Problems with archivement xbox one

Discus and support Problems with archivement xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It Is about the achievements of Xbox that unlock but do not appear (in the tray of activities in the profile) can only see them in the interface, in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Fallen XSX, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Problems with archivement xbox one

It Is about the achievements of Xbox that unlock but do not appear (in the tray of activities in the profile) can only see them in the interface, in community, and leave those of 10 days ago and not yesterday or today, I would like to solve this and is
    the first time on me that happens On Xbox One.

:)

The Fallen XSX, Apr 17, 2019
  2. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

Would recommend reinstalling the game.
  3. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

Try to clear the system cache by holding down the power button for 10 secs and try again. If it doesn't work, delete your profile from the console and re-download it again.
  4. Chyrola Cuello Win User

This can also help you.
    Try clearing the cache and then reinstall the game bro.
    Put your finger on the start button of the console for 10 seconds until it goes out.
    Then wait another 30 and turn it on again.
    After trying this, reinstall the app.
    It may work for you :D.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Barter,

We understand that you have an inquiry in regards to the lack of achievements appearing on your Xbox One console.

We recommend to attempt following our problems with Xbox One achievements and challenges support article,
    as it contains multiple steps to take in order to try resolving this issue.

Try this and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Barter,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Looks like you have 2 open threads going over the same issue. Any further support should be pursued through

your original thread here.

Thank you.
Thema:

1. Problems with archivement xbox one - Similar Threads - Problems archivement

2. Oneguide problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide problems: [img] What happened to Oneguide? When i used to click the guide button it would bring me directly to the favorites screen rather than the full guide. Now I have to click into favorites. Not a...
  3. Fallout 76 Xbox One Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 Xbox One Problems: I was wondering if anyone can help me with some issues I have run across on Fallout 76 on my Xbox one. I started playing Fallout a couple of weeks ago and it ran very smoothly for most of that...
  4. control parental problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    control parental problem: parental control problem on Xbox 360 80357975-1a24-460f-9d8d-a84f1e2966c9
  5. Problème dans les groupes d'amis Xbox One [Translation-Problem in Xbox One groups of friends]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème dans les groupes d'amis Xbox One [Translation-Problem in Xbox One groups of friends]: Bonjour, cela va faire 3 mois que ma xbox rencontre un problème lors de ma présence dans un groupe xbox live. J'explique : mon profil est en "connexion" toutes les 30 secondes, je n'entends donc...
  6. Problem sound with controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem sound with controller: Hello, I have had a xbox one design lab controller for one year (I still have the receipt). I have a problem with the sound of the controller when I connect the headset. I have no sound at all...
  7. Horizon 4 problem-I didn't get Lego's Ferrari F40

in XBoX on Windows
    Horizon 4 problem-I didn't get Lego's Ferrari F40: After the DLC came out, I didn't notice that the garage was full. Then I didn't get this car when I collected Lego bricks to collect F40. Please give me one. Thank you....
  8. Problems with archivement xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with archivement xbox one: It Is about the achievements of Xbox that unlock but do not appear (in the tray of activities in the profile) can only see them in the interface, in community, and leave those of 10 days ago and...
  9. The problem of forza7 game archiving

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The problem of forza7 game archiving: I accidentally deleted all my forza7 game files. Can I get them back? Step is: manage the game - saved data - remove from all locations. 81ff0792-77ab-44e8-985d-4c5c23f736ad
  10. APB Reloaded Archivement Probleme Olympic Contender

in XBoX Games and Apps
    APB Reloaded Archivement Probleme Olympic Contender: The Olympic Contender Archivement does not work on the Xbox One. In Game I have the Archivement finished, but not on my Xbox. Please fix that Problem or alse. Can everybody from the Xbox Team lock...