Problems with OneGuide/Sky on HDMI Pass Thru

Discus and support Problems with OneGuide/Sky on HDMI Pass Thru in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A few weeks ago I configured my Xbox One to use OneGuide with my Sky+ box. However, when watching TV I constantly see the play/rewind and other prompts... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nathan Stanley, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Problems with OneGuide/Sky on HDMI Pass Thru

A few weeks ago I configured my Xbox One to use OneGuide with my Sky+ box. However, when watching TV I constantly see the play/rewind and other prompts at the bottom of the screen. I use 'B' to dismiss but often within 1-2 seconds it comes back. All other
    functions are fine (OneGuide, pause, changing channel via controller and Kinect). Is anyone aware of an issue?

:)

Nathan Stanley, Dec 21, 2014
  2. HiddeNAttacK
    HiddeNAttacK Guest
    SKY TV Via the XBOX ONE... What features

My sky works fine thru the xbox one, picture perfect. Gutted the oneguide doesn't work with sky tho. Was looking forward to saying "Xbox watch <babestation>" ahahaha

HiddeNAttacK, Dec 21, 2014
  3. Misses Joust
    Misses Joust Guest
    One guide won't show tv channels on Xbox one

G'day Craig! Unfortunately channel info in the OneGuide is currently only available in the US. You can still use HDMI pass-thru to watch TV, but OneGuide will not have your channel listings. We hope to expand that feature's availability soon though, so keep
    your eyes peeled for announcements! Some great sources for official news are
    majornelson.com
    and news.xbox.com.

Misses Joust, Dec 21, 2014
  4. HiddeNAttacK Win User

SKY TV Via the XBOX ONE... What features

My sky works fine thru the xbox one, picture perfect. Gutted the oneguide doesn't work with sky tho. Was looking forward to saying "Xbox watch <babestation>" ahahaha
  5. Misses Joust Win User

One guide won't show tv channels on Xbox one

G'day Craig! Unfortunately channel info in the OneGuide is currently only available in the US. You can still use HDMI pass-thru to watch TV, but OneGuide will not have your channel listings. We hope to expand that feature's availability soon though, so keep
    your eyes peeled for announcements! Some great sources for official news are
    majornelson.com
    and news.xbox.com.
  6. Young Zeo Win User

HDMI pass thru

Thanks for the info, just bought the XB1, and trying to set it up in the entertainment center
  7. Malacath Win User

HDMI pass thru

No it won't unfortunately.
  8. svtpaul Win User

XBOX 1 is better than I expected

The tv app kinda sucks though that it's not a pass thru hdmi .Maybe they will patch this?
Thema:

Problems with OneGuide/Sky on HDMI Pass Thru

1. Problems with OneGuide/Sky on HDMI Pass Thru - Similar Threads - Problems OneGuide Sky

2. Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...: I have started noticing an issue with the One guide app when I go to launch the app and when I Try to watch live tv. over the last few days the flashing black screen has been occurring more and...
  3. Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/chubodea_fatman [link] [comments]
  4. Oneguide problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide problems: [img] What happened to Oneguide? When i used to click the guide button it would bring me directly to the favorites screen rather than the full guide. Now I have to click into favorites. Not a...
  5. Oneguide Problems with audio, image stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide Problems with audio, image stuck: Oneguide Problems with audio, image stuck Some solution for this I have never used it, I just want to watch tv I have followed all the steps that come out in videos and I am convinced that it...
  6. problem with oneguide tv

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with oneguide tv: the picture on the screen seems to jump, skips trying to watch the live telly can you please help me with this situation thanks d7b682e2-6d45-4c91-af78-1e3f71185f7c
  7. Problems with oneguide since dvb update in France

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with oneguide since dvb update in France: Since DVB update in France April 5th, oneguide is empty (no information for current program or future), and some channels are misordered (Canal + before TF1). I have already erase oneguide,...
  8. Verizon fios motorolla Qip 7216 1 box problems with Oneguide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Verizon fios motorolla Qip 7216 1 box problems with Oneguide: I had an xbox running live tv with this setup for about 2 years with no problem. I recently purchased a second xbox elite for the house and swapped this console with the old. I now can watch tv...
  9. OneGuide + Comcast X1: Problem changing channels, Xbox doesn't send "OK" after ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide + Comcast X1: Problem changing channels, Xbox doesn't send "OK" after ...: I have my Cable box, Audio receiver, and TV configured in Xbox OneGuide. Cable Box: Comcast Xfinity X1 model #MX011ANM. Configured using the model number, the Xbox chose remote code C4447 Audio...
  10. OneGuide Sky TV Wales - HD/SD channel mix up and various problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide Sky TV Wales - HD/SD channel mix up and various problems.: I have Sky TV UK/Wales configured. The one guide for a large part does a good job, however there are few little problems I'd like to see resolved. 1. It often lists HD channels (ITV2 HD / ITV3...