Problems with Game Pass Quests. I’m a member, but Join Now gives me an error.

Discus and support Problems with Game Pass Quests. I’m a member, but Join Now gives me an error. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been trying to use the new Game Pass Quests, but its not working on Xbox. The mobile app works fine, and when i fulfill a quest, i get an Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Captain Roy, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Captain Roy
    Captain Roy Guest

I’ve been trying to use the new Game Pass Quests, but its not working on Xbox. The mobile app works fine, and when i fulfill a quest, i get an Xbox message to hold the Xbox button and it records it, but when i try to look at the Game Pass Quests under the
    Gaming tab in the new interface and click, “Sign up for Microsoft Rewards” (which I’m already part of) and click “Join Now”, i just get a message that says, “Try again soon! Sorry, we can’t enroll you just now...” I’ve tried every day for a week and nothing
    changes.

Any advice? This is not an improvement on the old system, because i constantly have to use the mobile app to even find what the quests are since I can’t do it on my Xbox.

:)

Captain Roy, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Captain Roy Win User

This worked perfectly. Thanks for your help!
  3. Honda Man 04 Win User

You can see what the Game Pass quests are on the console. You have to go into your profile and look where the achievements are located. There is a tab on the left that shows what the quests are. It was moved after they updated them. It is difficult
    to find unless you really go searching.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey Captain Roy,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day
    Captain Roy!
  5. NaZoooom Win User

6. Captain Roy Win User

You can see what the Game Pass quests are on the console. You have to go into your profile and look where the achievements are located. There is a tab on the left that shows what the quests are. It was moved after they updated them. It is difficult
    to find unless you really go searching.
    I was able to get to that tab, but it would never show me the actual quests. After removing my profile and power cycling, it works correctly now. Thanks for your help, though!
Thema:

1. Problems with Game Pass Quests. I’m a member, but Join Now gives me an error. - Similar Threads - Problems Game Pass

2. Problem redeeming Xbox Game Pass code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem redeeming Xbox Game Pass code: Hi. I bought a code for XGP but when I try to redeem it there's an error. "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page." I have no...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultima Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultima Problems: Hi everybody, i'm getting problems with my GP ultimate subscription, when i'm trying to take my Perks the (PC XBOX BETA APP), tell me i don't have any subscription, but when im using my xbox i no...
  4. Probleme chargement jeu Game pass[Translation-Problem loading game Game pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    Probleme chargement jeu Game pass[Translation-Problem loading game Game pass]: Bonjour, j'ai acheté le game pass hier. J'ai voulu installé AOE 2. L'installation ne démarre pas, rien de se charge (ERREUR 0%). J'ai un code d'erreur: 0x80070057. Il est noter que j'ai la...
  5. Lego Worlds Not Working with Game Pass Ultimate. Anyone else having this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Worlds Not Working with Game Pass Ultimate. Anyone else having this problem?: When starting Lego Worlds I receive the code : 0x803f8001 Essentially it does not recognize that I own the game. I had the Game Pass and downloaded it...it worked fine for days. Then my...
  6. game pass problem not being able to get games

in XboX Insiders
    game pass problem not being able to get games: hello to everyone i was having this wierd problem that i paid for game pass ultimate yesterday today was all good until now it says i need to join game pass to get a game pass game until now i...
  7. Game pass quest problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass quest problems: The last 24hours I have been having problems with the game pass quests including playing games quests any advice please none of them are counting b6a7b541-070d-4338-9d17-1d3059715d03
  8. Problems with installing and running games I got with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC (1€)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with installing and running games I got with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC (1€): Hello, I got into several problems during both installation and execution of some games that I installed (or tried to) after purchasing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (1€) for my PC: - SEA OF THIEVES...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Problem: I click upgrade now, it gives me loading circle for 5 minutes, then sends me back to the page that says upgrade now or join now or whatever it says. There is no explanation, no error message. I...
  10. 24 Month Game Pass Problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    24 Month Game Pass Problem: I purchased XBOX All Access on Amazon, the option where they send you a console and a 24 month Subscription to Game Pass. The instructions to gain access to Game Pass did not line up with the...