Problems with not getting an option to download/install an app after purchasing it with a...

Discus and support Problems with not getting an option to download/install an app after purchasing it with a... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am using a PC not a console, I have recently ordered a digital app using a code and it does not say if the purchase was successful or not. I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BannerSoap84793, May 21, 2019.

1. Problems with not getting an option to download/install an app after purchasing it with a...

I am using a PC not a console, I have recently ordered a digital app using a code and it does not say if the purchase was successful or not. I am unable to download or install the app and I cannot use the code again. I have made sure that I was using
    the right Microsoft account, and I am. When I go to check to see if the purchased app was installed or to see if it had showed up under my Apps and Games in My Library, it was not there. Please help.

:)

BannerSoap84793, May 21, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Problems with not getting an option to download/install an app after purchasing it with a code. (I am using a PC)

You will need to reach out to
    Xbox Support
    for assistance with purchases.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Problems with not getting an option to download/install an app after purchasing it with a code. (I am using a PC)

What was the app that you ordered?
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

I would recommend logging in to your
    billing history
    and check to see if the purchase is listed there. If you bought the app via the Microsoft Store then your purchase would be listed. If the purchase is listed but you still have not received the app then contact support
    via this link.

If you purchased the app from a 3rd party online retailer then you would need to contact them for more support.
  5. Stm963 Win User

No Forza 6 in Games Queue after entering 25 letter code..

This seems to still be a problem at the moment.

In addition, you can't even find Forza 6 in the Store. The only item available after doing any type of search is the demo.

The only way i found to download, after using the code, is to open up the Forza Hub, browse [RB] over to the last tab where it gives you the option to download/purchase DLC packs. You then get an option to purchase Forza 6. If you select the purchase option,
    it'll finally take you out to a store page with the option to 'Install'. What that install is actually including or excluding is a mystery. I was skeptical on if my account remembered my code and if i may possibly be re-purchasing a copy at that point.

Odd for such a gigantic title.
  6. Mr Difo Win User

Minecraft download

if you purchased Minecraft for PC from the xbox store than right front your xbox app installed on your PC you should have the options to download any games purchased.
Thema:

Problems with not getting an option to download/install an app after purchasing it with a...

1. Problems with not getting an option to download/install an app after purchasing it with a... - Similar Threads - Problems getting option

2. SRX1501449104ID - Getting a Error message for the past 2 month "There's a temporary problem...

in XBoX Accessibility
    SRX1501449104ID - Getting a Error message for the past 2 month "There's a temporary problem...: Please Help, I have been locked out of my account for almost 3 months now because of a problem that happened on Microsoft’s side. I am going through the process of changing my security info, but...
  3. Problem getting refund for an Xbox subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem getting refund for an Xbox subscription: Hi, I have tried unsuccessfully through live chat and through the customer support service to get a refund for a payment that went through for a dormant Xbox live account. The customer service...
  4. Cannot get into Bingo, I have never had any problem with any of the other Microsoft games,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get into Bingo, I have never had any problem with any of the other Microsoft games,...: Cannot get into bingo. just about every 4th day. Its very frustrating. I'm about ready to delete. I would if I didn't have so many points. Darlene 59e4e2cd-cdb5-49f7-b980-5e8b1812a743
  5. There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...: To Start, This is an account issue. There was no category for just MS Account, and while I use it for xbox, the xbox topics to choose from do not suit or describe my issue. Now, When attempting...
  6. Having a problem with dead rising 4 multiplayer , as game starts i get bumped out to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a problem with dead rising 4 multiplayer , as game starts i get bumped out to my...: Dead rising 4 , still lets me play single player story, but not multiplayer , i created a guest profile to see if i could figure anything out , and i did, my guest profile can play dead rising 4 ,...
  7. General Question: If we get an error message in a game and report a problem against the...

in XboX Insiders
    General Question: If we get an error message in a game and report a problem against the...: Tried searching but didn’t see anything about it. Just curious. Been experiencing an error message that doesn’t impact the gameplay just annoying. Realized I reached out to Activision but failed...
  8. How do I get rid of Comcast email login problems?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I get rid of Comcast email login problems?: I am a professional techie and want to communicate with my clients with an email service. Hence, I have selected Comcast email service for my clear and effective communication. Comcast email...
  9. problem with xbox ID - registration fails after a game gets started

in XBoX on Windows
    problem with xbox ID - registration fails after a game gets started: hi, I am experiencing some probles as I start an App (for example the game Age of Empires: Definitive Edition) and it tries to connect with the xbox-server. I start the app through Microsoft...
  10. Problems with xbox ID - it doesn't get validated and I can't play a game I payed for

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with xbox ID - it doesn't get validated and I can't play a game I payed for: Hi, couple of days ago I bought and validated a global key of the game Age of Empires: Definitive Edition. it is shown in my purchases history, after I downloaded the game through microsoft...