: problems with my latency

Discus and support : problems with my latency in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : problems with my latency Hi, If you followed the Xbox troubleshooting and you are not still able to fix the issue, its meaning that your isp or your... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by dragon 2009Gus, Oct 25, 2019.

1. : problems with my latency

Hi,

If you followed the Xbox troubleshooting and you are not still able to fix the issue, its meaning that your isp or your network has an issue.

I suggest you to control your router and internet line with your internet provider.

Regards

:)

dragon 2009Gus, Oct 25, 2019
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

problems with my latency

Have you changed something on your home network?

Are you using wireless or ethernet?

We need additional information.
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

If you followed the Xbox troubleshooting and you are not still able to fix the issue, its meaning that your isp or your network has an issue.

I suggest you to control your router and internet line with your internet provider.

Regards
  4. Shell87-C995D33F-052 Win User

Latency problems

Hi, how are you connecting to the internet? Is it using a wireless or wired connection?
  5. T2 LGreen Win User

Latency problems

Tried both, and it's pretty much the same result i get
  6. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Latency problems

Hi UKZ,

Sorry to hear about the connection troubles.

I would suggest starting with our START HERE for Connection Troubleshooting sticky. There are some great solutions in their
    that may just get this working.

If the support articles in that sticky do not help, please reply with the
    bold
    info at the bottom of the sticky, and we can work from there.
Thema:

1. : problems with my latency - Similar Threads - problems latency

2. Latency problems with the Xbox App on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Latency problems with the Xbox App on pc: hi. i've been having this problem with the Xbox app for like 2 months, it's that the network latency (ping) in the Xbox app is really really high. And it's weird since i have steam and origin in...
  3. Is Microsoft giving old Xbox ones latency problems so we upgrade

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft giving old Xbox ones latency problems so we upgrade: hi all, has anyone with an original xbox one started to experience high latency. I have, i used a wired connection and both of my sons have xbox one S. When i plug either of them into the place...
  4. Latency Problem on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latency Problem on Xbox One X: Hello, I have an issue with my Xbox One. On my PC, i have 15/20 ms of ping in game. On my Xbox i got 60/65 ms. I using it on Wi-Fi, so i tested on Ethernet, but my ping still on 60/65 ms. What...
  5. Arris Arris NVG599: Xbox One X - High Latency Problems

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris Arris NVG599: Xbox One X - High Latency Problems: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris NVG599: Xbox One X - High Latency Problems Kinda blurry, but its not hard to see the digits in the Latency [img] eb3361cd-14d8-42f2-bc0a-9835852d8aef
  6. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox one S latency problems..

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox one S latency problems..: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox one S latency problems.. Could you provide the make and model of your wireless router, and your modem as well. Wireless is not preferable as...
  7. Fix those latency problems already!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix those latency problems already!: Its a known issue judging the threads at the forum, that the players outside the US have a way too high latency, its because we get connected to a server in the US, now i as an European player,...
  8. Horrible Latency Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Horrible Latency Problems: My Xbox One has a wireless connection to my internet router and i seem to be having lots of problems with my latency. I normally get 15Mbps download speed and around 1Mbps upload speed but then my...
  9. Problems with high latency

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with high latency: Hello, I live in Australia and I just bought brand new xbox one s and since the purchase I have been having problems with high latency. I've tried every single step in order to decrease the ping....
  10. I have latency problems on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have latency problems on Xbox one: For a few days, I still have problems with latency when I play online. I don't have this problem on my pc or other platforms bcf5fde3-0292-4171-9ce0-1cb7273ea8b7