Problems with "Looking for Players" in the Windows Game Bar

Discus and support Problems with "Looking for Players" in the Windows Game Bar in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, im having an issue with 'Looking for group'. (Specifically Minecraft Windows 10) It seems when ever i click "I am Interested" it gives an error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KohiMC, Feb 7, 2020.

1. KohiMC
    KohiMC Guest

Hello, im having an issue with 'Looking for group'. (Specifically Minecraft Windows 10) It seems when ever i click "I am Interested" it gives an error of "This post is no longer available" when it is clear there are spaces are left, for example a completely
    new post with 0/16 spaces filled. Any help would be great, thanks.

Note: i tried providing picture evidence but it seems Windows doesn't like to capture its game overlay.

:)

KohiMC, Feb 7, 2020
  2. Julian_ Win User

Impossible de supprimer un "jeux" de la liste XBox [Translation - Unable to delete a "games " from the XBox list]

3. XBF Crystal P Win User

La opción de retransmición de la gamebar de windows 10 no funciona [Translation - The Retransmición option for Windows Gamebar 10 does not work]

4. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

GAME MODE

Are you referring to Xbox Game Bar for Windows 10? If so,
    look here.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

State of Decay 2 PC, can't invite friend, troubleshooting help

Hi Sam_343,

Thank you for the update. So now the Game bar is not working, but what specifically is not working? Is it just not recording anything, or is it not opening?

Take a look at these two support articles in regards to issues with the Game Bar and how to potentially solve them:

Let us know more information on the issue with the Game bar and what steps you have tried to fix it.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Game Recording Bar position adjusting problem.

Hi there!

Thank you for coming to the forums. I'd be happy to try and help.

Does it not allow you to drag it from the top banner of the game bar? Pressing the Windows Key + G will bring up the Game Bar so believe pressing it again should hide the game bar.

Take a look at these support articles for plenty of information regarding the game bar on Window 10 and hopefully there is something there that can help you:

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Problems with "Looking for Players" in the Windows Game Bar - Similar Threads - Problems Looking Players

2. There was a problem posting your looking for groupp post

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem posting your looking for groupp post: My xbox wont let me make a post its been like a couple of months now please help me! d65755f1-b121-4f99-bb49-abed3cde1db5
  3. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group -- Looking for groups on my console...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your Looking For Group -- Looking for groups on my console...: I've tried basic troubleshooting with support, they created a ticket which doesn't help. So now reaching out to community for further help. I'm signed in on Xbox and have a second account. LFG...
  4. New-Look My Games and Apps Problem

in XboX Insiders
    New-Look My Games and Apps Problem: Trying to manage the contents of a drive just causes the screen to go back to My Games and Apps. Go to My Games and Apps, select Manage Contents, scroll across to the drives, click on the local...
  5. Account Problem: Can't Use Looking For Group and Report a Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Problem: Can't Use Looking For Group and Report a Problem: Service request number is [Mod Removed - Personal Information] It has been almost two weeks and I have heard nothing back from Xbox Gaming and Apps Department and Xbox Support Department. The...
  6. there was a problem posting your looking for group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there was a problem posting your looking for group: I been trying to fix this issue if anyone can help with this issue that would be great a2a53990-7cff-4300-b0f1-fed1fa3c5721
  7. Problem Len with not seeing the surveys in the Xbox insider hub app when I look on the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem Len with not seeing the surveys in the Xbox insider hub app when I look on the...: When I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app yesterday and after joining the project resistance game in the I’m Xbox insider hub app where it says insider content. B and on the next page where...
  8. Looking for Group/Club problems.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Looking for Group/Club problems.: I am unable to respond and post LFGs (looking for group) to community clubs on the Xbox One SPECIFICALLY with one account only with no age or content restrictions while my other account with the...
  9. There was a problem posting your Looking for Group

in XBoX Accessibility
    There was a problem posting your Looking for Group: I’m trying to post a looking for group ad for Warframe and it’s not letting me. I’ve been at this since yesterday. I reset the wifi router, commenced a soft factory reset on my system. I even made...
  10. Problem with messages icon it’s showing a number count of 1 but when I look where it says...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with messages icon it’s showing a number count of 1 but when I look where it says...: I just started noticing an issue in the guide where the messages icon is when I go to the messages icon in the guide there is a number count of 1 here. but when I go into where it says chats there...