Problems with starting bingo round

Discus and support Problems with starting bingo round in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i start a game, the game starts, pulls the first ball then returns to the Power ball selection screen. If i select new balls, the game starts... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Leif_Sjöberg, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Problems with starting bingo round

When i start a game, the game starts, pulls the first ball then returns to the Power ball selection screen. If i select new balls, the game starts again and the same thing happens. I loose the tickets and the coins involved. This have happened in both Italy
    and Tanzania destination.

I'm in Bronze Club (Lvl 42)

:)

Leif_Sjöberg, Jul 7, 2017
  2. MS Bingo

Having another episode with bingo. Why do you have so much problems with the server on bingo?

UphillBug550410, Jul 7, 2017
  3. Just wanted to play some bingo and relax on my day off... pretty lame... couldn't access all day...

Just wanted to sit back and relax with a couple rounds of bingo and the servers are down... AGAIN... solitare works, all of the other MS games work... not bingo...

PrincessPuffins, Jul 7, 2017
  4. DeformedThyme12 Win User

Bingo connection in progress message

seems that connection is a problem with a lot of us bingo players also I am losing bingo credits and not getting the second round suv. and I do not get credit for my silver status can someone hear me now.
  5. DeformedThyme12 Win User

Bingo connection in progress message

seems that connection is a problem with a lot of us bingo players also I am losing bingo credits and not getting the second round suv. and I do not get credit for my silver status can someone hear me now.
    yes
  6. AussieBigfoot Win User

Game Freezs

Mine has lag spikes each time the ad changes. It's worse when people call bingo at the same time as the ad change, which causes my game to freeze for at least 5 numbers; - I've had a game with only 5 bingos called, then a freeze lasting <30 seconds, then end
    of match timer is already mid-countdown!

Personally the ads in round change to often - I guess M$ (or more likely the game developer) wants more $ during the round instead of just the 1 ad in round when this game launched!
  7. akasam1 Win User

fix did not last long

There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at http://aka.ms/msbingost
  8. II EYEBALL II Win User

WTF: full magazine to kill one person

Nah man,Takes about 5 bullets burst firing,Bang an RDS or Holo on,put the red dot on the target and just let off 1 or 2 rounds at a time and bingo,Dead enemy.
Thema:

Problems with starting bingo round

1. Problems with starting bingo round - Similar Threads - Problems starting bingo

2. Having a problem with dead rising 4 multiplayer , as game starts i get bumped out to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a problem with dead rising 4 multiplayer , as game starts i get bumped out to my...: Dead rising 4 , still lets me play single player story, but not multiplayer , i created a guest profile to see if i could figure anything out , and i did, my guest profile can play dead rising 4 ,...
  3. Problema Avvio Giochi - Game Pass PC[Translation-Problem Starting Games - PC Game Pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema Avvio Giochi - Game Pass PC[Translation-Problem Starting Games - PC Game Pass]: Mi sono abbonato alla beta di Xbox Game Pass per PC. Ma quando avvio un gioco mi dice che per giocare serve l'autorizzazione del tutore del gruppo famiglia, ma io non sono in nessun gruppo...
  4. Problema al iniciar juego[Problem starting game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema al iniciar juego[Problem starting game]: Amigos alguien sabe si el need for speed rivals digital en xbox one esta fallando, ya lo desista le y volví a instalar y sigue igual, y todos mis demás juegos que tengo los corre ddin problemas,...
  5. problem starting xbox profile on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    problem starting xbox profile on PC: I try to start any game from the Microsoft store and they get stuck in the sync part. I already tried uninstalling and installing again, deleting your App Data, nothing works. Any possible...
  6. problem with xbox ID - registration fails after a game gets started

in XBoX on Windows
    problem with xbox ID - registration fails after a game gets started: hi, I am experiencing some probles as I start an App (for example the game Age of Empires: Definitive Edition) and it tries to connect with the xbox-server. I start the app through Microsoft...
  7. Xbox one S starting up a game problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one S starting up a game problem: So about a day a game frozen on me and since then i haven’t been able to play any games even with a different account, i’ve tried turning it off for 10 seconds and turning it on, reset with games...
  8. Xbox One X Start up problems ever since I purchased this about 2 yrs ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Start up problems ever since I purchased this about 2 yrs ago: Hia fellow XBoxers, Ever since getting an Xbox One X for my son last to last christmas, its been a journey of agony! I've had nothing but issues with the console every so often. While it did work...
  9. Is anyone having a problem with webcam auto detecting when first starting too stream?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone having a problem with webcam auto detecting when first starting too stream?: Every time I start a broadcast on the xbox, my webcam isn't auto detecting. This is Forcing me too unplug and re plug it back in. The selection to turn the webcam on and off via the guide isn't...
  10. Problema ao tentar iniciar um jogo -[Translation - Problem trying to start a game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema ao tentar iniciar um jogo -[Translation - Problem trying to start a game]: Quando eu tento iniciar o rainbow six siege ele nao abri , fala que eu preciso ter licença com o jogo dentro do xbox , manda tirar e colocar o cd, faco isso mais nao funciona. O que eu posso fazer...