Problems with Naruto Storm 4

Discus and support Problems with Naruto Storm 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, on my Xbox through the xbox gold service long ago I redeemed and installed Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4. Now I tried to start it, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AntonioMars, Oct 9, 2019.

1. AntonioMars
    AntonioMars Guest

Hello everyone, on my Xbox through the xbox gold service long ago I redeemed and installed Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4. Now I tried to start it, but it asks me for the disc. The game is installed, in the store it is already installed, but it still does
    not start it, and the troubleshooting tool is not served. How can I do?

:)

AntonioMars, Oct 9, 2019
  2. I Joicey I Win User

What's your favorite anime game?

Probably naruto ultimate ninja storm 4
  3. MasTerKi3Z Win User

What's your favorite anime game?

Naruto Shippuuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
  4. Azrael008uk Win User

What are some good Single Player games to get on X1?

"Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4".

Quality.
  5. JONO228 Win User

What's your favorite Japanese game

Naruto ultimate ninja storm 4, it has a an amazing story.
  6. MysticGirlBTW Win User

I've had this same problem before with a few other games after not playing for a while. I uninstalled the game from my console then installed it from the store again and it worked.
Thema:

1. Problems with Naruto Storm 4 - Similar Threads - Problems Naruto Storm

2. jai un probleme avec mon application de film et télé sa dit quil y a une erreur de code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    jai un probleme avec mon application de film et télé sa dit quil y a une erreur de code...: jai un probleme avec mon application de film et télé sa dit quil y a une erreur de code 0xc101ab66 13fd54c2-e8b7-4b46-a3f8-93658241be88
  3. Problème live gold[Translation-Live gold problem]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème live gold[Translation-Live gold problem]: Bonsoir, nos avons effectue le paiment de l’abonnement pour 3mois, je n’ai recu aucun code, aucun mail , ... alors que l’argent a bien ete prelever , que faire ? Merci beaucoup...
  4. ark genesis problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ark genesis problem: hi I recently bought ark genesis on my xbox and I was expecting to get the HLNA bot but I logged on to find nothing my friends have it in their inventory but I cant find it I re started I uploaded...
  5. Problems updating XBox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems updating XBox360: I am having troubles updating my Xbox360 for the past few weeks. I have tried the offline methods, clear cache and everything doesn't work. They give me 4476-0000-0080-0300-8007-0571 as the status...
  6. Xbox elite series 2 problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox elite series 2 problems: Is it true regarding the xbox elite series 2 being halted in terms of manufacturing and dispatching due to Microsoft performing a hardware revision due to the amount of errors and problems...
  7. Xbox install problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox install problems: when i try to install Star Wars Battlefront 2 on my devices it says no applicable devices have been found what does that mean? 5e55177a-de8f-4698-908f-99ff72337470
  8. Warranty problem (xbox controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty problem (xbox controller): Hello, I have an Xbox One S and its warranty ends 04/15/2020. I have a technical problem with a joystick on my controller and I looked for a repair or replacement using the serial number of...
  9. Problem with NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™: Ultimate Ninja® STORM 4 ROAD TO BORUTO CatalogSkuDataNotFound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™: Ultimate Ninja® STORM 4 ROAD TO BORUTO CatalogSkuDataNotFound: This evening I was trying to activate the code for the game but all I was left with was this error CatalogSkuDataNotFound. The person I got this from bought it straight from the Microsoft store...
  10. Problem downloading the Suit Pack DLC for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem downloading the Suit Pack DLC for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution: So the suit pack for Ninja Storm Revolution came out a week ago and so far I have not been able to download it. Every time I select Confirm Purchase it brings an error message with the status...