Problems with the last official release from November.

Discus and support Problems with the last official release from November. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since the last firmware was silently installed late November the Dashboard startup behavior of the console has changed. Before I could instantly start... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nisaaru, Dec 3, 2019.

1. /u/nisaaru
    /u/nisaaru Guest

Since the last firmware was silently installed late November the Dashboard startup behavior of the console has changed. Before I could instantly start Destiny and there was no meaningful delay during the connect phase.

But now Destiny hangs there a long time and the xbox game list also takes ages to scan. To help the list scan I quit Destiny and then it seems to go faster. When the game lists has been loaded Destiny also connects as usual.

It looks like there is some process either blocking some resources or running with a too high priority in the background during the start which messes with games/dashboard activities.

Xbox One X with USB 2TB WD and 1TB SSD.

submitted by /u/nisaaru
    [link] [comments]

/u/nisaaru, Dec 3, 2019
  2. smileskybird Win User

Release date November 30th?

I know Australian and NZ retailers mention like 30 Nov or the last day of November to be on the safe side as this date is the latest to expect it to release and since M has mentioned it will officially release IN November. There is no exact release date.
    Only a release month.
  3. Smwutches Win User

the new dashboard!

There was never any official word that it would be out in November. The official release date is out now though and it should be released December 6.
  4. smileskybird Win User

could XBOX ONE launch on the 30th?

Retailers in my country are going for November. One of them or their websites says December 2013 TBC. M has officially announced it will release November in twenty something areas. It could release early, mid or late November.
  5. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Guess the release date- GTA5

Pirates beta release date is november 2012, official release date is ready for xmas in December 2012
  6. Kronic Herba Win User

When is the update schedule for.

They have yet to release an official date, but most believe November 25.
Thema:

1. Problems with the last official release from November. - Similar Threads - Problems last official

2. Problem since the last update for Minecraft Beta RTX

in XboX Insiders
    Problem since the last update for Minecraft Beta RTX: Hi. I have always been able to perfectly put the Minecraft Beta RTX version, but since yesterday's update I can't get into the game. It boots up, the red mojang screen appears, and closes on its...
  3. Problem in game audio after last insider console update.

in XboX Insiders
    Problem in game audio after last insider console update.: Recently, most especify, after the last Insider update on my Xbox One S ( I am a Preview Alpha ), I have a lot of problens in game sounds. Basically, I am playing and from nowhere, the sound get...
  4. Xbox one x 4K recording problem after last system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x 4K recording problem after last system update: I use xbox one x and until yesterday I was able to record my videos normal (I always record in 4K) and today after update I can't record anymore, is record only 20s and that file has an error. I...
  5. Problem with turning on my Xbox one x with Xbox one controller since the last couple of...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with turning on my Xbox one x with Xbox one controller since the last couple of...: I have been noticing a issue with being able to turn on my Xbox one x useing my controller since the last few system updates. before the last 2 system updates that went out for the Delta Ring. I...
  6. XBOX Game Bar, problem with "record last x time" option

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Game Bar, problem with "record last x time" option: So, I've been recording many, many Rainbow Six Siege clips thanks to the "Record Last 30 Seconds" option. Thing is, as I always play R6 with my friends, our conversations or reactions are really...
  7. Last insider update problem not working

in XboX Insiders
    Last insider update problem not working: Hi, after installing the last update my Xbox just stuck in the troubleshooting screen. Cant do anything, I've tried all what is possible. Somebody has the same issue? submitted by /u/addy2291...
  8. External HD problems since last Xbox One Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    External HD problems since last Xbox One Update: Hello players, since my console recieve the last update, is unable to detect the External HD i have been using for the last few months, and also any other HD(with and without the XB format). Yes,...
  9. Problem with slow loading homescreen dashboard since last system update that went out for...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with slow loading homescreen dashboard since last system update that went out for...: I have started noticing an issue with the homescreen dashboard slow loading times for the homescreen dashboard takeing longer than normal to load everything thing up. when this issue started to...
  10. Problem with Homescreen dashboard for the last to times I get a black screen when exiting...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Homescreen dashboard for the last to times I get a black screen when exiting...: I was wondering if anyone else has also been experiencing this same issue with the home screen dashboard when I have gotten the black screen. I have tried pressing the Xbox button on my controller...