Problems with an app and some startup problems while i was using instant-on. Beta ring

Discus and support Problems with an app and some startup problems while i was using instant-on. Beta ring in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I cant open the tune in app anymore since the latest beta update, not sure if it has something to do with it but i ran in to some other problems as... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Niro036, Jan 12, 2020.

1. /u/Niro036
    /u/Niro036 Guest

Problems with an app and some startup problems while i was using instant-on. Beta ring

I cant open the tune in app anymore since the latest beta update, not sure if it has something to do with it but i ran in to some other problems as well.

I was having major problems while using instant-on. Had some really laggy menus and froze alot of times on the friends menu or couldnt even open it. Now today i couldnt start up my xbox and i got in to a troubleshooting page where i had to choose to reset or restart. I got some photos of it since i couldnt make a screenshot so if anyone wants to see it feel free to ask. When i selected restart i got to the same page over and over again so i decided to unplug the xbox because i had enough of it and somehow that worked. So i put my xbox on energysaving for now until atleast the next update lol.

submitted by /u/Niro036
    [link] [comments]

/u/Niro036, Jan 12, 2020
  2. CornéW Win User

"xbox on" Command not working...

Check if the following setting is enabled:

Settings -> Power & Startup - > Power mode (instant-on -> Wake up by saying "Xbox on.".

Also try disabling the "Resume games quickly (BETA)", for some reason this feature seem to cause some problems with the "Xbox on" command during stand-by.
  3. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

GamePass Ultimate issue - can't install best games

These days there are some problems for those who use the xbox beta app
  4. Ripins Win User

Xbox turns on then back off

Glad to hear you got your Xbox up and running. This same problem was happening to me awhile back. If this happens again set your Xbox to instant on. You can do this by going into settings, Power & Startup, Power Mode & Startup then click on Power mode then
    you can select Instant-on.

This worked for me and I havnt had the problem since.

Happy Gaming
  5. annix Win User

Sunset overdrive isn't working on pc gamepass

Hi there! I know that this isn't for the specific problem, but it's a good idea to check this thread about the GamePass for Windows Beta as it contains some really good tips and info - especially while it's still in Beta. Cheers!

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/windows-10-xbox-beta-app-faq/1efde579-21ff-4247-ba4c-07444a04b36b
  6. WPAK Win User

Looking For Group Doesnt Work

Hi there,

sometimes there is an issue with the app, causing problems like this. This usually will work again in a while.

As alternate option you can also try and download the Xbox Beta app, which is the beta version of the app, to see if that will work or not.

Let us know the results
Thema:

1. Problems with an app and some startup problems while i was using instant-on. Beta ring - Similar Threads - Problems app startup

2. Problem with the my games and apps when i go to where it says my games and apps and then...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with the my games and apps when i go to where it says my games and apps and then...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  3. New-Look My Games and Apps Problem

in XboX Insiders
    New-Look My Games and Apps Problem: Trying to manage the contents of a drive just causes the screen to go back to My Games and Apps. Go to My Games and Apps, select Manage Contents, scroll across to the drives, click on the local...
  4. Problem with plex app on console after creating a plex account when I go to enter the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with plex app on console after creating a plex account when I go to enter the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  5. Problem is now progressively getting worse with Free movies 2019 app when I went to launch...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem is now progressively getting worse with Free movies 2019 app when I went to launch...: Xbox Insider Staff I have been exspirienceing a really bad issue now with the Free movies 2019 app when I go to launch the Free movies 2019 app and when I go to pic any movie to watch useing the...
  6. Problem with GamePass app on cellphone when I go to install a game with GamePass app on...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with GamePass app on cellphone when I go to install a game with GamePass app on...: I have been exspirienceing an issue with the GamePass app on my iPhone a few times now when I go to launch the GamePass on my iPhone. and when I pic a game I’d like to install it will install the...
  7. Notification problems for Xbox system & Xbox Console Companion PC app; plus an old problem...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notification problems for Xbox system & Xbox Console Companion PC app; plus an old problem...: Someone on Twitter suggested I document this on these forums with the details. I'm mostly gonna just copy/paste what I put there into here. I've spent enough time about this from a phone call to...
  8. Problem with the one guide app not being able to access live tv any more

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with the one guide app not being able to access live tv any more: I have started to notice an issue with the OneGuide app not being able to to no longer access the live tv I was able to use the OneGuide app and able to watch live tv useing the OneGuide app up...
  9. xbox beta app login problem

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox beta app login problem: so i try to log in and it takes a little to open something and when it does its just a grey box. can some one help? [img] 528baaab-36fc-4c60-b7a5-f5c503ffe0e4
  10. Youtube app problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app problem: I don't know if this is xbox or youtube but it just started recently. If I'm playing a youtube playlist for all night it has started to after a while pause the video and ask if I'm still watching....