problems with ambassador program

Discus and support problems with ambassador program in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I recently signed up for the xbox ambassador program but it is not showing any progress. It has been on numbe 1 with 50% for a day and a half now.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LGU iPANDA, Jan 24, 2014.

1. LGU iPANDA
    LGU iPANDA Guest

Hi I recently signed up for the xbox ambassador program but it is not showing any progress. It has been on numbe 1 with 50% for a day and a half now.

:)

LGU iPANDA, Jan 24, 2014
  2. EdragonXX
    EdragonXX Guest
    Xbox Ambassador

Anarchy, I suggest to you post your problem on Ambassadors forum. When you joined with AMbassador program they suggested to you to post all ambassador posts and problems there.

EdragonXX, Jan 24, 2014
  3. Ambassador program

Ive had some problems with the ambassador program,. I recently tried to apply for the enforcement team and it tells me ive been removed from the ambassador program? I still get monthly emails from the program and i can still access the lounge and whatever
    else. Is this just a bug?.

llThe Messiahll, Jan 24, 2014
  4. Lillithvain
    Lillithvain Guest

Hey there, please post your concern in the Ambassador Support forums. Those that post on this forum are better able to assist with your issue.

forums.xbox.com/.../2590.aspx

Lillithvain, Jan 24, 2014
  5. EdragonXX Win User

Xbox Ambassador

Anarchy, I suggest to you post your problem on Ambassadors forum. When you joined with AMbassador program they suggested to you to post all ambassador posts and problems there.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Problem in Ambassadors Program.

If you haven't already, you'll want to try using the "report a bug" link on the bottom of the ambassador's site to report the issue. You can also post in the Ambassador forums for assistance.
  7. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Ambassador Program Problems

Your not yet an ambassador,wait to be fully accepted, then you can ask these types of questions in the ambassador forums.
  8. DairyDude999 Win User

Ambassador Program Problem

If you have not had any actions taken against your Xbox GamerTag, have followed the Ambassador Community Guidelines, as well as the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and Code of Conduct, and haven't been inactive for 60 days you should try reapplying.
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

Ambassador Program Problems

It is possible that he was accpeted. There is a problem with the forum badges right now so he might not have it. See my level says 6 but I am actually a level 12(star emblem thingy). If you have received an email stating that you were accepted into the program
    please make a post in this forum
    forums.xbox.com/.../2590.aspx
Thema:

1. problems with ambassador program - Similar Threads - problems ambassador program

2. Xbox ambassadors program problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassadors program problem: I have a question for any xbox ambassadors. Im having trouble accessing anything on the ambassadors page and it keeps saying i need to be an ambassador to view this even though i am a ambassador...
  3. What its the problem with a new ambassador webpage.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What its the problem with a new ambassador webpage.: i dont understand that the page are new what the problem with this. d1822cb0-8728-472f-bb1c-b010298771b1
  4. Looking for a x box ambassador to help me with my problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for a x box ambassador to help me with my problem: my gamerscore leaderboard isn't updating and my gamerscore is behind 68da82e9-2f73-4be9-8bb5-e63c3dd62874
  5. Ambassador program problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador program problem: what is going on I was on the ambassador bank and was talking to people ended the chat as I helped the person out and refreshed the page to see what new problems i can sort out and then I get this...
  6. Problem after joined ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem after joined ambassador program: hi, i have a problem with Ambassador program. If i open join page i can see this message "You are a member of this program." but when i click on mission page there's a problem: "In order to view...
  7. Ambassador programme problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador programme problem: Hey guys, I'm trying to join up to the ambassadors programme but it won't let me. I would loove if someone could help me out as I have be an xbox gamer for 15 years and would like to take it a...
  8. Problem in Ambassadors Program.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem in Ambassadors Program.: Good afternoon. I hope they can help me with a problem I have. On 06/12/2017 I joined AMBASSADORS PROGRAM, only since then I have not been allowed to perform any mission since I have the legend...
  9. Ambassador join problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador join problem: So my brother came over and we played Xbox in the living room and I got tired and went to bed but my brother stays in the living room and continued to play but he got in an argument with some one...
  10. Problem regarding the ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem regarding the ambassador program: Hello I joined the ambassador program today using Microsoft Edge on my Xbox One, but I accidentally pressed B on my controller. Now I cannot access my missions because when I try to do so using...