Problems with my earphones and microphone

Discus and support Problems with my earphones and microphone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today I have got a problem, When I connected my earphones with my xbox one S gamepad, the earphones appeared my like a disconnected. I tried want some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CarlosGómez Atienza, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Problems with my earphones and microphone

Today I have got a problem, When I connected my earphones with my xbox one S gamepad, the earphones appeared my like a disconnected. I tried want some info in your forums, but all the info was about de past configuration, so I can't solve this problem.

I can't ear nothing with my earphones and the micro don't feel my voice. In other devices it works perfect.

Thanks

:)

CarlosGómez Atienza, Jun 30, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. CarlosGómez Atienza Win User

I don't know where the audio settings are exactly
  3. LuxVXN Win User

Have you checked your audio settings in the settings tab of your console?
  4. CarlosGómez Atienza Win User

S. O. G. Is the name of the brand

It don't works in any game, in the main menú neither.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

What is the brand of your headphones/earphones?

What game or app did you start noticing the issue?
  6. henrijsbozko Win User

Microphone only picking up loud noise

No i dont have the problem on any other microphone so now im using earphones until i get a new one. I think ive just broke the actaul microphone
Thema:

1. Problems with my earphones and microphone - Similar Threads - Problems earphones microphone

2. I got a massive problem!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a massive problem!: Someone is hacking our Xbox One S Console and it's taking us to YouTube and now it's showing me all those twerking videos and it's inappropriate! Send help! We need backup and defeat hackers!...
  3. xbox problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox problem: Hi, i just recently bought a used Xbox and it won't let me sign in. when I click add new profile it exits out of the loading screen after a few seconds. I am connected to wifi, have rebooted it,...
  4. Problem with Xbox services not running?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with Xbox services not running?: Okay so, I wanted to buy the Xbox gamepass yesterday, but I couldn't actually log into the xbox beta app which was a bit strange to me, i continued to investigate on what might've been the problem...
  5. Problem in recoding long clips xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem in recoding long clips xbox: I used to record up to 60 minutes using an external drive. Suddenly, I couldn't record more than 2 minutes using the external drive ,why? 64e6270b-71f6-4bcb-9612-ba493df46b73
  6. Since yours servers problems my games wont launch correctly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since yours servers problems my games wont launch correctly.: After all of ur issues with your server my games won't start, randomly all the times i need clean the cache cuz your server is balistik and doesnt recognize i bought those games and doesnt...
  7. a problem that needs to be taken care of

in XboX Insiders
    a problem that needs to be taken care of: wplw this is the gamer tag of someone who has set up nearly 5000 bot accounts that has been going around banning and very likely hacking other accounts. If anyone who reads this is able to do...
  8. Проблема с установкой Sea of Thieves через приложение Xbox[Problem installing Sea of...

in XBoX on Windows
    Проблема с установкой Sea of Thieves через приложение Xbox[Problem installing Sea of...: Здраствуйте, купил подписку xbox game pass Ultimate для того что бы поиграть игры на PC, но вот проблема, у меня не устанавливается Sea of Thieves. С другими играми все хорошо, forza horizon 4,...
  9. rtx beta problems are preventing me from playing

in XboX Insiders
    rtx beta problems are preventing me from playing: hey i am having a problem with the minecraft rtx beta in which it wont let me update the game even though i already have the windows 10 edition installed submitted by /u/stailll [link] [comments]
  10. There's a problem with Bandwidth usage (or auto-update) #insidersring

in XboX Insiders
    There's a problem with Bandwidth usage (or auto-update) #insidersring: [IMG] I am beta testing new fiber that will soon be rolled out in my city, so I've been spending a little more time than normal looking at what is happening on my network, and I found this....