Problems with Mixer UI?

Discus and support Problems with Mixer UI? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm not 100% sure this is an Insiders thing or not, but figured I'd start here first. For the past couple of days if I try to watch a stream on Mixer I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dragonchasers, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Problems with Mixer UI?

I'm not 100% sure this is an Insiders thing or not, but figured I'd start here first. For the past couple of days if I try to watch a stream on Mixer I get a new UI. It has no chat panel, no indication of your account level or sparks or anything. There's no MixPlay button, no way to spend sparks. Basically it is locked in Full Screen mode, I guess is the easiest way to describe it.

Chat messages appear in pop-up windows, then vanish. There's no way to look at chat history. If I want to send a chat, I get a window with virtual keyboard in the middle of the screen.

Rebooting the Xbox seems to restore the old Mixer UI...for a while. Then (and I'm not sure what is causing this) it reverts to this new full screen UI. It's like they've removed all the social aspects of Mixer.

Anyone know if this is a bug or intended or if it's even related to the Insider program? (I am in, I believe, Beta ring)

submitted by /u/dragonchasers
    [link] [comments]

/u/dragonchasers, Sep 1, 2019
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

gta san andreas can not be streaming to mixer

Probably a mixer problem.

It's better to contact Mixer support for this.
  3. kansas3298 Win User

Mixer problems

I do not have the preview program and mixer has been giving me the same problem for the last two days. It worked for about an hour today and now it is back to not letting me stream.
  4. JaredHower03 Win User

Probleme with mixer

same it doesnt even let me make a account
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Mixer problems

Hey there,

If you're in the Xbox Insider program, please be sure to report this using our feedback app and then check in on the

Xbox Insider forums
    for further information and assistance.

Hope this helps!
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Probleme with mixer

Hello there

Have you tried signing into mixer on their website or create account there? As for that message the mixer account you created could of been made with different email. You can visit the site
    Mixer.com then select contact support under the more tab if not sure the email you used.

Hope this helps

thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum team
Thema:

Problems with Mixer UI?

1. Problems with Mixer UI? - Similar Threads - Problems Mixer

2. Flintlock Pistol Skin Mixer Problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Flintlock Pistol Skin Mixer Problem: Hello, I watched the Sea of Thieves stream on a Microsoft Account that was already linked to my Xbox Account prior to the stream taking place and watched the stream for over 15 minutes and I have...
  3. Problem Viewing / Streaming on MIxer for XBOX ONE X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Viewing / Streaming on MIxer for XBOX ONE X: Hey, i have been try to view / listen / stream on Mixer on Xbox One X. Each time i try to link in to the app on console. There is overlapping of different streaming players content. and problem...
  4. Mixer transmission problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer transmission problem: Hello, I have a problem with my mixer account on console and mixer.com This account is not linked to a Mixer account! An error logging in: user name must be unique...
  5. Mixer problems with FIFA 18 and Forza 7.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer problems with FIFA 18 and Forza 7.: When I stream both these new games Mixer crashes within a view minutes and the time it streams the quality is awful. I don’t think it’s my Xbox or internet connection because with other games,...
  6. Anybody having problem with logging in mixer on xbox1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody having problem with logging in mixer on xbox1?: mixer tells me i must be logged in Live account which i am, so im lost. Singed in mixer on my phone fine :\ 61376c10-2454-43e7-af38-cdd7edaea035
  7. Problems with Streamjar/OBS overlay on Mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Streamjar/OBS overlay on Mixer: At first my overlay worked well on beam, but since the switch to mixer I have had trouble. First I could not get my OBS to connect to the server though I think I have that finally figured out. I...
  8. mixer and xbox problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mixer and xbox problems: How do I get rid of mixer on my xbox? and why xbox don't offer player to choose what he wants instead of enduring ****? 66318cc0-4d0a-4a36-b334-fa821492a555
  9. Probleme with mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme with mixer: I have probleme withe my mixer account in mixer.com i cant log in i have this message "That account is not linked with any Mixer account!" bfc4dded-6ebc-414e-8f2c-db66844e8707
  10. Mixer problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mixer problems: Hi I'm in the preview program and for some reason when i try and broadcast off of Xbox using the mixer app it continually says something went wrong I've done everything even called chat support...