Problems with connecting Minecraft to Microsoft on Playstation 4.

Discus and support Problems with connecting Minecraft to Microsoft on Playstation 4. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We just added Minecraft to Playstation 4, but now we keep getting a message that says "we tried to sign you into your Microsoft account, but something... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Amy4747, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Amy4747
    Amy4747 Guest

We just added Minecraft to Playstation 4, but now we keep getting a message that says "we tried to sign you into your Microsoft account, but something went wrong.".

:)

Amy4747, Mar 29, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Amy4747,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are attempting to connect your Microsoft account to Minecraft for PlayStation 4, but the game is providing you with an error message. Are you using a newly created Microsoft account? We recommend
    logging in to both
    the Xbox website
    and
    Microsoft website
    with the Microsoft account that you are attempting to link. Do you see an error message when you try signing in to the website? Go ahead and try linking your Microsoft account again after signing in to those website. Be sure to let us
    know the results Amy4747!
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Minecraft for Ps4

Hello Ichigo_Kirigaya,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are attempting to link your Microsoft account to Minecraft for PlayStation 4, but you are getting an error. We recommend
    signing in to the Xbox website with your Microsoft account. This will create an Xbox profile for the account. Xbox profile information is necessary on a Microsoft account in order for you to
    link it to Minecraft for PlayStation 4. Also, there is
    an FAQ on the Minecraft support website
    that explains more about using Minecraft on PlayStation 4. Be sure to let us know the results
    Ichigo_Kirigaya!
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Account Microsoft con PS4 -[Translation - Account Microsoft with PS4]

Hello ClaudioCorollo,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand that your are trying to link your Microsoft account to Minecraft for PlayStation 4, but the Microsoft account is already connected to another PlayStation account. We recommend
    reaching out to PlayStation. They will be the ones to assist you in finding out which one it is linked to. We hope this information helps ClaudioCorollo!
  5. DaSuperPope Win User

Made my daughter a family account on PS4 Minecraft now she is assigned a name already and can’t play Minecraft due to restrictions

The problem is its not Xbox its on playstation 4 but with the new minecraft update there is cross play with other devices and i made her a microsoft child account do i still change it the same way as if it was an xbox setting?
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Cannot login with Microsoft account because account is already linked to another PlayStation account

Hi Cozmic,

Thanks for coming to the Xbox forums. You will need to get with PlayStation on how to unlink the account. If that doesn't work, you could create a new Microsoft account for the sole purpose of Minecraft on PlayStation. The

Minecraft for PlayStation FAQ
    has a lot of information in regards to your issue also.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Problems with connecting Minecraft to Microsoft on Playstation 4. - Similar Threads - Problems connecting Minecraft

2. Having a problem connecting to the Minecraft Mini Game servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a problem connecting to the Minecraft Mini Game servers?: I been having problems connecting to the minecraft mini game servers, I was able to play them a couple moths back (2020 January time) but now i'm not able to (2020 may time) It loads for a...
  3. Minecraft problème de connexion -[Translation - Minecraft connection problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft problème de connexion -[Translation - Minecraft connection problem]: Bonjour je viens d acheter minecraft sur switch hier et j aimerais connecter mon compte microsoft de manière pouvoir aller sur les serveur et autre avantage présent grace au compte microsoft saut...
  4. Probleme de connection compte microsoft avec minecraft sur ps4[Connection problem microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme de connection compte microsoft avec minecraft sur ps4[Connection problem microsoft...: Si vous plaît, quand je lance Minecraft et que je mettre se connecter avec un compte microsoft i s'affiche : Échec de l'authentification Nous avons tenté de vous connecter votre compte...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Edition "Unable to connect to world" Problem on version 1.12.0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition "Unable to connect to world" Problem on version 1.12.0: So I've been having Issues joining my friend's in Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Window's 10. My problem is that it say's "Unable to connect to world". I've been trying to do the things it says in...
  6. Problems with Connecting worlds in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Connecting worlds in minecraft: My friends and I are trying to play Minecraft Windows 10 together but we are not able to connect each other's world, we get the message "Unable to connect world", we are all in the same version of...
  7. hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live...: hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live the game crash lag and freeze help me pleasee 46f94581-aea5-4557-a777-af86caf1eed6
  8. i have some problem to connect my xbox account to minecraft window 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have some problem to connect my xbox account to minecraft window 10 edition: hello, recently i buy minecraft windows 10 edition and when i start the game and i want to connect my xbox account the game popup a message who said " we are connecting to xbox live to sign you in...
  9. Minecraft multi-player connecting issues. Am I the only one with this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft multi-player connecting issues. Am I the only one with this problem?: It seems that every time someone else gets online and wants to join a game, the host has to either close the game and then quit out to the home screen. Or is forced to hard reset the xbox one to...
  10. Minecraft Connection Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Connection Problems: When I try to join ANY of my friends online minecraft game it says: "You cannot join the game as you are not friends with anyone in the game" My NAT is OPEN. Their server is open to friends, and...