Problems with Naruto Storm 4

Discus and support Problems with Naruto Storm 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, on my Xbox through the xbox gold service long ago I redeemed and installed Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4. Now I tried to start it, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AntonioMars, Oct 9, 2019.

1. AntonioMars
    AntonioMars Guest

Hello everyone, on my Xbox through the xbox gold service long ago I redeemed and installed Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4. Now I tried to start it, but it asks me for the disc. The game is installed, in the store it is already installed, but it still does
    not start it, and the troubleshooting tool is not served. How can I do?

:)

AntonioMars, Oct 9, 2019
  2. I Joicey I Win User

What's your favorite anime game?

Probably naruto ultimate ninja storm 4
  3. MasTerKi3Z Win User

What's your favorite anime game?

Naruto Shippuuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
  4. Azrael008uk Win User

What are some good Single Player games to get on X1?

"Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4".

Quality.
  5. MysticGirlBTW Win User

I've had this same problem before with a few other games after not playing for a while. I uninstalled the game from my console then installed it from the store again and it worked.
  6. lgnd pat Win User

Naruto Storm 4

le problème existe toujours et Microsoft ne veut pas arranger le problème de lenteur ,ils sont au courant de tout et fond la sourd oreille .
Thema:

1. Problems with Naruto Storm 4 - Similar Threads - Problems Naruto Storm

2. Repair problem, label sending fail, can't join support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair problem, label sending fail, can't join support: [Quote] Hello every one! I've got a problem. :) I bought a xbox controller but the "A" key isn't working well. So i start a procedure of repair. But, i have to send the controller with a return...
  3. Problema de inicio en xbox 360, se congela [Mod Translation - Startup problem in Xbox 360,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema de inicio en xbox 360, se congela [Mod Translation - Startup problem in Xbox 360,...: Hola, compañeros. Recientemente he adquirido un xbox 360 Slim, mi problema es que esta sw congela en el logo de xbox en ocasiones, a veces avanza hasta el inicio de sesión, pero se queda con el...
  4. Still having a problem with xbox 360 games not launching/playing on my new Xbox one X!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still having a problem with xbox 360 games not launching/playing on my new Xbox one X!: Ive seen a few other people on the forum post and say that changing the DNS server manually worked for them but it did not work for me and I havent been able to play any BC games since I got my...
  5. Xbox one S HDMI problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S HDMI problem: Hi So i have a One S and a sony 50" tv hooked up with HDMI. The problem is that everything on the screen is like its in 3D, but my tv doesnt support 3D and 3D isnt checked in xbox settings. I...
  6. PROBLEM FIXED PLEASE LOCK THIS

in XBoX on Windows
    PROBLEM FIXED PLEASE LOCK THIS: I can't leave the beta, I enrolled to test the Bee Update but when I unenrolled my game was still in beta after I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, I tried restarting my PC, removing accounts,...
  7. Can’t join multi player game today. Could play yesterday no problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join multi player game today. Could play yesterday no problem.: I tried to join a multiplayer game and got an error message. The error message said this microsoft account doesn’t allow you to join multiplayer games. I’ve been playing multiplayer for weeks...
  8. Xbox One S Problem Plese Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Problem Plese Help: Some games on my Xbox One S will appear black with some features showing and tiny dots of blinking color. I am really not sure how to fix this. I have tried resetting, restarting and changing the...
  9. Xbox One S Controller problems even brand new.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Controller problems even brand new.: I have had my Xbox One S since Christmas 2018. I have had controller issues since the day i got it. In 10 months i have purchased 3 controller and been gifted 1. All of which had stick drift. I am...
  10. Problem downloading the Suit Pack DLC for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem downloading the Suit Pack DLC for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution: So the suit pack for Ninja Storm Revolution came out a week ago and so far I have not been able to download it. Every time I select Confirm Purchase it brings an error message with the status...