problems with the xbox account on pc.

Discus and support problems with the xbox account on pc. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I wanted to login to my xbox account to change parental control. But although it allows me to enter the microsoft account, at the time of logging... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by N0STAGE, Sep 1, 2019.

1. N0STAGE
    N0STAGE Guest

Hi, I wanted to login to my xbox account to change parental control. But although it allows me to enter the microsoft account, at the time of logging into the xbox account, I enter email and password but I do not see the profile icon and less the option
    of setting up the account to change the privacy.

:)

N0STAGE, Sep 1, 2019
  2. CptThade Win User

I think it's just a bug with front-end. Did you try another browser ?
  3. N0STAGE Win User

Yes, I tried even changing the vpn, but it does not let me access and I do not know how to contact someone from Xbox as it always says that the chats are closed:/
  4. Korhog Win User

Two days ago i had similar problem. I just rebooted the PC and router for 30 seconds. Maybe it will help
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey N0STAGE

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with being able to configure your Privacy and Online safety settings on your account.

Just to confirm, you are making these changes via
    this
    site?

If you haven't already, I would recommend taking a look at the
    Xbox Online safety and privacy
    article and see if some of these alternatives work for you.

Give this a try and let us know your results!
  6. VirogenicPick04 Win User

deleating account

I have an account on my Xbox and a different on my pc. I need to delete the account on my pc so I can connect my Xbox profile to my pc. The only problem is the email on my pc is the email I use and have to change my Xbox account back to.
Thema:

1. problems with the xbox account on pc. - Similar Threads - problems account

2. Error message: Reset your account - problem with the storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message: Reset your account - problem with the storage: Hi, my son has an XBox One S. The above error message appeared recently apparently, and doing factory resetting and clearing cache has done nothing. What it does now it is very slow to start and...
  3. Problem with switching accounts in the insider app

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with switching accounts in the insider app: Anyone know how to change what account your using for the Xbox Insider app im trying to setup Minecraft RTX and I accidentally used the wrong account for the app and I can't sign out. When I try...
  4. problem in the store and account with Gears of War 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem in the store and account with Gears of War 3: I bought the game of gears of war 3 on xbox one a long time ago and today when I enter my library of games I can not find it, so I go to the store to see if they did not remove it and ask me to...
  5. Account problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account problems: So i made a brand new Microsoft account and i tried to log into it on Minecraft and it said it was logged into a different PlayStation account. Even tho its a brand new email that i made minutes...
  6. Minecraft ps4 account problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft ps4 account problem: Hi, so when i first tried to log in with my microsoft account a different gamertag appears instead of mine. i know there is a problem regarding the creation of new xbox accounts when you try to...
  7. Problem, adding new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem, adding new account: Fully reset my Xbox one to factory settings, I still can not Add a new account. Options? e2cf70a1-8cad-40fb-8554-1b7c0a82ade4
  8. I meet some problem with my AOE3 and ESO Account

in XBoX on Windows
    I meet some problem with my AOE3 and ESO Account: Hello, thanks for helping me. First, I bought it on Steam in Jun 20, 2015 [img] Second, I had installed all of the AOE3 and ran the game successfully and I want to register the ESO User...
  9. Account problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account problem: Hi, we just set up a second account for Apex Legends and while it worked for a day, now when we log in, it says "there is a problem with your account, go to accountlive.com" to fix it, but...
  10. Tengo un problema con mi cuenta[I have a problem with my account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tengo un problema con mi cuenta[I have a problem with my account]: Tengo un problema, quiero entrar a mi cuenta microsoft y me sale que tengo un problema y que debo de solucionarlo en la red ¿alguien sabe como? [Translation - I have a problem, I want to enter my...