Problems with launching random games and Gears 5 tech test

Discus and support Problems with launching random games and Gears 5 tech test in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; good morning, I have problems launching some games on xbox one x. randomly some titles after the first loading screens close themselves and return the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SimoneLazzaro, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Problems with launching random games and Gears 5 tech test

good morning, I have problems launching some games on xbox one x. randomly some titles after the first loading screens close themselves and return the xbox to the home. sometimes i solve everything using the power-cycle reboot and sometimes it works. at
    times I have this problem. all the games were going on lately and now the problem is back with gears 5 tech test. I tried the power-cycle reboot, the removal of the account from the xbox and the reset of the console. Tips?

:)

SimoneLazzaro, Jul 24, 2019
  2. SimoneLazzaro Win User

3. SimoneLazzaro Win User

I do this steps. Factory reset with games and apps and complete reset to test if work but all of this test not work. This problem is happen with other games. What are your suggestions? Is a problem with hardware and I sent to repair?
  4. Tarnend Win User

do you have this issue with games you last played and then shut off your console? as i sometimes have this issue when the game says to resume instead of launch, i just press the menu button on my controller to close the game, wait a few seconds then launch
    it again and works fine for me then.

Give that a go :)
  5. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Have you cleared the cache and restarted your console?
  6. SimoneLazzaro Win User

Hi, I do complete reset, account remove and cancel game and reinstall. How can I resolve this problem? Send xbox to repair?
Thema:

1. Problems with launching random games and Gears 5 tech test - Similar Threads - Problems launching random

2. Problem to launch Sea of thieves on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem to launch Sea of thieves on microsoft store: Hello everyone, I bought Sea of thieves (to play on pc) on the Microsoft Store with my Microsoft account, then I created a Xbox live account. Each time I want to launch the game on PC, I got...
  3. Problem is now progressively getting worse with Free movies 2019 app when I went to launch...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem is now progressively getting worse with Free movies 2019 app when I went to launch...: Xbox Insider Staff I have been exspirienceing a really bad issue now with the Free movies 2019 app when I go to launch the Free movies 2019 app and when I go to pic any movie to watch useing the...
  4. Problème de lancement forza horizon 4 [Translate] Launch problem forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème de lancement forza horizon 4 [Translate] Launch problem forza horizon 4: Bonjour, je suis sur xbox one, depuis 2 semaines je ne peux plus jouer a forza horizon 4, le jeu se lance, puis pendant le chargement le jeu plante et me fais revenir au menu xbox sans message...
  5. Problem with when I launch the Xbox insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with when I launch the Xbox insider hub app: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  6. Still having a problem with xbox 360 games not launching/playing on my new Xbox one X!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still having a problem with xbox 360 games not launching/playing on my new Xbox one X!: Ive seen a few other people on the forum post and say that changing the DNS server manually worked for them but it did not work for me and I havent been able to play any BC games since I got my...
  7. Borderlands 3 launch problems error code 0x8027025a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 launch problems error code 0x8027025a: Hi I get this issue everytime I try to open Borderlands 3, I've tried every troubleshoot option and no dice. I've read quite a few places that many many people are having the same issue and no one...
  8. Problem when launching free movies 2019 app after latest system update that went out for...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem when launching free movies 2019 app after latest system update that went out for...: I have just noticed when I went to launch the free movies 2019 when it gets to the homepage of the app there’s nothing showing up here. and when I go to where it says Genres and when I go to pic...
  9. Problems With Launching Fallout 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems With Launching Fallout 3: Hey guys, i've been looking through the bethesda forums as well and I can't seem to be able to open Fallout 3. The forums say that i need to download an older version of Xbox Console companion for...
  10. Having multiple problems with my xbox: apps won't launch, random wifi DCs, won't shut ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having multiple problems with my xbox: apps won't launch, random wifi DCs, won't shut ...: I bought my xbox one several months ago and I have had almost no problems with it until about two months ago. If I have my xbox on Instant Startup, sometimes when I power it down then come back...