Problems with region transfer

Discus and support Problems with region transfer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've transferred my account from the United States to Brazil on 30 Dec 2013. I then received an email confirmation stating -- This mail is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by robteix-78D2E409-417C-4378-87F5-236F5EC33BDC, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Problems with region transfer

I've transferred my account from the United States to Brazil on 30 Dec 2013. I then received an email confirmation stating --

I didn't really pay much attention since then. But today I wanted to make a purchase and went to add a new payment option and that's when I noticed that the marketplace seems to still be in the United States.

It looks as though my account is still in the US xbox live. Trying to transfer again now gives me this error message --

Digging thru the website, I finally find something weird(er) in my Microsoft account billing details: it now has a small drop box with two options--US - Personal Account and BR - Personal Account--the BR one has my correct current information while the US
    has my old details. I tried to delete the US one but I could not find anywhere to do that.

Ideas?

:)

robteix-78D2E409-417C-4378-87F5-236F5EC33BDC, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Will my U.S. Xbox 360 Slim work in Brazil?

I am moving to Brazil and I want to bring my Xbox 360 S down with me. Will the Xbox work with a transformer? and Are there region Code problems with Games in Brazil/America? Also will my xbox live account transfer?

xTheHolyGhostx, Jan 23, 2014
  3. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
  4. Deathtap52 Win User

Trouble to download Fable III

This is the problem I'm having too, I also migrated my region using a region transfer recently.

It looks like their region transfer stuff is flawed and is *** us over.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft should make the store region free and charge the TAX/VAT per country upon purchase

Send the money to buy content in a different region via PayPal or as an international money transfer from your bank. Problem solved.
  6. Slávek Vrba Win User

Region transfer

Summary:

My account the Czech Republic

Physical location the Netherlands

ISP Telfort

Downloading from XBOX marketplace
  7. Smwutches Win User

Region transfer

It's not possible to migrate your account to the Netherlands.

If the account region and physical location don't match, it can cause downloading issues. You could start a new account with Netherlands as the region and use it to download content. Both accounts would have access to most of the content.
  8. Slávek Vrba Win User

Region transfer

Okay sorry just now I have read that the Czech Rep is supported, but I cannot purchase anything from XBOX marketplace. Is it because my physical location differs from the location which is set in my account? And if i transfer it now how i can transfer it
    back?
Thema:

Problems with region transfer

1. Problems with region transfer - Similar Threads - Problems region transfer

2. Region Problem 80151018

in XBoX on Consoles
    Region Problem 80151018: Two weeks ago, I changed my Xbox account from US to Korean cause I want to buy two dlc of Magna Carta2. My console seems Korean version, my disk is Japanese version(NTSC-J). Here is a problem,...
  3. Xbox live region problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live region problem: Hello, gamers! I want to know if it's possible to change my region, because recently i bought an a pre-paid xbox live code and they said it was for the EU zone but my location is Greece and it...
  4. Code region problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Code region problem: Hello. Recently my friend bought me a DLC Map. I went to redeem the code and it says that it was bought in a different region and that I have to contact my friend. Me and the friend dont know what...
  5. Xbox Live region problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live region problem: Hello everyone, I have a problem with Xbox Live. I used to live in Mexico and therefore have a mexican Xbox 360 (I guess is an american device). I moved to France and brought my Xbox with me and...
  6. "This offer is not valid in your region". Problem Xbox 360 , Rock band 3 songs..

in XBoX on Consoles
    "This offer is not valid in your region". Problem Xbox 360 , Rock band 3 songs..: Hey, I want to download songs to Rock Band 3,in the game store it doesn't allow me to download songs. "And so in the market (from the PC) , I try to download and the message notes:" This offer is...
  7. Xbox gold region problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gold region problem: Can't buy a gold subscribe-.- [img] dd4ac8ef-9ebf-4ecb-8c22-cfbdd29dd271
  8. Problems with buying games due to region check security

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems with buying games due to region check security: I have two personal accounts for payment in Russia and Kazahstan. Now I am in Kazahstan and my xbox360 is also in Kazahstan and it has been here since I bought it(in parameters of console region...
  9. Problem when changing region

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem when changing region: Hello. I live in France and I would like to buy an offer on Dragon Mania Legends. Only, wanting to change my region, it is written that I have already changed region in the last 12 months but I...
  10. problem with changing the region

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with changing the region: Hello, I recently moved from Poland to Ireland and I have a problem with changing the region in my xbox360. In the SYSTEM - CONSOLE SETTINGS - LANGUAGE AND REGION SETTINGS menu, I changed the...