Problems with streaming on Xbox Music on my Xbox 360.

Discus and support Problems with streaming on Xbox Music on my Xbox 360. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had received my Xbox for Christmas this year. I decided to go through with getting the music pass, starting off with the free trial that will... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by streamlinetacos, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Problems with streaming on Xbox Music on my Xbox 360.

I had received my Xbox for Christmas this year.

I decided to go through with getting the music pass, starting off with the free trial that will eventually turn into a monthly payment.

I have been trying to stream music for the past three days, to no avail. The song name/artist/album name just scrolls through the songs in the album, not playing a single song.

I tried what was suggested in the forum made by support, and I tried talking to support online, only to be told that I couldn't be helped.

I would really like to know how to fix my problem relatively soon- I have a trip to Florida coming up where I'd like to be able to stream some of the music from my Xbox with the app.

Thanks.

:)

streamlinetacos, Jun 1, 2014
  2. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Streaming Music while Playing Xbox360 Live

To my knowledge background music streaming is only available on the Xbox One, unfortunately not on the 360.

Saeleth, Jun 1, 2014
  3. Mister Parks
    Mister Parks Guest
    Xbox Music Video Playback on Win 8 PC??

Hey Cheetah,

Sorry for the delay in hearing from us.

So, to clarify, you aren't able to play the videos from the playlist that you set up on your Xbox 360? The streaming of Music Videos is a feature of Xbox Music on the Xbox 360 console only. There's some info in our

FAQ: Listen to music and music videos on Xbox 360 with Xbox Music

The functionality to search, play, and view Music Videos is not in the Xbox Music app on other devices.

Mister Parks, Jun 1, 2014
  4. Problems with streaming on Xbox Music on my Xbox 360.

Hey there

Welcome to the forums

I would like to just ask a few questions to try and see what could be the issue for you.

1. Is this happening on just your Xbox or is it happening on the Application on your other device as well
    2. Have you tried to clear your system cache on your Xbox 360
    3. On your other device, have you tried uninstalling the Application and Re installing it back onto your device [Excluding Windows 8.0 and higher, PC'S Laptops]
    I will also do a little bit of digging for you in regards to this issue.

Please post back your results

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jun 2, 2014
  5. john12pm Win User

Streaming music library onto xbox from Windows 8

I currently can't stream music from Windows 8.1 to xbox 360. I currently can stream video and photos from Win 8 computer to 360 no problem. Here is my problem with the music streaming: http://youtu.be/MWRw4M1vpG0
  6. Saeleth Win User

Streaming Music while Playing Xbox360 Live

To my knowledge background music streaming is only available on the Xbox One, unfortunately not on the 360.
  7. sc0ttw-30C54378-94AB Win User

XBOX ONE Media Player no longer finds music on network

Corrected when trying to stream music on my XBOX One from my PC using media player app, I do this because playlists are also playable, the music files are no longer found. Video files and picture files are still able to be streamed. I am wondering since
    the add of music to onedrive and xbox music did they remove the ability to stream music with media player. on another note the media player on the One is awful compared the players on the 360.
  8. Mister Parks Win User

Can't play music FROM Windows 8 Phone TO Xbox

Hello Liekos,

The streaming and cloud features of the Xbox Music app require an Xbox Music Pass. You can stream music from your PC to your Xbox 360 using the System Music Player, and the steps at

Stream media using Zune or Windows Media Player

Let us know if that helps clear anything up for you.

Thanks.
  9. TMZN Win User

iPhone 4S on Xbox360?

You can't move music from any iOS device to your Xbox 360, but you can stream your music to your Xbox 360 via an app in the App Store (no jailbreaking required).

AirMusic streams your music to your Xbox 360 (or PS3).

media:connect streams any media (music, videos, images) to your Xbox 360, but requires a little bit more of a setup. I have personally tried this app,
    and it works fine from my iPhone 4S as well as my wife's iPad 2.
Thema:

Problems with streaming on Xbox Music on my Xbox 360.

1. Problems with streaming on Xbox Music on my Xbox 360. - Similar Threads - Problems streaming Music

2. Console streaming problem when connecting bluetooth galaxy buds

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming problem when connecting bluetooth galaxy buds: If you boot up xbox streaming, connect a controller and play anything it works fine. However if (while your playing) you decide to connect your samsung bluetooth buds. The whole app seems to...
  3. "Stream Connection Lost" Problem xCloud Beta

in XboX Insiders
    "Stream Connection Lost" Problem xCloud Beta: I recently got invited into the xCloud Beta thing and today I finally got the time to try it out, however whenever I choose a game after a while of loading it says "Stream Connection Lost" (I...
  4. Further info/video on controller Analog problem - Game Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Further info/video on controller Analog problem - Game Streaming: [IMG] submitted by /u/realcosmix [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox one x game streaming problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x game streaming problem: I cannot get my upload speed high enough for console streaming like remote play is there something I am doing wrong my speed test says it's above 4.7 and on the setup screen it always has a red...
  6. "Your network may be experiencing some problems" in Xbox Game Streaming app (Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Your network may be experiencing some problems" in Xbox Game Streaming app (Android): When I run the streaming test on my Xbox it says everything is fine (all green ticks). My controller is connected to my Android device (Nexus 7) without any issues, and the Game Streaming app is...
  7. Vampyr streaming no audio problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vampyr streaming no audio problem: When i stream with vampyr from the xbox one s on twitch its seems with no sound and audio any answer or anyone have the same problem?? And what about the update 4.or the vampyr develop they are...
  8. Q about mobile streaming. Problem with controller

in XBoX on Mobile
    Q about mobile streaming. Problem with controller: I just used the xcloud streaming for the first time It went great until the end. After i quit the game on my phone, i no longer had control of my xb1 via the controller. I had to re-synch my...
  9. streaming problems

in XBoX on Mobile
    streaming problems: I stream fallout 76 to my laptop through the Xbox console companion app so my girlfriend can watch her tv, but when I turn the tv off my stream stops and get a network quality warning in the...
  10. Problems with streaming music from PC to 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with streaming music from PC to 360: Lately, whenever I try to play my PC's music on my 360, the music will often be very slow to load, and pause repeatedly when it does play. This problem only started recently, and I have no idea...