Problems with Screenshots and Video!

Discus and support Problems with Screenshots and Video! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I come again to ask for help with my problems of uploading screenshots and video on Xbox Live, I have tried all possible procedures and even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IIl SIRENlII, Jan 12, 2021 at 10:22 AM.

1. IIl SIRENlII
    IIl SIRENlII Guest

Hello, I come again to ask for help with my problems of uploading screenshots and video on Xbox Live, I have tried all possible procedures and even then the problem persists... please, someone from the support help me, I am already a long time having this
    problem and nobody has been able to help me so far, I believe it is a bug in the storage cloud ... please someone?

:)

2. Jurgen1488 Win User

cloud capture

If you mean where to store your videos and screenshots. This is in the Upload Studio console. And you can download these videos and screenshots via xboxdvr.com.
    There you can register your MS / XBOX account and you will be able to find your uploaded videos and screenshots right there.
  3. Radek FIN Win User

Can not take screenshots anymore

Hard reset didn't solve the problem.. Still cant take screenshots. Anyone else having this issue? Strange thing is that video capturing works
  4. Chang0621 Win User

Surface Pro6 Xbox Win+G 录屏 录制不工作 [Mod Translation - Surface Pro6 Xbox Win-G recording doesnot work]

There is no problem about my video card.

I have also kept my software the newest.

I can take a screenshot, but I cannot record the screen.
  5. HipsterAJ Win User

Glitching on and offline and record/screenshot glitching

I'm experiencing the same issue with screenshots and video capture.
  6. PurriWasTaken Win User

I used to be able to share PC edited screenshots with Xbox (beta). How do I share my custom screenshots since it updated?

I am able to upload screenshots and videos taken only on Xbox game pass games using Xbox's game capture.

The problem with that is enabling Xbox game bar and game dvr is widely known to the pc community to cause poor performance while gaming.

My problem is that before the Game Pass update I was able to upload screenshots and videos of games I purchased from steam and epic store using Nvidia's screen capture.

Can I still upload screenshots and videos taken from games not on Xbox game pass without using Xbox's Game capture?

EDIT: I found the solution... We used to be able to upload content with Xbox app (beta) which updated into the game pass app and Xbox app updated to Xbox Console Companion. However a new app was added to the Microsoft store called Xbox Console Companion
    - beta. That is the app that allows you to upload screenshots/videos of games not from Game Pass, Microsoft Store or Xbox Game capture.
Thema:

1. Problems with Screenshots and Video! - Similar Threads - Problems Screenshots Video

2. Problems unsolved screenshots and video!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems unsolved screenshots and video!!!: Hello, I have recently been having problems with my screenshots and video stored on Live, it happens that after deleting, they come back to show up again, because of this problem I cannot upload...
  3. problems uploading screenshots on series X to xbox live .

in XBoX Accessibility
    problems uploading screenshots on series X to xbox live .: Does anybody else have problems with the process of uploading/ sharing screenshots to xbox live , my series x will be fine one hour it shows the correct number of screenshots I've taken like 116...
  4. Xbox one microsoft store screenshot and pics problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one microsoft store screenshot and pics problem: Hello, since i created my new account on xbox one this problem show up in the store about screenshot , before i had an account but i reset my xbox one and created another one and this problem...
  5. 2Wire: Fix screenshot/record problem

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Fix screenshot/record problem: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Fix screenshot/record problem [img] I can't figure out what's wrong with it. Tried fixing it nothing work looking for answers on here. 594e470a-2de4-4d3c-b0b6-09ea3fbcc596
  6. Screenshots in activity feed display problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screenshots in activity feed display problem: It seems that whenever I click on a screenshot from a friend on the xbox app it is not displayed in its entirety. It doesn't seem like a bug so is there a way to fully see screenshots in the...
  7. screenshot problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    screenshot problems: my screenshots do not appear complete when they are raised only a central part appears, the edges of the capture do not appear ca667ea7-f698-4f68-bb0c-28016b972dcb
  8. COD WW2 Screenshot Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD WW2 Screenshot Problem: Ok so whenever I take screenshots of the cool flags in this came some troll reports me to the sjw enforcement team and they remove the picture. Its ok when I take pictures of people with blown off...
  9. Problem with OneDrive screenshot upload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with OneDrive screenshot upload: I used to be able to upload screenshot on my Xbox One with no problems but now it'll tell me it'll upload in a few minutes and it never will. I have 29gb free on one drive so I'm confused as to...
  10. Deleted screenshots problem needs to be fixed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleted screenshots problem needs to be fixed.: I play offline but use friends internet to update console and games, every time I go online all my screenshots (and video clips) get deleted, and it won't let me go online first to upload them to...