Problems with Ambassedors page

Discus and support Problems with Ambassedors page in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having problems with the Ambassedors page, is keeps staying on 10% left until level 2 after 6 a 7 chats now What can i do with this?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DjKevin1, Mar 13, 2014.

1. DjKevin1
    DjKevin1 Guest

Hello,

I'm having problems with the Ambassedors page, is keeps staying on 10% left until level 2 after 6 a 7 chats now

What can i do with this?

:)

DjKevin1, Mar 13, 2014
  2. Problems with Enforcement page

I've been having the same issues trying to look at the case review for my little brother's enforcement action - and it has happened on a previous occasion a few months ago too. I've tried on Windows 10 (IE and Edge with no extensions, Chrome and Firefox
    with extensions) and on iOS (Safari, Firefox and Chrome, all without extensions). On iOS when using Firefox, I did notice that the URL briefly gets redirected to something along the lines of aspxerror?/path/to/previous/page just before you get redirected to
    the homepage. I've been unable to get in to review the details of this case review because of this.

MattWilliams_976, Mar 13, 2014
  3. Problems with Enforcement page

Hey there,

How long are you spending on the page?

It could be that it is timing your session out. Do you have to re log into your Account?

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Mar 13, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Hey DjKevin1, all ambassador related support questions should be posted in this forum

forums.xbox.com/.../2590.aspx
    so you can have your issue dealt with properly.

x24hrs2livex, Mar 13, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Hey DjKevin1, all ambassador related support questions should be posted in this forum

forums.xbox.com/.../2590.aspx
    so you can have your issue dealt with properly.
  6. MoylesyRad1 Win User

code 80048821

I am having exactly the same issues. downloaded profile aswell. still no joy. xbox ambassedor tells mme its a general maintenance fault that should clear its self in 1=4 hours.
  7. Pol666 Win User

Applying to become an Ambassedor

I also got a problem with my chat, when I press "A" nothing works. it just comes up with "Xbox Ambassadors"
  8. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Ambassedor Help again

Hey there, EpicSmack. Do you still need assistance? Let us know and we'll be happy to help. Thanks!
  9. IIII Modz IIII Win User

Applying to become an Ambassedor

Yes, your are meant to receive instructions via your account email.

If you have not received it, then please contact them via twitter @XboxSupport

They will then send you the instructions.

-

You could also go to the private ambassador forums and post your issue.

I would recommend going to the Ambassador Forums and post your issue please.

-

Ambassador Forums

-

Welcome abroad to the Ambassador Program : )

-

Good luck!
Thema:

1. Problems with Ambassedors page - Similar Threads - Problems Ambassedors page

2. Xbox live problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live problems: I paid for the Xbox live in the beginning of August and my Xbox live gold expired today(8/19). The Xbox live is suppose to be throughout the whole month. Also, when I paid for the Xbox live...
  3. Problème abonnement xbox live [Translation-Xbox live subscription problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème abonnement xbox live [Translation-Xbox live subscription problem]: Bonjour, le 7 juin 2019 j'ai pris un abonnement de 1 moi grâce un code numérique, car je partait en vacance début août, ma grand surprise, on me dit que j'ai un impayée de l'abonnement de juillet,...
  4. Xbox One X Broadcasting problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Broadcasting problems: Hello, I have connection's problems with my Xbox One X. Since a few weeks I tested the Twitch broadcast from the Xbox One X and I have big problems. There are drops in the flow at regular...
  5. Headset Probleme [Translation - Headset problems]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Probleme [Translation - Headset problems]: Ich habe ein komisches Problem. Ich besitze eine Xbox One S. Bei dieser war ein Controller beigefügt. Im Nachhinein habe ich zwei weitere Controller erworben (Blau und Minecraft Pig). Schließe ich...
  6. Problems Starting Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems Starting Forza Horizon 4 on PC: Good night, I have a problem starting Forza Horizon 4 Supreme on Windows 10, I bought the Xbox game pass on a different account than the one I use to play, I have both accounts registered on the...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Starter - Login Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Starter - Login Problem: When I click the Log In button in Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition, I get a Failed Login message: "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong" Whenever I try...
  8. Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Problems for my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Problems for my friend: I helped my friend with getting Potential Unleashed in this game and when she tried to log into the game to play it, it wouldn't allow her to open the game (i had DLC she didn't, btw, mainly TP...
  9. Facing problems with game pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Facing problems with game pass subscription: I got a 3 month game pass on discount for around 1$ in may 2/2019, I didn't intend to continue on the 3 month offer after this one runs out, but now when I try to do one month it takes me to the...
  10. Problems with Internet on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with Internet on my xbox one: Hello, So my wifi is far from my Console Xbox, and then i'm using the repeater mode on tp link mr3020 router to extend the wifi. It's working good on all the devices but not on the xbox. It says...