Problems with the minecraft chat

Discus and support Problems with the minecraft chat in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, im playing on the galaxite server and i recently noticed, that other people cant read my messages ingame. this also disables some functions for me... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by xJayRex, May 17, 2022.

1. xJayRex
    xJayRex Guest

Hi, im playing on the galaxite server and i recently noticed, that other people cant read my messages ingame. this also disables some functions for me that come with chat messages (e.g. when im trying to change the name of my own parkour map it just says 'failed to rename parkour' in chat). This problem is new for me, i wasnt always blocked from chat. How can i change this and use the ingame chat again?

:)

xJayRex, May 17, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, I believe I should have made a mistake, here is the Community, and we suggest procedures for the most diverse problems, microsoft report is something else related to reporting Bugs etc.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/crea...

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and neither your account, we can not specify the real reason for the problem with minecraft chat.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello xJayRex in this case, I recommend contacting Mojang support directly to find out what happened to account and why is blocked on chat.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  4. xJayRex Win User

I already asked the question with the link you gave to me. They told me to try it here at microsoft reports.
  5. PixelPatch Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition: Connection Failed

many people im helping on the ambassador chats are still getting this message after deleting their connection and resetting. I believe its a problem with the minecraft update.
  6. Kumpt Win User

Minecraft public chat not working

Im having the same problem i think its either he is saying bad things on minecraft and he is muted for a certain time. Or he is not using the same chat.
Thema:

1. Problems with the minecraft chat - Similar Threads - Problems minecraft chat

2. minecraft bedrock edition for windows 10 and installation problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft bedrock edition for windows 10 and installation problems: a year ago i purchased minecraft bedrock edition for windows 10, recently i got the offer of the pc bundle (java & bedrock), so, 5 days ago, i tried updating my minecraft bedrock, but i can't...
  3. Minecraft PC Bedrock Beta Program Insider Hub Problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft PC Bedrock Beta Program Insider Hub Problem.: I can not add my account to preview Beta program for Minecraft. I downloaded Xbox insider hub, then went to previews, But there isn't Minecraft. [img] I can see other game previews but I...
  4. Minecraft account problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account problems: In July 2021 I bought a Minecraft Java Edition account from Mojang. I downloaded the game and started playing. After several months, my computer had a technical problem and I had to reinstall all...
  5. I still have the same problem (Minecraft Bedrock)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still have the same problem (Minecraft Bedrock): Hello! i'm reporting again the same problem with Minecraft for Windows, but i just don't know if is my computer or is the game, i'm still confused with this because to some friends... they're nice...
  6. There is a problem with my sons Java Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    There is a problem with my sons Java Minecraft account: So recently my son linked his java account with his bedrock account but since then on java he hasn't been able to access multiplayer, he has a child account though the settings are set so he can...
  7. Minecraft parental controls and its problems with downloading the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft parental controls and its problems with downloading the game: yeah hi, I may be (young) to ask this question but I cant download Minecraft at ALL. my parents have already approved the parental advisory to play it and downloaded it right? NO i cant even...
  8. Minecraft Unban Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Unban Problem: I recently got chat banned from the Xbox app, which led to me not being able to chat in Minecraft hive. My ban has finished, and I can dm again, but I still cannot type in hive chat. I went to...
  9. Problem with Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock): Basically i have tried the whole afternoon trying to solve this problem, it happens that i find out that whoever has bought Minecraft Java Edition also has the free Bedrock, but i have updated my...
  10. Hi I can no longer chat in Minecraft? Is this a global problem?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can no longer chat in Minecraft? Is this a global problem?: I can no longer send or receive any chat on any server in Minecraft. Got no warning or anything. Any help? 27591ed1-dfa4-48a1-a3e1-b3f5887877d9