Problems with my Account

Discus and support Problems with my Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 account had worked fine ever since I got up until the last Xbox Live update. That morning, I signed in and it said I needed an update when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Schrum Bum 58, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Problems with my Account

My Xbox 360 account had worked fine ever since I got up until the last Xbox Live update. That morning, I signed in and it said I needed an update when I got to the dashboard. I installed the update, and it asked for my E-mail and Password. I put them in,
    and it took me to the screen with the Remember Password box. I checked it and clicked next, and then it said there was an error. I clicked the button in the middle of the controller, and it exited that pop up. I then clicked it again, and my Friends and Party
    screen showed up. For a couple of weeks after that, it would make me put in my E-mail and password for my account every time I; Signed in to my account, started playing a game, went to the dashboard after playing a game, and when I put in a new disc. (It would
    also sign me out every time I did one of these). Then, it stopped requiring my E-mail and password, but still signed me out every time I did one of the above. I don't know what is wrong, and this is very annoying. I would just like this to be fixed.

Thank you Gamer Tag:

:)

Schrum Bum 58, Jan 21, 2014
  2. problems with my account

Just to add - If you receive messages from players threatening to "hack" your account simply block communications and file a complaint, they will then be dealt with by the Policy Enforcement Team. Problems with my Account :)

MeanMachine 47, Jan 21, 2014
  3. UsefulLlama3
    UsefulLlama3 Guest
    problems with my account

I am having problems with my account being hacked how can i prevent this in the future?

UsefulLlama3, Jan 21, 2014
  4. nickisullivan13 Win User

Problem with my account

5. EdoForce Win User

There are problems with my account?

Me too bro the same message
  6. Smwutches Win User

There are problems with my account?

You'll need to post in the support section of this forum so they can check into it for you.
  7. Mister Kellogg Win User

problem with my account

Hi there gerardolabomba,

You will want to reach out to the folks at
    Epic Games
    to look into your linked accounts in further detail with you. The team there would have the ability to check which account is linked to which account.

Thank you.
  8. Ishan8123 Win User

Problems with my account

You can check for any bans/ suspensions you might have here-
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/enforcement/showenforcementhistory

If your ban is over and you are still seeing the effects of it, follow these steps:

1. Remove your account from your Xbox
    2. Restart your console by pressing the xbox button, press settings, press restart
    3. Add back the account.
    You can also double check your privacy settings by

1. Going to https://account.xbox.com/en-US/settings/home? and click privacy settings.
    2. Then scroll down to "Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites?" and select "Everyone"
    3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to save
    Hope this helps!
Thema:

Problems with my Account

1. Problems with my Account - Similar Threads - Problems Account

2. Xbox Account problem...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account problem...: Hi there. Who else has got the problem getting automatically logged out from his Xbox One Account? After i log in on my Xbox, after a couple of minutes i get logged out. After restarting the...
  3. Problem with account and game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with account and game: Hello, I will describe my problem with a series of steps: 1. I bought the Xbox One that came with a free license key for Minecraft. 2. I installed Minecraft on the Xbox from the Microsoft Store...
  4. Problem with XBOX LIVE account. Parental control

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with XBOX LIVE account. Parental control: When I play Fora horizon 4 and want to use public painting or tuning, I get the message "This function is blocked due to parental control settings in the XBOX LIVE service". And as I looked, I...
  5. Getting "There Seems to Be a Problem With Your Store Account" Error Message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting "There Seems to Be a Problem With Your Store Account" Error Message: Hi, I am trying to install some games from my Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription, but now I am getting this error message saying "There seems to be a problem with your Store account. Click here...
  6. Problème de compte [Translation-Account problem]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème de compte [Translation-Account problem]: Bonjour j ai un problème avec la validation en 2 etapes j ai changé de numero de téléphone et je peux pas voir le code de sécurité qui m'ont envoyé pour réinitialiser mon mots de passe merci...
  7. Cannot purchase 360 Games, Problem on account, no help at all from support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot purchase 360 Games, Problem on account, no help at all from support: Hi, I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem, and if anyone has an actual solution to it. When I attempt to purchase or simply get a 360 game from Game Pass Ultimate, I receive a message:...
  8. Problems Viewing Xbox Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems Viewing Xbox Account: I just got Sea of Thieves, but to play it and add friends, I need to change my privacy settings on my Xbox Account. I'm trying to go to account.xbox.com but every time I try to enter I either get...
  9. Problema de adicionar uma nova conta (Problem adding a new account)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema de adicionar uma nova conta (Problem adding a new account): Eu não estou conseguindo adicionar uma nova conta no meu xbox one Translation: I can not add a new account to my xbox one 7e16b99a-a9c7-4398-a2da-bf97d359d673
  10. Problem ze skradzionym kontem. [Translate] The Problem with the stolen account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem ze skradzionym kontem. [Translate] The Problem with the stolen account.: Moje konto Microsoft/Xbox zostało skradzione. Ostatnio dostałem sms'a, że ktoś właśnie usunął mój telefon z konta. Kiedy próbowałem zalogować się na swoje konto wyskakuje błąd, że nie ma konta na...