problems with resident evil zero

Discus and support problems with resident evil zero in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ciao, ho scaricato il gioco Resident Evil Zero Ho una xbox S, ma quando sono sul treno, questo è l'inizio del gioco, si ferma e mi spegne dalla console... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zala82, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Zala82
    Zala82 Guest

Ciao, ho scaricato il gioco Resident Evil Zero
    Ho una xbox S,
    ma quando sono sul treno, questo è l'inizio del gioco, si ferma e mi spegne dalla console
    Ho provato a disabilitarlo e scaricarlo ma mi d lo stesso problema Aiuto ...

Grazie.

[Translation]

Hi, I downloaded the game Resident Evil Zero

I have an Xbox S,

But when I'm on the train, this is the beginning of the game, stops and shuts me off from the console

I tried to disable it and download it but it gives me the same problem help...

Thank you.

:)

Zala82, Feb 12, 2019
  2. capcom23 Win User

Resident Evil 1-4 Games For 360??

@BlackSilverace, buying on PS3 you will get the ugly PSone edition! You don't want that kind of graphics! I have them all on the good old nintendo gamecube on high graphics settings :p

My collection:

Resident evil zero

Resident evil remake

Resident evil 2

Resident evil 3

Resident evil 4

Resistent evil code veronica x

So why not wanting Resident Evil ZERO????? it's one of the best in the series.
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

Resident evil zero reseteo

Hey Manuel,

Thank you for reaching out. Could you clarify what sort of problem you are experiencing with Resident Evil Zero?
  4. LeGaNd KiLlAa Win User

Resident Evil 1-4 Games For 360??

i agree mate but i rekon they should bring out:

resident evil zero

resident evil 1

resident evil 2

resident evil 3 nemesis

resident evil 4 (which is already out for like 1840 microsoft points)

resident evil outbreak #1

resident evil outbreak #2

resident evil outbreak #3

resident evil code veronica x (which is now out for like 1840 microsoft points)

resident evil survivor 2 (code veronica)

resident evil umbrella co-operation

judge dreed

s.w.a.t

crash bandicoot (is the number 1 that should be out!)

could go on forever mate they should revamp every 1 and upgrade all the old classics to the consoles we have today
  5. Zala82 Win User

hi, I have performed the procedure you described.
    I did it twice but unfortunately I did not solve the problem.
  6. Zala82 Win User

hello, I have done all the points described in the guide, unfortunately I have not solved the problem.
    Thank you
Thema:

1. problems with resident evil zero - Similar Threads - problems resident evil

2. DLC Problems Resident Evil 2 Remake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC Problems Resident Evil 2 Remake: Hi everyone, I bought the Resident Evil 2 Remake Deluxe Edition from the Microsoft Store... I installed the game and every DLC, But I got a problem with the Original Sound track DLC, when this...
  3. Problem with resident evil zero in Xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with resident evil zero in Xbox one s: Hi everybody I have a issue with the resident evil zero, in one specific part of thr game (i was connecting the cables in the roof of train), appear a scene and after this, the Xbox turned off...
  4. Problema con resident evil 0 [Translation - Problem with Resident Evil 0]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema con resident evil 0 [Translation - Problem with Resident Evil 0]: En resident evil 0 En el capitulo uno cuando conecto el cable electrico arriba del tren se me apaga el xbox one ------ [Mod Translation - In Resident Evil 0 in Chapter one when I connect the...
  5. Resident Evil 0 Crashing Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resident Evil 0 Crashing Problem: Split from this thread. I've tried all these steps and the game keeps switching on and off. I have Xbox One X, I have physical media and Game Pass. For both the locking of the cutscene remains...
  6. Resident Evil 0 crashing problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resident Evil 0 crashing problem: Split from this thread. Good morning, I'm having problems on my Xbox s in the game Resident Evil 0 the same when it arrives in the first CG on top of the train where two cables joins and or on...
  7. Problema com codigo dlc Resident Evil 5 / Problem with dlc code Resident Evil 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema com codigo dlc Resident Evil 5 / Problem with dlc code Resident Evil 5: Quanto fui resgatar o código para download da DLC, ele não completou e agora diz que ja foi utilizado. Alguém pode me ajudar com o problema? pls When I retrieved the code to download the DLC, it...
  8. problems in Resident Evil 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems in Resident Evil 5: Hello, I'm having problems with the game, I'm trying to play the mercenaries, the problem is that, I bought the digital game, and when I try to play it appears a message that says "the disc is...
  9. Problems in rescuing code Dlc Resident Evil 5 - Problemas em resgatar codigo Dlc Resident Evil ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems in rescuing code Dlc Resident Evil 5 - Problemas em resgatar codigo Dlc Resident Evil ...: I made the purchase of the game Resident evil 5 original gold edition for xbox 360, I went to rescue the code and did not download, now says that the code has already been used and I can not...
  10. Resident Evil 2 Revelations Digital game problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resident Evil 2 Revelations Digital game problem: I was playing RE rev 2 when it locked up my Xbox 360 I had to pull the plug to turn it off (guide button would not work). Now when I try to play it the screen goes black and about 20 sec later in...