Problems with the last official release from November.

Discus and support Problems with the last official release from November. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since the last firmware was silently installed late November the Dashboard startup behavior of the console has changed. Before I could instantly start... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nisaaru, Dec 3, 2019.

1. /u/nisaaru
    /u/nisaaru Guest

Since the last firmware was silently installed late November the Dashboard startup behavior of the console has changed. Before I could instantly start Destiny and there was no meaningful delay during the connect phase.

But now Destiny hangs there a long time and the xbox game list also takes ages to scan. To help the list scan I quit Destiny and then it seems to go faster. When the game lists has been loaded Destiny also connects as usual.

It looks like there is some process either blocking some resources or running with a too high priority in the background during the start which messes with games/dashboard activities.

Xbox One X with USB 2TB WD and 1TB SSD.

submitted by /u/nisaaru
    [link] [comments]

/u/nisaaru, Dec 3, 2019
  2. smileskybird Win User

Release date November 30th?

I know Australian and NZ retailers mention like 30 Nov or the last day of November to be on the safe side as this date is the latest to expect it to release and since M has mentioned it will officially release IN November. There is no exact release date.
    Only a release month.
  3. Smwutches Win User

the new dashboard!

There was never any official word that it would be out in November. The official release date is out now though and it should be released December 6.
  4. smileskybird Win User

could XBOX ONE launch on the 30th?

Retailers in my country are going for November. One of them or their websites says December 2013 TBC. M has officially announced it will release November in twenty something areas. It could release early, mid or late November.
  5. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Guess the release date- GTA5

Pirates beta release date is november 2012, official release date is ready for xmas in December 2012
  6. Kronic Herba Win User

When is the update schedule for.

They have yet to release an official date, but most believe November 25.
Thema:

1. Problems with the last official release from November. - Similar Threads - Problems last official

2. after last update internal hard drive has problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    after last update internal hard drive has problems: On internal hard drive rock band 4 ( a game) is no longer displayed. If ever after hours first. Nevertheless, RockBand does not start anymore. In some cases, the first screen with "loading" takes...
  3. I've been stuck since last Friday morning. Neither of these is fixing my problem. I'm...

in XboX Insiders
    I've been stuck since last Friday morning. Neither of these is fixing my problem. I'm...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FrancisEdwood [link] [comments]
  4. Problem with prey after last update for the Alpha Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with prey after last update for the Alpha Ring: I started noticing an issue after the update before today’s update for the Alpha Ring I started noticing 2 issues when playing prey. the first issue I noticed was the game froze 2 times for me and...
  5. Having problems recording the last 30 seconds of a particular game

in XBoX on Windows
    Having problems recording the last 30 seconds of a particular game: I tried to record the last thirty seconds of a game called rocket league and when I went to watch it the title was "Rocket League (32-bit, DX9, Cooked) 27_07_2018 22_22_13", and when I watched it...
  6. Xbox 360 problem since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 problem since last update.: I recently updated my xbox 360 console. Now it won't load my existing saved worlds from the hard drive when I open Minecraft. Is there a fix to this? 3dff71f7-62e4-4168-89c4-ad6c35fed108
  7. last update causing problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    last update causing problems: windows updated on my tablet 2days ago. Now none of the Microsoft games will load (Sudoku, solitaire, jigsaw, etc.) how do i fix this? 9f3d6545-6bee-45d6-aa22-b241982e345b
  8. Fallout 4 problems since last update to console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 problems since last update to console.: My Fallout 4 game has stopped working, it was downloaded from my account on Xbox One from the store, can enybody give advice to why? And could someone tell me why this game has gone from 35GB to...
  9. Problem with the last update, screen go black

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the last update, screen go black: I updated the xbox Saturday night and do this 32b9734d-b81d-4f7c-8229-7800ee3e4a6d
  10. Problems with getting xBox working properly since I bought it last month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with getting xBox working properly since I bought it last month: I’ve been several times in contact with your US support who now suggest my issues may be a regional problem. They recommend I contact AUS support since I'm based in Thailand. The 14 day...