Problems with All Access shipment

Discus and support Problems with All Access shipment in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I know from seeing Reddit threads I'm not the only one that's had this issue. Was supposed to get Xbox Series X delivered from All Access thru Walmart... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by StevenHodges8, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Problems with All Access shipment

I know from seeing Reddit threads I'm not the only one that's had this issue. Was supposed to get Xbox Series X delivered from All Access thru Walmart back on June 25th. Didn't show up. Then UPS shows delay. I start sending tickets in. Took over 2 weeks to get reply and was if they didn't read it. UPS says sender has to initiate search. Finally someone at Citizens understands and says they will get Liftforward to investigate. After several weeks finally say that UPS is going to have to reimburse. Ok, well in the meantime Citizens wants money for something I've still yet to receive. I think surely they will process refund and ship another cause they asked if I still wanted one. I say yes please do. It's been over 2 weeks again since last reply. Citizens say I need to talk to Liftforward yet I have no contact info except via the ticket system. I'm frustrated and angry that this process is so messed up and potentially hurting my credit cause they dropped the ball. I just want the Xbox I ordered 2 months ago and move on. Anyone have any ideas, especially if you've had this issue? I really want this fixed.

:)

StevenHodges8, Aug 17, 2021
  2. Alex2751 Win User

Anybody else pre order on gamestop.com?

It seems all GS shipments are from KY.
  3. xSERIALxSNIPERx Win User

shipment...

Can't forget about Bog either that was a great map.
  4. xGriGGles Win User

shipment...

I loved that map. I hope it comes back!
  5. Jagriff-02937283-F24 Win User

shipment...

[quote user="HUTZZ"]

You guys are asking for old maps to be back...why? I don't really want to have to pay to get old maps, I already bought the recycled game. I am sure they can create a new map that has the same feel as shipment or any other previous map. I would like to
    see some bigger maps tho.

[/quote]

Because the old maps were simple which a lot of us miss. I'm the type of gamer that would rather play the same great map over and over again than play a brand new okay map every game.

Plus, less than 1% of CoD gamers would even know any of the old CoD2 maps...it wouldn't feel recycled to a lot of people.
  6. HUTZZ Win User

shipment...

You guys are asking for old maps to be back...why? I don't really want to have to pay to get old maps, I already bought the recycled game. I am sure they can create a new map that has the same feel as shipment or any other previous map. I would like to
    see some bigger maps tho.
Thema:

Problems with All Access shipment

1. Problems with All Access shipment - Similar Threads - Problems Access shipment

2. changing Drives leads to access problems

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    changing Drives leads to access problems: This weekend I cloned my 4TB D: drive onto an 8TB drive, then switched drive letters so the new drive would be D:. windows seems to have accepted this in general, but there is one pretty big...
  3. Gold pass access problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold pass access problems: Hi, i have a valid gold pass on my xbox one. Have been accessing many games fine, specifically minecraft dungeons. today it tells me i dont have a valid subscription. I cant access any live...
  4. Xbox All Access problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox All Access problem: It has recently become aware to me that I have been paying for my Game Pass Ultimate subscription when I shouldn't be. I have purchased the Xbox Series X through All Access and it even told me...
  5. ea access problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ea access problem: i have the gamepass ultimate and it included ea play games but it dont let me install them please some help 9a2e0a1f-b46d-4339-8911-4c30eaf06a71
  6. Xbox All Access pre-order problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox All Access pre-order problems: Thought I got through on the pre-order for the Series X All Access, went through the credit app got approved, and was on the checkout screen. Microsoft store said the credit payment wasn't...
  7. Accessibility problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessibility problems: we were playing on our xbox and it suddenly turned off so we tried to turn it on again but the X symbol just flashed and turned off? 4ce8084f-9ad5-4dd0-b7a5-5db7ce36f303
  8. Hello,problem with accessing xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Hello,problem with accessing xcloud: [IMG] submitted by /u/DSLAYERCOD [link] [comments]
  9. problema acesso livegold erro nat [Edit - Translation] - problem access livegold error nat

in XBoX Accessibility
    problema acesso livegold erro nat [Edit - Translation] - problem access livegold error nat: Estou tentando criar conta na live para jogar xbox 360 1passo: tentei criar a conta nao deu. 2passo: testei a rede nao deu acesso a liv( aparece erro na Nat porta 3074. 3passo: fui la e...
  10. Problem with the one guide app not being able to access live tv any more

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with the one guide app not being able to access live tv any more: I have started to notice an issue with the OneGuide app not being able to to no longer access the live tv I was able to use the OneGuide app and able to watch live tv useing the OneGuide app up...