Problems with controller warranty

Discus and support Problems with controller warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox one S, and its controller came with a lot of flaws like RB and LB squeaking and loosening, Button A not responding sometimes, RT... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by viheiramedeiros, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Problems with controller warranty

:)

viheiramedeiros, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Paul1708 Win User

Hello

Controllers have a 90 days warranty if when your setting up the service its giving you issues then reach out too suppot. They will ask you too take a picture of your proof of purachse ie a recipt and email it too them. They will then replace the controller
    if it has been purachsed in the last 90 days. If its over 90 days or you dont have a recipt then you would need too purachse a new one

You can rach out too support here
    https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

I'm a bit confused as to what your situation is.

If you're looking to service a controller, you can start the process at the Microsoft Device Support page, by registering the console to your account, and then initiating a
    service request under the console and then accessories. Even if the devices are out of warranty, they will provide the options you have for service/replacement of the product.

If you have some more details or that doesn't apply, please let us know and we'll do our best to find what it is you need.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

5. bowski477 Win User

In the future please keep all of your posts to one thread rather than spamming the forums with multiple of the same thread. Thank you.
  6. {Parity} Win User

You should reach out to
    Xbox Support
    for assistance.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
Thema:

1. Problems with controller warranty - Similar Threads - Problems controller warranty

2. Problem after doing latest firmware update for controller

in XboX Insiders
    Problem after doing latest firmware update for controller: I have noticed an issue after doing the latest firmware update for my controller for my new play and charge kit after doing the latest firmware update for my controller. after my controller...
  3. Xbox one X controller problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X controller problem: I have been trying to input my serial number for wireless controller to check my warranty and it just gets stuck on checking for serial number with the green circle moving round and round, driving...
  4. Controller problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problem: The sound and mic on the controller stopped working again. This is the third controller i have bought. Is there a fix for the controller? 248fbe92-16ee-47ac-8300-f6ad1ed88372
  5. Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/chubodea_fatman [link] [comments]
  6. Controller problems (analog and mic port)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problems (analog and mic port): So one of my controllers the top left analog just goes left no matter what. It's not physically stuck left but just scrolls left no matter what...Any idea on how to fix? Also, on another...
  7. Probleme mise sous tension manette après maj xbox one - Issue switch on controler just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme mise sous tension manette après maj xbox one - Issue switch on controler just...: Salut, /Hello, Impossible d'allumer mes 2 manettes sans fil juste après maj xbox one, elles ne fonctionnent que en branchant un cable usb, si je retire le cable usb la manette s'éteind...
  8. Problem with controller Xbox button symbol light that’s shutting off on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with controller Xbox button symbol light that’s shutting off on its own: I have noticed an issue with my controller light where the Xbox button is on my controller I was watching a movie useing the shudder app things were working great. then suddenly I looked where the...
  9. Problems with controller warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with controller warranty: I bought an Xbox one S, and its controller came with a lot of flaws like RB and LB squeaking and loosening, Button A not responding sometimes, RT grabbing at RB, battery cover not properly seated,...
  10. xbox one controller warranty problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controller warranty problem: My controller has some problems with the LB and RB. I would like to use my warranty and send it to SAV but i cannot register the controller even with serial below the bar code inside the...