Problems with phone

Discus and support Problems with phone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok my problem is 2 things. 1. is when the new update came out for my Samsung ATIV Neo S Window 8 phone, my phone has refuse to do any updates to any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Boozing Redneck, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Problems with phone

Ok my problem is 2 things. 1. is when the new update came out for my Samsung ATIV Neo S Window 8 phone, my phone has refuse to do any updates to any game or app. And the #2, none of my games don't show up at all on my game list at all. I unlocked several
    achievements in a couple of games recently and none of them are showing up on my game list. I dunno if its the phone or just the software on the phone.

:)

Boozing Redneck, Dec 22, 2014
  2. Windows phone problems with app

I need help my windows phone says to sign in on xbox.com (i did) and then accept the terms of service ( I don't know how!!!) PLEASE HELP.

MAC BLACK HAWK, Dec 22, 2014
  3. Mister Iffic
    Mister Iffic Guest
    Windows phone problems with app

Hi MAC BLACK HAWK,

Sorry to hear of your frustration! To clarify, when you initially set up your phone, it should have prompted you to accept the Terms then. Did it not? Or did you choose not to accept them?

Also, when logging into Xbox.com, did you receive a prompt to accept them? Nothing came up? Are you using the same Microsoft Account profile at this website that you used to set up your phone?

Let us know. Thanks!

Mister Iffic, Dec 22, 2014
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Cell-phone number problem

Hi there,

You'll want to give phone support a call so they can assist you with the account recovery. You can go

here
    for the number in your region,
  5. Mister Iffic Win User

Windows phone problems with app

Hi MAC BLACK HAWK,

Sorry to hear of your frustration! To clarify, when you initially set up your phone, it should have prompted you to accept the Terms then. Did it not? Or did you choose not to accept them?

Also, when logging into Xbox.com, did you receive a prompt to accept them? Nothing came up? Are you using the same Microsoft Account profile at this website that you used to set up your phone?

Let us know. Thanks!
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Mic head phone problem

7. pr4ktik Win User

Carcassonne - problem Windows Phone 8

Hej i deleted and instal. The Game work for one Time. Any more sugestions?
  8. Bazajaytee Win User

Carcassonne - problem Windows Phone 8

Have you tried to delete the game from your phone and then re-download your purchase. As you have bought it, it should download and activate the full version you purchased.
Thema:

Problems with phone

1. Problems with phone - Similar Threads - Problems phone

2. Problem with streaming my xbox to my phone

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with streaming my xbox to my phone: So I have a problem with my xbox game streaming where it thinks I am not a xbox insiders member when I am my gamertag is also Huntersanford submitted by /u/Fortnitehunter [link] [comments]
  3. Mic head phone problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic head phone problem: How do i unmute xbox icon. Clicked unmute in party and setting but still nothing. Cant hear or speak. Still shows muted on screen. Did the updates, choosing correct audio, restart and shutdown...
  4. Xbox App on my phone says I can’t access anything due to a problem with my privacy settings. ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App on my phone says I can’t access anything due to a problem with my privacy settings. ...: Xbox App on my phone says I can’t access anything due to a problem with my privacy settings. Help! 1fdabace-630b-4614-9e66-b1ba29def0f1
  5. I am so PO that I can't speak with someone on the phone about this problem It's ridiculous as ...

in XBoX Rewards
    I am so PO that I can't speak with someone on the phone about this problem It's ridiculous as ...: I am so PO that I can't speak with someone on the phone about this problem It's ridiculous as much money as you people make & can't offer phone support.I have called & was told Oh they have a team...
  6. I've got problem with paying for games by phone

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've got problem with paying for games by phone: I wanted to pay for Metro Redux Bundle, that is in 75% lower price now, and everything is going OK until code sending process. Problem is, that until activation code arrives at my phone, buying...
  7. xbox app on windows phone .. problem in starting it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app on windows phone .. problem in starting it: Help please i've been trying all day and pressing "try again later" from time to time.. I just noticed it after updating the app from the store [img] Note : Im using it on windows phone (lumia...
  8. Xbox one is working slow but my phone is running fine.... wifi problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one is working slow but my phone is running fine.... wifi problem: I am connected to the wifi on my phone and it is running perfect but when I try playing on my Xbox, it is super slow! I've tried unplugging the router and everything but I get the same solution....
  9. Cell-phone number problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cell-phone number problem: Hi! I’m trying to recover the password to my account using the cell-phone. But when I was creating my account, I entered the number in local format instead of international. It should be +380...
  10. HELP! Tethered phone internet & Video streaming problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! Tethered phone internet & Video streaming problem: Ok so, hoping to find a solution, here is my problem: I am currently using my phone to USB tether to my PC to give my PC internet. I am then using the available ethernet port on the back of my...