Problems with signing in, internet, and system bugs.

Discus and support Problems with signing in, internet, and system bugs. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am having multiple problems with my Xbox one console. The most major problem is with signing in. My kinect only recognizes me about 5% of the time.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BushyCroissant, May 4, 2014.

1. Problems with signing in, internet, and system bugs.

I am having multiple problems with my Xbox one console. The most major problem is with signing in. My kinect only recognizes me about 5% of the time. when it does recognize me it only signs me in for a couple minutes, then it tells me bye and makes me sign
    in manually. i have calibrated my kinect many times, have restarted my console many times, and have all current updates. Secondly, my xbox one often disconnects from my wi-fi at random times. It tells me "it might be a problem on our end, problem with be solved
    shortly". usually i can restart my xbox and it is fixed; but this is still quite annoying that it keeps happening. Lastly i have been experiencing many random bugs. Games will randomly shut down, or the system will glitch and basically have a seizure. These
    problems have persisted through the last 2 updates.

:)

BushyCroissant, May 4, 2014
  2. OCRyzen
    OCRyzen Guest
    xbox live error code 8015d02e

If you are having problems signing into Xbox.com..

Try deleting your Browsing History on your Internet Browser & use Windows "Disk Cleanup" to clean system temporary files & try again.. You might have a cookie, that is conflicting with the new cookie being saved, when signing into Xbox.com..

-

If you are having problems signing into Xbox LIVE..

Download your GamerTag Profile again, off your console & make sure, you have the right E-mail Address & Password associated to your GamerTag,
    otherwise you will encounter an error..

OCRyzen, May 4, 2014
  3. GildedSeraph
    GildedSeraph Guest
    Can't sign in to Live

Anyone else having problems signing in to Live? My internet is working and I have it wired into the Xbox.

GildedSeraph, May 4, 2014
  4. Rapid Kitty Cat Win User

Service account error not allowing me to get on Xbox live?

its a bug i the system about the internet
  5. funkyGeneral Win User

Xbox freezing on startup

It seems to be a problem with signing into your Live account. I just had success starting my system with the internet connection unplugged, and then plugging it back in after the console finished starting and than signing into Live. Hopefully that will work
    for others until the problem is solved.
  6. ajinga66 Win User

Xbox app iPhone- not able to view requests to join club

This is a system BUG, and I have the same problem
  7. MrGoldenLuck BR Win User

Can't join friend's games.

SomeRandom this problem that happens when trying to get into some server is no problem of anyone else when you will try to enter your internet should be very good more of your friend not there happens this bug because the internet breakdown internet you
    and your friend or Because of a bug of the xbox you need to remove it from your friends list and put it back after 1min
  8. Listed mia 510 Win User

Activity Feed not updating anymore

Seems your not the only one with this problem, just another bug in the system
Thema:

Problems with signing in, internet, and system bugs.

1. Problems with signing in, internet, and system bugs. - Similar Threads - Problems signing internet

2. Signing in on the Xbox the same hotmail/outlook email problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signing in on the Xbox the same hotmail/outlook email problem?: My buddy can't sign into his Xbox with his old Hotmail address, it only lets him use outlook.com address. He started a new account but it only lets him sign into his old account using outlook....
  3. Problem signing in to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem signing in to Xbox live: I have a Microsoft account which I can log into from my laptop but I can't find how to log into it on the Xbox 360. On the Xbox I have tested and have full internet connectivity and see game...
  4. Minecraft PS4 new kinds of sign in problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 new kinds of sign in problems: So the first time I signed in, I had no problems that everyone else claimed to have. I couldn’t figure out how to change my automatically assigned Microsoft username and in my stupidity I signed...
  5. Problem signing in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem signing in: When I try to sign in to xbox live the screen just stays gray. There's no loading sign and I've tried to reset xbox and delete profile from xbox as well as resetting network....
  6. xbox sign in problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox sign in problems: I'm the only person on my xbox but it keeps kicking my profile out when I try to play a game. why does it feel the need to kick the only profile on the dang system out. like really? all I want to...
  7. Problem with staying signed in and WiFi disconnection

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with staying signed in and WiFi disconnection: I am a very dissapointed buyer. I have had this problem with my xbox that kicks me off my wifi and my xbox account for no reason. I keep attempting to contacting Xbox support but all they do is...
  8. Problema de inicio de secion Minecraft ps4[Translation-Minecraft ps4 sign start problem]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema de inicio de secion Minecraft ps4[Translation-Minecraft ps4 sign start problem]: Tengo un problema con la ultima Actualizacion de minecraft ps4, que no me deja conectar mi cuenta de microsoft, hago todos los pasos que hay que hacer para ingresar mi cuenta pero siempre me dice:...
  9. Halo Master Chief Collection sign in problem in Steam

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master Chief Collection sign in problem in Steam: Yesterday i did change of my gametag and after this i sign out of my xbox live account in MCC and i have a loop problem like "error encountered while signing into xbox live" retry/cancel, this is...
  10. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sign in and internet problems

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sign in and internet problems: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sign in and internet problems Did you tried to power cycle your console? You can find all info of how to do it here: Restart or Power Cycle Xbox...