Problems with joining a friend's realm on Minecraft (PS4)

Discus and support Problems with joining a friend's realm on Minecraft (PS4) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, i know it's strange to be asking a question related to PS4 on a Microsoft page, but, i need help. Every time my friend invites me to his realm, i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SlippyCyppy, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:12 AM.

1. SlippyCyppy
    SlippyCyppy Guest

So, i know it's strange to be asking a question related to PS4 on a Microsoft page, but, i need help. Every time my friend invites me to his realm, i get an error message that tells me my settings don't allow online play. I've been able to join servers, so this is quite strange.

Nevertheless, i follow the instructions to the Minecraft page, which then directs me towards the Xbox Support page, support.xbox.com. I try to press the "Privacy and Online Safety" button which then opens a new tab. I was hopeful that i was being correctly redirected, but it just opened support.xbox.com again. Then, i tried to go to the account settings directly from the drop down window when i click my account. This, for some reason, once again opened xbox.support.com.

it seems that no matter how i try to resolve this issue, i keep getting redirected to the very same page i tried to leave, making it practically impossible for me to "fix" my account settings. Is there a way to mend this?

:)

2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Realms on minecraft windows 10

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live
    Service is up and running on this
    link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit

Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.
  3. CamicaziBoss Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

Hey there! You're going to need to verify which version of Minecraft you have. There are two on the Xbox One that you could have.

Minecraft: Xbox One Edition is no longer supported. It's playable, but it can't be found in the Store and does not receive updates. This version of the game does not have Realms access.

Minecraft/Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition/Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (All just different names for the same game) is the version with Realms that are cross-compatible.

Java version (only available on PC) is not compatible with Xbox.

If your child's friend has the Realm set up on the correct version of Minecraft, you just need a Gold Subscription. Realm hosts pay the monthly fee to keep the Realm online. The friend will need to invite your friend/add them as a Realm member from their
    Xbox or PC, then your child will receive a little envelope thing on their Minecraft menu. That is the Realm invitation. Once that's accepted, they should be able to join the Realm.
  4. LucasLukassen Win User

Minecraft Privacy & Online Settings

Hello I am experiencing this problem with Minecraft im trying to join my friends realms but it said you cannot play minecraft realms because of how your account is set up. You can change your privacy and online settings in aka.ms/account settings
    but it never works i cant find privacy settings anywhere it sends me to xbox support everytime. Please help
    i cant join my friends and i cant go online:(
  5. Bark_LB Win User

Minecraft update

I am having same issue, my friend has xbox one 1.16 nether update version and i have the nintendo switch 1.14.3 version and it will not let me into realm. The realm acct/world was created on my friend’s xbox one. Is there any solution to this problem?
    As the others have said previously, your friend on Xbox is in the Minecraft Beta. The only way you would be able to join their realm is if they left the beta and downgraded to the "current" version. Good Luck!
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Minecraft Realm option doesn't appear on mobile!

Thema:

1. Problems with joining a friend's realm on Minecraft (PS4) - Similar Threads - Problems joining friend's

2. Problem with my friend joining my realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with my friend joining my realm: My friend was unable to join my minecraft world, so I renewed my realm plus subscription to see if that helps and he still can not load on. Is there a fix for this?...
  3. Minecraft Realm joining problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm joining problem: I am trying to join a minecraft realm created from an xbox. But am trying to play on my playstation not sure if it's even possible. But when I try to join the realm it says. "You need Permission,...
  4. Problem with Joining Xbox Ambassadors

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Joining Xbox Ambassadors: While attempting to join the Xbox Ambassadors, I run into a problem at the very end when signing the pledge. I have tried on multiple browsers (Safari, Chrome, Edge) and multiple devices (Xbox...
  5. Joining Harmonix and fix up the problems to put Dance Central servers again to make it longer

in XBoX on Windows
    Joining Harmonix and fix up the problems to put Dance Central servers again to make it longer: I know about to make me banned out of Microsoft and then I said I'm sorry for trying to make hacking the servers of Dance central and trying to make me banned. Some people who have jobs to join...
  6. Does anyone know how to fix this problem while trying to join the EA Play test flight?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how to fix this problem while trying to join the EA Play test flight?: [IMG] submitted by /u/BobbySinghz [link] [comments]
  7. What should I do to fix my problem with trying to start or join a party after kicked out...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should I do to fix my problem with trying to start or join a party after kicked out...: What should I do to fix my problem with trying to start or join a party after kicked out and error 0x8923103D keeps popping up? e3ee8625-7b71-4778-b400-4370b2ed806a
  8. I having problems to join my friends in gta 5. Does anyone have this problems?

in XboX Insiders
    I having problems to join my friends in gta 5. Does anyone have this problems?: Since last 2010 software I haven't been able to join my friends that play gta 5. Does anyone have a fix for this problem? submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  9. Problème pour rejoindre le serveur de mes amis[Translation-Problem to join my friends' server]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème pour rejoindre le serveur de mes amis[Translation-Problem to join my friends' server]: Bonjour/Bonsoir, j’ai mis a jour Minecraft sur PS4 et mes amis aussi. Nous avons tous un compte microsoft lié a notre compte Minecraft, mes amis arrivent a se rejoindre entre eux mais de mon côté...
  10. Minecraft joining friends game problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft joining friends game problem: So everytime I try to join my friend's game and error message saying "You cannot join this game because your it has been limited to players who are friends of the host." But it every time I look...