Problems with launching random games and Gears 5 tech test

Discus and support Problems with launching random games and Gears 5 tech test in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; good morning, I have problems launching some games on xbox one x. randomly some titles after the first loading screens close themselves and return the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SimoneLazzaro, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Problems with launching random games and Gears 5 tech test

good morning, I have problems launching some games on xbox one x. randomly some titles after the first loading screens close themselves and return the xbox to the home. sometimes i solve everything using the power-cycle reboot and sometimes it works. at
    times I have this problem. all the games were going on lately and now the problem is back with gears 5 tech test. I tried the power-cycle reboot, the removal of the account from the xbox and the reset of the console. Tips?

:)

SimoneLazzaro, Jul 24, 2019
  2. SimoneLazzaro Win User

3. Tarnend Win User

do you have this issue with games you last played and then shut off your console? as i sometimes have this issue when the game says to resume instead of launch, i just press the menu button on my controller to close the game, wait a few seconds then launch
    it again and works fine for me then.

Give that a go :)
  4. SimoneLazzaro Win User

do you have this issue with games you last played and then shut off your console? as i sometimes have this issue when the game says to resume instead of launch, i just press the menu button on my controller to close the game, wait a few seconds then launch
    it again and works fine for me then.

Give that a go :)
    normally I close the games and then turn off the console. I don't pick them up after turning off the console. In this case with gears 5 the game was just downloaded :(
  5. Buachaill Dona Win User

Hi there,

Are you part of the preview program by any chance? I have had a similar issue recently which I think is a bug of my preview build, I have reported the issue from the insider hub. If you haven't aldreay I would recommend you report the issue too. Which can
    be done from the insider hub, or by pressing your Xbox button on the controller.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Thema:

1. Problems with launching random games and Gears 5 tech test - Similar Threads - Problems launching random

2. Problem when launching free movies 2019 app after latest system update that went out for...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem when launching free movies 2019 app after latest system update that went out for...: I have just noticed when I went to launch the free movies 2019 when it gets to the homepage of the app there’s nothing showing up here. and when I go to where it says Genres and when I go to pic...
  3. Problems With Launching Fallout 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems With Launching Fallout 3: Hey guys, i've been looking through the bethesda forums as well and I can't seem to be able to open Fallout 3. The forums say that i need to download an older version of Xbox Console companion for...
  4. Hitman 2 launch problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 2 launch problem: Hi I baught the game online. Installed it and when i try to launch iget amessage saying that ineed to put in the cd or log in to play. The game is digital version. I tried the troublshooting tool...
  5. Sea of Thieves launch problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves launch problem: Hi guys, I have a problem with my SoT.. When I click to launch it, the game is running then a black screen appears. At the middle of the screen there is a message : "One of the data files...
  6. Probleme lors du lancement du jeu Fortnite avec message erreur suivant:[Trouble launching...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Probleme lors du lancement du jeu Fortnite avec message erreur suivant:[Trouble launching...: Lorsque je lance le jeux Fortnite et que j’appuie sur « appuyer pour commencer » j’attend quelque Seconde et le message suivant s’affiche : « Erreur de réseau lors de la vérification des...
  7. Sea of thieves launch problem PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves launch problem PC: Hi, I've a big problem, my game doesn't run anymore... I tried several techniques advised on the SOT forum but nothing works. When i start the game, a black screen appears and disappears after 5...
  8. Problème lancement jeu fifa19 [Problem launching game fifa19]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème lancement jeu fifa19 [Problem launching game fifa19]: Bonjour, depuis ce matin impossible de lancer mon jeu fifa19. Je reçois le message comme quoi la démo du jeu est arrivée expiration sans savoir le jeu mais impossible lancer. Auriez-vous une...
  9. Fable III problems getting the game to launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable III problems getting the game to launch: So I bought a physical copy of Fable III for PC in 2014 that requires Games for Windows Live to work. I played it a lot a while back but now have a new PC and have been trying to get it to work...
  10. Having multiple problems with my xbox: apps won't launch, random wifi DCs, won't shut ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having multiple problems with my xbox: apps won't launch, random wifi DCs, won't shut ...: I bought my xbox one several months ago and I have had almost no problems with it until about two months ago. If I have my xbox on Instant Startup, sometimes when I power it down then come back...