problems with the xbox account on pc.

Discus and support problems with the xbox account on pc. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I wanted to login to my xbox account to change parental control. But although it allows me to enter the microsoft account, at the time of logging... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by N0STAGE, Sep 1, 2019.

1. N0STAGE
    N0STAGE Guest

Hi, I wanted to login to my xbox account to change parental control. But although it allows me to enter the microsoft account, at the time of logging into the xbox account, I enter email and password but I do not see the profile icon and less the option
    of setting up the account to change the privacy.

:)

N0STAGE, Sep 1, 2019
  2. CptThade Win User

I think it's just a bug with front-end. Did you try another browser ?
  3. N0STAGE Win User

Yes, I tried even changing the vpn, but it does not let me access and I do not know how to contact someone from Xbox as it always says that the chats are closed:/
  4. Korhog Win User

Two days ago i had similar problem. I just rebooted the PC and router for 30 seconds. Maybe it will help
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey N0STAGE

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with being able to configure your Privacy and Online safety settings on your account.

Just to confirm, you are making these changes via
    this
    site?

If you haven't already, I would recommend taking a look at the
    Xbox Online safety and privacy
    article and see if some of these alternatives work for you.

Give this a try and let us know your results!
  6. VirogenicPick04 Win User

deleating account

I have an account on my Xbox and a different on my pc. I need to delete the account on my pc so I can connect my Xbox profile to my pc. The only problem is the email on my pc is the email I use and have to change my Xbox account back to.
Thema:

1. problems with the xbox account on pc. - Similar Threads - problems account

2. Problem With My Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem With My Account: I have never had this problem before until now. I logged on to go play minecraft with my little cousin and apparently my cousin was not able to join my game. I went to go on the multiplayer...
  3. problema con mi renovacion de cuenta game pass (problem with my game pass account renewal)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problema con mi renovacion de cuenta game pass (problem with my game pass account renewal): necesito saber como solicitar una llamada a microsoft para que me marque y me ayude a pagar mi saldo vencido con el credito que tengo en Microsoft Translation: I need to know how to request a...
  4. Unable to switch profiles / problem with account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to switch profiles / problem with account: Hi, My daughter has her own profile on my xbox. When we switch to her account it asks for her password, which we enter, but it then says 'Fix this on the web', there's a problem with her account,...
  5. problème pour utiliser un compte sur xbox one [Translation-problem to use an account on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    problème pour utiliser un compte sur xbox one [Translation-problem to use an account on...: Bonjour depuis dimanche je ne sais plus utiliser mon compte , après encodage de mon mot de passe je recois un message, problème avec votre compte veuillez vous connecter sur account.live.com...
  6. Account problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account problems: I tried to get my account back up to download some games and my account doesn't say my name or any of my gamerscore, any idea's on how to fix this? 3cc3c36c-3905-4085-a785-7b47d1d969cb
  7. Problem with purchase (Microsoft account balance)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with purchase (Microsoft account balance): I can't buy Kingdom Come: Deliverence - DLC Collection, with using my Microsoft account balance. The price is 199 ARS and my balance is 200 ARS. Every time, i try to buy this item it shows that my...
  8. I have a problem with my computer and i cant log in into my xbox account!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with my computer and i cant log in into my xbox account!: Hello! When i want to log in into my xbox account in every game or application i'm getting an error "The file specified cannot be found". I was updating every single xbox application, doing every...
  9. Problems with wireless and signing on to Xbox live account via Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with wireless and signing on to Xbox live account via Xbox One: Hello all I'd like to see if anyone else is having the same issue as I am and/or if someone can help provide a solution to an ongoing problem I am having with my Xbox One. Many apologies if this...
  10. HERE IS HOW YOU FIX YOUR MINECRAFT MICROSOFT ACCOUNT PROBLEM

in XBoX Accessibility
    HERE IS HOW YOU FIX YOUR MINECRAFT MICROSOFT ACCOUNT PROBLEM: Go to the title screen of minecraft and go to settings then profile. From there you will be able to change and sign out of your minecraft profile and into your new, if you cant invite friends then...