problems with gift cards and Etc

Discus and support problems with gift cards and Etc in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I redeemed 2, 50 dollar gift cards one went in and the other didn't I bought two games and (the game pass)one game was ($10.54) and that was (ufc 3)... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by damareajackson, Jul 31, 2019.

1. problems with gift cards and Etc

So I redeemed 2, 50 dollar gift cards one went in and the other didn't I bought two games and (the game pass)one game was ($10.54) and that was (ufc 3) an the other game was ($25.31) and that was advanced warfare and the game pass was ( $1.06) which leads
    me to (34.79 dollars) when I try to buy more games it says add funds to your account account or pick another way to pay. Your account has insufficient funds. I need the rest of my money an the other 50 dollar gift card please like I'm getting scammed or something.

:)

damareajackson, Jul 31, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

What did it say when you tried to redeem it? You may need to take it back to the retailer and get it authorised.
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

4. sandy the hippy Win User

Check your transaction history online

You can view detailed transaction information online in a web browser. Here's how:

1. Click this link to sign into your account.
      You may be prompted to enter a security code that is sent to you. Follow the instructions provided. Your last five transactions will be displayed under Transactions.
    2. For more details, select a transaction, or click Moreunder Transactions

See if your two gift cards show up here, and also check if your balance is same as shown on console.

If they don't, 1st check that you entered the codes correctly. Try entering them both again, you should get told that they be been used already if they have.

If you still have issues, try the gift card troubleshooter by clicking this Link
  5. MurderTramp17 Win User

In a Digital World...

I dont get employee discounts on steam cards or any gift card like things (live membership, league of legends cards, etc etc) because they are all technically 'codes'. That is where my problem lies where I feel this would apply the same way to game downloads
  6. HassanB Win User

Will Visa or Master gift cards work for addIng points on xbox live to download a game?

Hello,

Not all VISA/Master Card gift cards work. Usually it's a safe bet that they will work if you are able to register your own billing details on the prepaid cards website. A lot of different banks (Bank of America, Chase, Citibank, etc) offer gift cards that allow
    online shopping purchases. I've only personally tried GreenDot Visa (For Shopping), Chase Visa Gift Card, and a Bank of America Visa Gift Card and those all seem to work as long as I registered the card for online use.

If you want to be safe, I honestly suggest purchase Microsoft Point cards or Prepaid Gold Subscription cards with the money instead of just purchasing the gift card itself.
Thema:

1. problems with gift cards and Etc - Similar Threads - problems gift cards

2. Problem with a gift card and billing information

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with a gift card and billing information: Hi, i am from Colombia, i was buy a xbox gift card and when i try to introduce te code of the gift card, then appears a window that asks me about billing information, especifically about the...
  3. Hello, I have a problem with a gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I have a problem with a gift card: Hello, I have a problem with a gift card d0d6d784-f1fa-4df5-8ff8-81ae70069672
  4. Problem with gift card

in XBoX Rewards
    Problem with gift card: Hello, I am writing to you because I made Amazon orders of some xbox gift cards and when I was going to use them, the codes were already used, I spoke with Amazon support and they said they can...
  5. Problem with gift card 50 euros

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with gift card 50 euros: Hello, I buy 3 gift card 50 euro for buy Shadow of The Tomb Raider croft edition on microsoft store. Today i want redeem code but i have this message (The maximum balance limit for this Microsoft...
  6. I have a problem when I want to make my monthly payment of an xbox membership with MS gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have a problem when I want to make my monthly payment of an xbox membership with MS gift card: I do not use a credit card, I always make the payment with MS gift cards, but this time it delayed me a few days and it did not allow me to make the payment and asks me to put a card as a...
  7. Gift Card Problems

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift Card Problems: My son bought these gift cards today. When he brought them home he scratched too vigorously and has left the card illegible. Can anybody help please? 38861e52-dcd3-4bb9-a1b9-251de9f6896e
  8. Problema para canjear tarjeta de regalo [Translation - Problem to redeem Gift card]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problema para canjear tarjeta de regalo [Translation - Problem to redeem Gift card]: 1. Verifique el nombre de su remitente Contiene una palabra prohibida. Verifique el nombre de su remitente. Contiene una palabra prohibida. JFD-InvalidProperty TAxPR2pKhk6AciQl.2.5.13 Por...
  9. Xbox Gift Card Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gift Card Problem: I decided to enter a gift card on my Xbox but an error "something happened on our end. waiting a bit might help" happened. I don't know how to fix this. I am currently on a 14-day trial and I...
  10. Bought wrong product using gift card and credit card. How to fix the problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought wrong product using gift card and credit card. How to fix the problem?: Hi, For my first time purchasing something on the Xbox 1 S, I used a $25 gift card to buy Rainbow Six Siege and used a credit card to pay tax. When I tried to remove the credit card, I went to...