Problems with Rudder Control Microsoft Flight Simulator

Discus and support Problems with Rudder Control Microsoft Flight Simulator in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having problems with my rudder control. The current situation, as I'm sitting here, is that I am on the runway and testing the rudder movement. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by grifbob2, May 11, 2022.

1. grifbob2
    grifbob2 Guest

I am having problems with my rudder control. The current situation, as I'm sitting here, is that I am on the runway and testing the rudder movement. I am using the twist axis of my joystick for the control. When I try to move the rudder to the left or right, it initially moves but then automatically goes back to the center. It goes back even as I continue to keep the joystick twisted. I have made sure the Auto-Rudder in the Assistance Options is turned off. My joystick r-axis Z is set up to control the Rudder Axis.

This is on the PC.

:)

grifbob2, May 11, 2022
  2. SerMol Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and Saitek Flight Rudder Pedals and Saitek Panels.

Hi Longarm,

I had to remap the control keys, and now rudder pedals are ok.

Steps:

Create a new profile for rudder pedals on Controls menù on Pro Flight CESSNA Rudder Pedals section.

Brakes

Left/right brake - Joystick L-Axis X /Joystick L-Axis Y

Flight Control Surfaces - Primary Control Surfaces

Rudder Axis - Left/Right - Joystick R-Axis Z

Now I missed switch panel / Radio Panel / Instrument panel, but I'm working on that.

Thanks anyway.
  3. Hi Im Swat Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator

You will be happy to know that a standard Xbox controller is enough to play Flight Simulator 2020 and any other game on Xbox consoles. Microsoft has yet to officially announce what accessories will work on the Xbox console version of Flight Simulator 2020. For more information on Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, see their website.

https://www.flightsimulator.com
  4. CstmDelux17 Win User

Flight Simulator?

I would really like to see a up-to-date version of Flight Simulator for Xbox as well. That would be the ultimate.

But then I would have to create my own gaming station/chair with cyclic and collective plus rudder pedals.

Hurry up Microsoft and get to it. You can only shoot so many bad guys and defeat zombies.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?

Flight Simulator X isn't. That is an old game. However Microsoft Flight Simulator is.
  6. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

Thema:

1. Problems with Rudder Control Microsoft Flight Simulator - Similar Threads - Problems Rudder Control

2. XBOX Console Companion, Streaming/Log in Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Console Companion, Streaming/Log in Problem: Hello Everyone I am having a problem with my XBOX One and the Console Companion. The problem started today after the XBOX Update. I cant start a stream anymore from my Console Companion App, i...
  3. HUGE problem with Redragon keyboard

in XBoX on Windows
    HUGE problem with Redragon keyboard: Hi! Recently I have had a big problem with my redragon keyboard. Whenever I press a key bordering 0 (or zero itself), zeros start showing that they are typed when I never touched the 0 key. This...
  4. Firmware Downgrade problem on Windows 10, XBox Series X controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Firmware Downgrade problem on Windows 10, XBox Series X controller: I've been trying to revert my upgrade to firmware 5.13.3143.0 since my wireless connectivity seems to have problems, and analog stick response is weird. I'm on PC, Windows 10, and don't have an...
  5. is anyone having problems with there "make this my home xbox" ????

in XboX Insiders
    is anyone having problems with there "make this my home xbox" ????: I'm trying to set my account to my home xbox but for some reason it's loading in then stops. No warning no "can't make changes" it just stops working and the checkmark is gone. I've restart my...
  6. [Minecraft] Problème de connexion au compte Microsoft [[Minecraft] Problem signing in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    [Minecraft] Problème de connexion au compte Microsoft [[Minecraft] Problem signing in to...: Bonjour, Je joue sur ps5 et je n'arrive pas connecter mon compte Microsoft sur Minecraft, voir le message dans l'image [img] Auriez vous une solution me proposer ? Merci. [THE TEXT BELOW...
  7. Problems with the minecraft chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problems with the minecraft chat: Hi, im playing on the galaxite server and i recently noticed, that other people cant read my messages ingame. this also disables some functions for me that come with chat messages (e.g. when im...
  8. Sign in problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in problems: Good evening, I am having problems signing in into my series x. When I try to sign on it just spins and nothing happens. I tried resetting the console, hard reset, hard wiring, and connecting to...
  9. Problem with Xbox 360 account on the Xbox Series S

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with Xbox 360 account on the Xbox Series S: I've been the owner on an xbox series s for almost 6 months now, since the start ive been wanting to play the classic Xbox 360 games, but i have never been able to, as of now im trying to dig...
  10. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 rudder problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020 rudder problem.: Hello Microsoft team. I am writing this complaint to let you know about a problem that Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 has been presenting lately, a somewhat annoying incident which is as follows:...