Problems with Comp Mode and Character Selection.

Discus and support Problems with Comp Mode and Character Selection. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the past 3 seasons I have been above Diamond rank. Obviously, when you get past an SR of 3k, your score begins to deteriorate after 7 days of not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zeke Shot First, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Problems with Comp Mode and Character Selection.

For the past 3 seasons I have been above Diamond rank. Obviously, when you get past an SR of 3k, your score begins to deteriorate after 7 days of not playing a Competitive Match. I have been very careful to make sure this does not happen. Unfortunately,
    my score has been deteriorated TWICE now, even though I have played within the 7 day limit. I received a message that I have NOT played within that limit. I wish I had proof that I did, but who knows something like this is going to happen? There is nothing
    for me to do on my end as even though I've played within the limit, I still get dropped to 3000. Pretty ridiculous.

Another problem I'm having is I cannot switch from Hanzo. As much as I enjoy those Hanzo mains, *eye roll* I'd love to be able to switch off of him and can't find any setting anywhere to change the button to do so. Usually it says "Press X to change Hero",
    but with Hanzo, it reads "Press to Change Hero", providing me no button option to change.

:)

Zeke Shot First, Jun 13, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Lego Batman 3 DLC Issues

Those are playable characters, not games. In free play mode they should show up in your character selection screen.

Smwutches, Jun 13, 2017
  3. Character selection

Race specific powers seem to be used like shouts(hitting the Right Bumper), at least that's how I activate the histskin power for the argonians. The power must be "equipped" like armor in order to use it.

ExcludedRobin, Jun 13, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there Zeke -

For the first bit of your post, we have absolutely zero information on anything happening in-game. That's all
    Blizzard's territory and you'll want to talk to their support for help with that. They are responsible for all stats tracking and Comp information.

For the second bit...is it possible you changed some of Hanzo's character controls via the in-game menu? If so, can you reset those to default and try setting them again? If that isn't the case and you still don't have the option to change, that's also going
    to be something you want to talk to Blizzard about. We can do very basic troubleshooting but specific in-game issues for other developers are not something we can really help with, unfortunately.

Good luck and keep us posted though! Problems with Comp Mode and Character Selection. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Jun 14, 2017
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there Zeke -

For the first bit of your post, we have absolutely zero information on anything happening in-game. That's all
    Blizzard's territory and you'll want to talk to their support for help with that. They are responsible for all stats tracking and Comp information.

For the second bit...is it possible you changed some of Hanzo's character controls via the in-game menu? If so, can you reset those to default and try setting them again? If that isn't the case and you still don't have the option to change, that's also going
    to be something you want to talk to Blizzard about. We can do very basic troubleshooting but specific in-game issues for other developers are not something we can really help with, unfortunately.

Good luck and keep us posted though! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. JhonSnow777 Win User

Red Dead Online is coming at the end of the week - what are you hoping is included?

John Marston as a selectable character and Battle Royale mode ;-).
  7. Smwutches Win User

Lego Batman 3 DLC Issues

Those are playable characters, not games. In free play mode they should show up in your character selection screen.
  8. grottmannen Win User

000 Question about Side missions and "DID IT ALL"!

Did you restart the game in "true vault hunter mode"? In the game lobby press Y (i think) to select character, select your character and you should get a question if you want to play normal mode or TVHM. Just choose normal.
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

Character Skin Selection Problem

[quote user="imm0veableST0ne"]

Are you switching lobbies a lot? If so whenever you join a match in progress you end up wearing the skin of the bot you replaced until the next match.

If that isn't the case (switching lobbies) then I got no eye-dee-yuh

[/quote]

I guarantee that this is the answer to your question. I am never Griffin when I join a lobby that is already in progress. Try waiting it out in the same lobby to get your regular character
Thema:

1. Problems with Comp Mode and Character Selection. - Similar Threads - Problems Comp Mode

2. [Halo Infinite] xbox play anywhere problem between steam and xbox version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Halo Infinite] xbox play anywhere problem between steam and xbox version: Hello, I have a xbox one, but i am planning to play it on PC I want to pre-order the Steel box version of it, but the store only have the Xbox version of it I know this time Halo infinite are...
  3. code problem 0x80070032

in XBoX Games and Apps
    code problem 0x80070032: I have issue in my game Age of empire IV, it can not be updated owing to 0x80070032 how I can fix it? b2b8abf6-403a-49a5-87c1-9ef3f00cf0fb
  4. Xbox Series problem with download games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series problem with download games: Hi. Sometimes, when trying to download games, nothing happens. After pressing the "download" button (during this breakdown), nothing can be done on the console. Any of the applications does not...
  5. Xbox Series S Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Problem: Hello, I just set up an Xbox Series S and it was working ok until I downloaded a game. When I was in the game after a while the screen started flickering and then eventually the Xbox just shut...
  6. problems with the installation of some games with game pass ultimate PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems with the installation of some games with game pass ultimate PC: When I hit the "install a game with game pass" button, nothing happens, it doesn't start the download and the box where I want to install it does not appear, but no error appears either,...
  7. Series x problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series x problems: I have the halo edition series x and it keeps over heating tuning off on me and controller don't want to connect sometimes. I already reset the system. I don't want to send to Microsoft because I...
  8. Full library & game pass problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Full library & game pass problem: On my series s, Whenever i go into my Full Library i’m constantly greeted with the “check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now”. And when opening game pass there...
  9. on PC with an Elite2 controller paddles problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    on PC with an Elite2 controller paddles problem: i bought a Xbox one Elite 2 controller ton play on my PC and i will return it because i found no way to make the rear paddles P1 P2 P3 P4 as extra button! its really stupid that microsoft didth...
  10. GTA5 Online Download problems (Comp packs 1%2 +Updates)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA5 Online Download problems (Comp packs 1%2 +Updates): Hello, everyone. I Recently bought the GTA5 disks about a week ago. I've managed to Install the 8GB primary files to a Xbox360 Memory device because the 8GB would not install onto my HDD which...