: Problems with my ms

Discus and support : Problems with my ms in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Problems with my ms Hi BogdanKit, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'm assuming you are referring to latency since milliseconds (ms) is... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BogdanKit, Oct 18, 2019.

1. BogdanKit
    BogdanKit Guest

Hi BogdanKit,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

I'm assuming you are referring to latency since milliseconds (ms) is the unit the of measurement for latency. This is a measure of distance of data transfer between your network and the data centers your network is connecting to.

What speed test are you performing? If you are using a random speed test online, the test is pinging your network from the closest data center to you. If your latency spikes or is that high, then your network is connecting you to far away data centers and
    most games have a setting where you choose what servers to connect to.

You want to make sure that your Xbox region is set to your actual region which an be done from the Xbox' system settings. If you are playing in game servers located in your region, then the only other reason that latency spikes is due to another player stressing
    the servers using illegal methods like denial of service (DoS) or distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks.

Please go into your Xbox's network settings and then Test your network speed and statistics, then post your results here.

:)

BogdanKit, Oct 18, 2019
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

Problems with my ms

Try power cycling your console by holding down the power button on your console for 10 seconds
  3. Gimpy_P Win User

Problems with my ms

You talking about the ping/latency?
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi BogdanKit,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

I'm assuming you are referring to latency since milliseconds (ms) is the unit the of measurement for latency. This is a measure of distance of data transfer between your network and the data centers your network is connecting to.

What speed test are you performing? If you are using a random speed test online, the test is pinging your network from the closest data center to you. If your latency spikes or is that high, then your network is connecting you to far away data centers and
    most games have a setting where you choose what servers to connect to.

You want to make sure that your Xbox region is set to your actual region which an be done from the Xbox' system settings. If you are playing in game servers located in your region, then the only other reason that latency spikes is due to another player stressing
    the servers using illegal methods like denial of service (DoS) or distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks.

Please go into your Xbox's network settings and then Test your network speed and statistics, then post your results here.
  5. iseeu79 Win User

High latency on XBox One for past week or so

My problem begins at 206.223.119.27[chi-8075.msn.NET] 220 ms 210 ms 220 ms and it's garbage from then on.
  6. I GearsOG Win User

Game Error. This disc is unreadable (game on demand)

Same problem, ms dont solve my problem :(

anyone can help-me?
Thema:

1. : Problems with my ms - Similar Threads - Problems

2. XBOX Game Bar, problem with "record last x time" option

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Game Bar, problem with "record last x time" option: So, I've been recording many, many Rainbow Six Siege clips thanks to the "Record Last 30 Seconds" option. Thing is, as I always play R6 with my friends, our conversations or reactions are really...
  3. xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed?: app only downloads a quarter and then stops and doesnt download the rest gets stuck in that quarter of the download 3af94869-d5e6-4009-9138-81319bdab58c
  4. mouse problem on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    mouse problem on pc: Any game i play from the microsoft store, doesnt matter what it is, when i drag the mouse either up or down it'll unhook from the game and pull up the taskbar or the border of the game im playing...
  5. Xbox one S starting up a game problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one S starting up a game problem: So about a day a game frozen on me and since then i haven’t been able to play any games even with a different account, i’ve tried turning it off for 10 seconds and turning it on, reset with games...
  6. Проблема в приложении Microsoft Store[Translation-The problem with the Microsoft Store app]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Проблема в приложении Microsoft Store[Translation-The problem with the Microsoft Store app]: Купил игру " Minecraft " на Microsoft store . После того, как удалил игру, просит снова купить приложение. Причём, в программе " Xbox " [Translation-Bought the game "Minecraft" on the Microsoft...
  7. problema di installazione su una console nuova -[Translation - installation problem on a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    problema di installazione su una console nuova -[Translation - installation problem on a...: Ho comprato una xbox one x di 1trb. Ho installato un solo gioco , dopodiché ho provato ad installare un altro gioco, mo l'installazione non si completa. Quanti giochi si possono installare su una...
  8. Problème de son avec des disques BD-R sur Xbox One[Translation-Sound problem with BD-R...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème de son avec des disques BD-R sur Xbox One[Translation-Sound problem with BD-R...: Bonjour toutes et tous, Je possède un lecteur enregistreur qui grave les disques Blu-ray. Ces disques BD-R fonctionnent très bien sur mon lecteur enregistreur et sont finalisés. Cependant,...
  9. Xbox Payment address Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Payment address Problem: I Have a balance 25$ and it keeps asking me for address, I don't know why I fill the address then when I'm next then it keep asking me "CHECK YOUR ADDRESS" Please help me :(...
  10. Problem redeeming Xbox Game Pass code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem redeeming Xbox Game Pass code: Hi. I bought a code for XGP but when I try to redeem it there's an error. "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page." I have no...