Problems with Minecraft Launcher & Installation

Discus and support Problems with Minecraft Launcher & Installation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I recently purchased Minecraft via the official Minecraft website, but I've been having trouble installing it. I'm able to open the launcher and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnnaleeDuckett, May 28, 2022.

1. Problems with Minecraft Launcher & Installation

Hi! I recently purchased Minecraft via the official Minecraft website, but I've been having trouble installing it. I'm able to open the launcher and initiate the installation problem, but then it will say something along the lines of "unable to connect to Microsoft store, please download from the application". Then it will open up the Minecraft launcher from the within Microsoft store, but when I try to download from there, I'm met with this error :
    Problems with Minecraft Launcher & Installation [​IMG]

I know I'm logged into the proper account and the purchase has gone through (it charged my account), so I don't understand the problem. All the tutorials I've followed haven't helped e4ither. I'm on windows 11 if that matters. Any tips? Or at the very least, how can I get a refund if I'm stuck with this?

Thank you!

:)

AnnaleeDuckett, May 28, 2022
  2. Abdel Rahman Hisham Win User

I'm unable to install Minecraft Launcher from Microsoft Store.

Also, there is another problem.

Sometimes, when I try to install Minecraft Launcher from Microsoft Store, and then ( the problem happens ), it causes problems too when I try to download other apps, they get the same problem ( Loading then Ending with a problem " Try again Later, Something happened on our end ". That happened with me twice, but I did reset to Microsoft Store and then it got fixed ( except the Minecraft Launcher ). Yesterday, while I was trying to install the game without having the other Minecraft Launchers, Minecraft Launcher's problem wasn't solved and also, and then when I tried to download some other app, the problem of the slow download was back again, then when I tried to do reset Microsoft Store for another time, it wasn't fixing anything.

Is there any way to fix that Minecraft Launcher's problem? I think it's influencing badly on other apps.
  3. SammyVS Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition not installing

Search for ''Minecraft Launcher'' in the Xbox app, install, log in with your Microsoft account on the launcher, select Minecraft For Windows and install.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Get your act together.

why use the launcher, i use minecraft direct without the launcher, you have the option to install minecraft with or without launcher in the xbox app.
  5. XBF John Win User

Java installer doesn't run

6. knightncc74656 Win User

Minecraft "for windows" won't install on new launcher.

For anyone still struggling with this the thing that finally got mine to work is uninstalling the launcher and installing "Minecraft for Windows + Launcher" rather than just "Minecraft Launcher." I hope this helps.
Thema:

Problems with Minecraft Launcher & Installation

1. Problems with Minecraft Launcher & Installation - Similar Threads - Problems Minecraft Launcher

2. Problem with Minecraft Bedrock edition, missing of cloak

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with Minecraft Bedrock edition, missing of cloak: Hello, i have a problem with the skin editor in minecraft bedrock edition. The problem is that my "maincoin 2019" cape disappeared from my account. Now it's impossible to get it. Please return my...
  3. Minecraft Migration problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Migration problem: Mi Child tried to migrate his minecraft account it was linked to my email which was linked to another one of my kids microsoft accounts. how can he get the account moved from that microsoft...
  4. Minecraft Java & bedrock Edtion for PC problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Java & bedrock Edtion for PC problem: Hello! I'm havving trouble redeeming my Minecraft Java Edition even thought i already own the Windows edition. I've waited the 2 to 3 days that the Minecraft site disclosed but still can't get the...
  5. Problems with Minecraft Launcher (Google Translator) after getting Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Minecraft Launcher (Google Translator) after getting Xbox Game Pass: Hello everyone, my name is Yaroslav, and just yesterday I received an Xbox Game pass from discord for 2 months, and decided to install Minecraft: Dungeons, but I had problems with the fact that...
  6. Problem with Minecraft Launcher.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Minecraft Launcher.: hello, I wanted to play Minecraft Java with the microsoft launcher, I opened it and it takes me to the game and services, what do I do? :( 50f7408e-779d-4452-adff-eb2557cb92a7
  7. New Minecraft launcher, and the countless problems with it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Minecraft launcher, and the countless problems with it.: *I'm not sure if this is the right category for this question, but I hope someone can help me regardless.* I tried to install the new launcher when it came out, had no luck. When I pressed the...
  8. Problema ao acessar minecraft: java edition no novo launcher. [Problem accessing Minecraft:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema ao acessar minecraft: java edition no novo launcher. [Problem accessing Minecraft:...: Entrei hoje no minecraft e me falaram para baixar um novo launcher. Quando baixei este launcher e fiz log-in com a mesma conta microsoft que estava usando, não pude jogar pois o launcher fala que...
  9. Minecraft new launcher account problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft new launcher account problem: I've recently migrated my mojang account to a microsoft one, and it was all good, I got a new cape and I was playing the game. But then the new launcher came out. I downloaded it from the...
  10. Minecraft Launcher ( Java Edition ) Problem * Please help! *

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher ( Java Edition ) Problem * Please help! *: So I downloaded/bought Minecraft and I was trying to get mods so I downloaded the Minecraft launcher. When I did this, I tried to play but it said only demo so I clicked on demo and it said I only...