Problems with Live.

Discus and support Problems with Live. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello, I have a problem with GTA V on the XBOX 360. My problem is that before I had not Live GOLD, and I made 100% in the GTA, the profile "Player... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarcoMenti, Aug 7, 2014.

1. MarcoMenti
    MarcoMenti Guest

Problems with Live.

hello, I have a problem with GTA V on the XBOX 360.

My problem is that before I had not Live GOLD, and I made 100% in the GTA, the profile "Player 1". And I created another profile on the internet, to put the Live GOLD, and when I enter the offline mode of GTA with this new account is 0%. How Can I do?

PS: I'm Brazilian, sorry for English.

:)

MarcoMenti, Aug 7, 2014
  2. Remissible
    Remissible Guest
    Problems with live?

well lets hope it gets fixed soon lol im sitting in a party chat bored as hell anyone want to join let me know Problems with Live. :)

Remissible, Aug 7, 2014
  3. TubelessMonk
    TubelessMonk Guest
    Problems with live

Everytime i sign in to live it keeps saying that some content is temporary unavailable.. Status code 80072741 .... I am still able to play games online, communicate but i cannot watch anything on sky, bbc iplayer or netflix. It has only started to happen
    the last week or so ... I have cleared the cache and deleted the marketplace content in system settings ... Has anyone got anymore ideas ?????

TubelessMonk, Aug 7, 2014
  4. Problems with Live.

Hello Marco,

each profile you create on xbox live has it's own achievement stored. Your game accomplishment were saved in the profile "Player 1". In the moment you created another profile you should play the game again to unlock the accomplishments in this new profile.

DangerousBard, Aug 7, 2014
  5. TaughtSkink9 Win User

Problems with Live?

Hello, can anyone please help me. I have a PS3 and a Nintendo Wii, both of them work perfectly without lag online with 4 bar connections. My xbox live is extremely slow and my connection is always between 1-0 bars. I used to get a NAT problem, but after
    I port forwarded the xbox ports the error disappeared, however it is exactly the same as before. I do not understand what exactly is wrong with the xbox because when i download demos, they always downloads at maximum speed.
  6. CHORAS DEN Win User

Live problems

7. Ahmed1803 Win User

Problems with live

8. Mister Gwyther Win User

Problems with live?

Hey everyone! Is anyone still having issues connecting to LIVE? If so, please create a new thread each describing your issue. Let us know, thanks!
  9. SmashyTashy Win User

Problems with live?

Same here! Lost my avatar pic and gamescore
Thema:

Problems with Live.

1. Problems with Live. - Similar Threads - Problems Live

2. проблема с xbox live [Translate] Xbox live problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    проблема с xbox live [Translate] Xbox live problem: Позавчера я использовал xbox live на 2 недели. Вчера все было нормально, все работало. Сегодня захожу , а у меня написано что никакой подписки нет. Я залез в историю моих введенных кодов и там...
  3. Probleme avec the outer world et xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Probleme avec the outer world et xbox live: Voila I explain I have a little problem I have the game pass for pc so I download the outer worlds but I have a problem when I run the game I remain blocked on this page piece if I join it not how...
  4. Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...: I have started noticing an issue with the One guide app when I go to launch the app and when I Try to watch live tv. over the last few days the flashing black screen has been occurring more and...
  5. XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game: Hello, Since September, I can't download the games for xbox 360 (only the ones for xbox one) ==> Earth defense force 2025 I tried from my computer and I can't get it (bug). From my xbox, I can't...
  6. xbox live problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live problems: Hey guys im having a little trouble bung my xbox live subscription but every time i attempt to buy it, it reads "this offer isnt available" what could that mean???...
  7. Problems with wireless and signing on to Xbox live account via Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with wireless and signing on to Xbox live account via Xbox One: Hello all I'd like to see if anyone else is having the same issue as I am and/or if someone can help provide a solution to an ongoing problem I am having with my Xbox One. Many apologies if this...
  8. Problem z logowaniem się gier na na profil xbox live[Translation-Problem signing in to Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem z logowaniem się gier na na profil xbox live[Translation-Problem signing in to Xbox...: Witam! Mam problem, który mnie denerwuje od kilku dni. Ostatnimi czasy niewiele korzystałem z aplikacji microsoft, ale parę dni temu zauważyłem, że demo Forza 4 wyświetla komunikat "nie można...
  9. Problem With Update & Xbox Live ONGOING. Fixes NOT WORKING. Where do I report this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem With Update & Xbox Live ONGOING. Fixes NOT WORKING. Where do I report this?: A factory reset? Really? That's not a solution at all. We shouldn't have to do that. Microsoft should have a solution to a problem they have created with out the users having to start from...
  10. Xbox live problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live problem: Po polsku: Witam, mam następujący problem. Nie jestem graczem, bardzo rzadko gram w gry., Xbox włączam średnio co 4-6 miesięcy. Była promocja na GTA V za parę groszy to kupiłem. Po włączeniu...