Problems with signing in, internet, and system bugs.

Discus and support Problems with signing in, internet, and system bugs. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am having multiple problems with my Xbox one console. The most major problem is with signing in. My kinect only recognizes me about 5% of the time.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BushyCroissant, May 4, 2014.

1. Problems with signing in, internet, and system bugs.

I am having multiple problems with my Xbox one console. The most major problem is with signing in. My kinect only recognizes me about 5% of the time. when it does recognize me it only signs me in for a couple minutes, then it tells me bye and makes me sign
    in manually. i have calibrated my kinect many times, have restarted my console many times, and have all current updates. Secondly, my xbox one often disconnects from my wi-fi at random times. It tells me "it might be a problem on our end, problem with be solved
    shortly". usually i can restart my xbox and it is fixed; but this is still quite annoying that it keeps happening. Lastly i have been experiencing many random bugs. Games will randomly shut down, or the system will glitch and basically have a seizure. These
    problems have persisted through the last 2 updates.

:)

BushyCroissant, May 4, 2014
  2. OCRyzen
    OCRyzen Guest
    xbox live error code 8015d02e

If you are having problems signing into Xbox.com..

Try deleting your Browsing History on your Internet Browser & use Windows "Disk Cleanup" to clean system temporary files & try again.. You might have a cookie, that is conflicting with the new cookie being saved, when signing into Xbox.com..

-

If you are having problems signing into Xbox LIVE..

Download your GamerTag Profile again, off your console & make sure, you have the right E-mail Address & Password associated to your GamerTag,
    otherwise you will encounter an error..

OCRyzen, May 4, 2014
  3. GildedSeraph
    GildedSeraph Guest
    Can't sign in to Live

Anyone else having problems signing in to Live? My internet is working and I have it wired into the Xbox.

GildedSeraph, May 4, 2014
  4. Rapid Kitty Cat Win User

Service account error not allowing me to get on Xbox live?

its a bug i the system about the internet
  5. funkyGeneral Win User

Xbox freezing on startup

It seems to be a problem with signing into your Live account. I just had success starting my system with the internet connection unplugged, and then plugging it back in after the console finished starting and than signing into Live. Hopefully that will work
    for others until the problem is solved.
  6. MrGoldenLuck BR Win User

Can't join friend's games.

SomeRandom this problem that happens when trying to get into some server is no problem of anyone else when you will try to enter your internet should be very good more of your friend not there happens this bug because the internet breakdown internet you
    and your friend or Because of a bug of the xbox you need to remove it from your friends list and put it back after 1min
  7. Listed mia 510 Win User

Activity Feed not updating anymore

Seems your not the only one with this problem, just another bug in the system
  8. Bunta san Win User

Cant access my gamer tag ?

Cannot sign in here as well. Internet is working and connected, tests come back good can download updates but when I try to sign in it says try again later there was a problem.. tried a restore factory default as well in settings- system didn't work
Thema:

Problems with signing in, internet, and system bugs.

1. Problems with signing in, internet, and system bugs. - Similar Threads - Problems signing internet

2. Answers and Reparations Please Sign in Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Answers and Reparations Please Sign in Problems: This isnt the first time xbox has had sign in problems for hours at a time. Obviously they haven’t completely fixed it, and is now slowly becoming a habit. Meaning their is a cause and it isnt...
  3. Problems with wireless and signing on to Xbox live account via Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with wireless and signing on to Xbox live account via Xbox One: Hello all I'd like to see if anyone else is having the same issue as I am and/or if someone can help provide a solution to an ongoing problem I am having with my Xbox One. Many apologies if this...
  4. Problem z logowaniem się gier na na profil xbox live[Translation-Problem signing in to Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem z logowaniem się gier na na profil xbox live[Translation-Problem signing in to Xbox...: Witam! Mam problem, który mnie denerwuje od kilku dni. Ostatnimi czasy niewiele korzystałem z aplikacji microsoft, ale parę dni temu zauważyłem, że demo Forza 4 wyświetla komunikat "nie można...
  5. Xbox Windows 10 sign in problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Windows 10 sign in problem: I start my computer and it signs in to windows 10. I used to start the Bing search engine, check the news and then start Microsoft Solitaire. However the last two updates have made this...
  6. 문제가 발생하여 지금 로그인 할 수 없습니다. [Translate] I'm having a problem and I can't sign in now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    문제가 발생하여 지금 로그인 할 수 없습니다. [Translate] I'm having a problem and I can't sign in now.: 아래 사진과 같이 '문 가 발생하여 지금 로그인 수 없습니다. 나중에 다시 시도하세요. Microsoft 계 로그인 서버에서 인증 시도가 여러 번 실패했습니다. 시 기다린 후 다시 시도하세요.' 라는 메시지가 뜨며 엑스박스에 로그인이 되지 않습니다. 나이인증을 위해 아이핀으로 여러 번 인증 시도 하였지만, 오류 코드 'J100511'이 뜨면서...
  7. Sign-In Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign-In Problem: I need help with my sign-in. I’m on my 360, which I haven’t used in a while and it requires me to put my password in again to my email but the problem is the character limit when I’m putting in my...
  8. xbox (beta) oturum açma sorunu -[Translation - Xbox (Beta) sign-in problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox (beta) oturum açma sorunu -[Translation - Xbox (Beta) sign-in problem]: Merhabalar Geçenlerde microsoft store dan game pass üyeliğimle bilgisayarıma forza horizon 4 indirdim fakat oyunu açtığımda benden bir profile girmemi istedi ben de biraz araştırdım ve xbox...
  9. “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials that you’re using to sign in.”

in XBoX Accessibility
    “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials that you’re using to sign in.”: hey, so every time I try to download my account on my Xbox360 this shows up and it says “801540A9” when i look that up it says something about gaming on the Xbox one. There was a different one...
  10. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sign in and internet problems

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sign in and internet problems: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sign in and internet problems Did you tried to power cycle your console? You can find all info of how to do it here: Restart or Power Cycle Xbox...