Problems with rewards task registering

Discus and support Problems with rewards task registering in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hello, I downloaded 2 xbox live gold games for May and it won't register as complete on the quests program, can you find any way to ressolve this ( the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by m1n3c7afty, May 21, 2018.

1. m1n3c7afty
    m1n3c7afty Guest

Hello, I downloaded 2 xbox live gold games for May and it won't register as complete on the quests program, can you find any way to ressolve this ( the games are Vanquish and Super Mega Baseball 2 )?

:)

m1n3c7afty, May 21, 2018
  2. Hazleuth
    Hazleuth Guest
    Rewards not given

I did the level 2 of January’s rewards task along with every other one except that’s the one that isn’t registering. I spent over £2 on the eligible avatar items. Why hasn’t it registered? I’m missing out on 8000 reward credits ( I think that’s right)

Hazleuth, May 21, 2018
  3. Does not seem to see my activity or purchases

My rewards account does not have any of my activity and/ or purchases registering with it???

Killer Catalyst, May 21, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.

Smwutches, May 21, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.
  7. Smwutches Win User

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
  8. crazydude1965 Win User

Xbox one Rewards app is not recognizing my acheivements

I find myself having to do tasks a couple of times to register sometimes
  9. Njal the Blue Win User

Price Increase to Xbox Live without any pre-notification!!!

I got a notification email earlier this year about the UK price increase. It is the first price increase here for araound 10 years. If you can it is cheaper to buy a 12 months subscription. If he is not downloading the games with gold, he is also missing
    out on some fantastic games.

Another option is to register his account for Microsoft rewards and do the daily tasks etc and save the points up, to redeem against subscriptions

https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/
  10. JamesDGreen Win User

Xbox live rewards help

Rewards are deposited after every month you do a certain task.
Thema:

1. Problems with rewards task registering - Similar Threads - Problems rewards task

2. Problème de ré. Ede sur Microsoft Rewards[Re problem. Ede on Microsoft Rewards]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème de ré. Ede sur Microsoft Rewards[Re problem. Ede on Microsoft Rewards]: Bonjour,concernant l’application Microsoft Rewards j’aimerais qu’on m´explique comment et pourquoi l’application n’est pas pas prise en charge alors que ma region est bonne ? Ma région est...
  3. point xbox reward probleme

in XBoX Games and Apps
    point xbox reward probleme: bonjour jai un petit probleme sur les defi rewaed fifa 20 jai fini 2 defi sur 3 mais le probleme sais que le 3 eme defi il me demande d acheter des point fifa mais le souci sais que je suis en...
  4. Problema con Recompensa en "Microsoft Rewards" [Mod Translation - Problem with "Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema con Recompensa en "Microsoft Rewards" [Mod Translation - Problem with "Microsoft...: Tengo un problema, y es que en la aplicación de Microsoft Rewards hay una oferta con el videojuego 'Paladins'. En esta, como en la mayoría de ofertas de este tipo, tienes que "dar click" en la...
  5. Problemas com pesquisas no Bing , Microsoft Rewards[Problems with Bing Searches, Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas com pesquisas no Bing , Microsoft Rewards[Problems with Bing Searches, Microsoft...: Desde semana passada eu tenho a tarefa semanal, no Microsoft Rewards, de fazer 50 pesquisas no Bing para continuar a minha sequencia semanal , mas todas as vezes que eu abro o Bing e faço as...
  6. Problemas com as missões (solicitações) do Microsoft Rewards [Translation - Problems with...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problemas com as missões (solicitações) do Microsoft Rewards [Translation - Problems with...: Estou com problema na solicitação "Garotas destemidas", do Microsoft Rewards, olhei os jogos disponíveis para completar a solicitação no Xbox One, baixei um do meu interesse, ganhei a conquista,...
  7. Probleme compte reward [Translate] Problem account reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Probleme compte reward [Translate] Problem account reward: Bonjour, mon compte reward est suspendu depuis quelques semaines mais sans raisons justifiée. Quand je veux savoir pourquoi cela me dit que ce n'ai pas de ma faute , et quand je veux contacter le...
  8. Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set: My achievement hunt should be done but it's not regeristing my achievements 58a7552c-0173-473d-a8b3-eba32b0514a8
  9. Problem with microsoft reward.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with microsoft reward.: When i try to open the app it takes a few seconds just to say marketplace no supported can someone tell me what that means or how to fix it? Thx for helping 0555c12c-9e1b-41f6-a7be-ebb817d6edf5
  10. Problem. I have not reward Ebon flintlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem. I have not reward Ebon flintlock: Hello, i have a problem, i don't reward the Ebon flintlock skin after watch the Stream Insider for 1 hour, someone have answer? 6b4d0427-eac8-4f3b-973c-5b047d7ec722