a problem try later

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can t access to my x box account ,says there is a problem try later: I can t access to my x box account ,says there is a problem try later ed72f35b-2728-40d0-9a34-89c5c08be8e9
  9. Looks like there was a problem validating your EA Access subscription status, please try again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looks like there was a problem validating your EA Access subscription status, please try again: Trying to play the fifa 19 early access 10 hour trial but I can't because I get the message "Looks like there was a problem validating your EA Access subscription status, please try again" - I've...
  10. Problem! EA Access 12 month subscription: "Try the same again. Our system occurred error..."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem! EA Access 12 month subscription: "Try the same again. Our system occurred error...": Trying to buy EA Access 12 month subscription. It tell's (freely transalated) "Try the same again. Our system occurred error. The small waiting can help." The same has been going on for three...